Bitcoin is the controller of they crypto market yes/no? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Bitcoin is the controller of they crypto market yes/no?

On 4/21/2020 at 11:20 AM, Babubu609 said:

I keep wondering and observing the crypto market of all prices of currencies in the market, they definitely moves frequently when a change occurs in the price of Bitcoin. So I came in to conclusion that yes Bitcoin was the controller to all cryptcurrency market except for the stable market and rising tokens. Do you believe with my investigations yes or no?

I need more explanation from you friends if my research was wrong

You are completely right. Bitcoin is more stronger than other coins I mean bitcoin is valuable than other coins. When bitcoin value is increasing and decreasing then other coins ate also affected.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 1

With my little observation I found out that bitcoin is also the controller of the crypto market, because when bitcoin rises other althcoins rise also so am little convince that bitcoin is also the controller of the crypto market.

• -2 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

7 hours ago, kirubel said:

Yup, that's all about it, you know doge coin don't increase more than 0.02$ because a lots of inverters hold the coin, they don't want to buy any more doges.

Many of these have buy enough and they want to hold before the halving take place so the price is still pending as you said

I think yes . Because  I also notice that whee. Price of bitcoin  dow prices of all.crypto  currencies down. I don't  know  how happened  this is why bitcoin  contole prices of other crypto  and how?

Simple answer is yes, Bitcoin is the controller and the most important currencies. You can most of the exchange sites which have Bitcoin as the major currencies. So many tradings pairs are with the Bitcoin so when the price of Bitcoin get increased, altcoins prices are also increasing against Bitcoin price. 

• +1 1

1 hour ago, kirubel said:

Yeah, about the halving, i read about it and they say it was this week, are they true??

Actually you know they are just making predictions but I was hoping it too to occur within some couple of 2-3weeks.

18 hours ago, kirubel said:

Oh so they are not talking the truth they are predicting, i thought it was this week and i didn't see any change with the price.

Yes they are just predicting and you know predictions dies not always come true while sometimes it works some are really experts in making predictions.tge market goes right as they analysis it and say it.

3 minutes ago, kirubel said:

OH thank you for making it clear, any ways the only thing i want from halving is the price touches  the roof.

That is all we are hoping soon and just what we need is a little patient to see the right time for the halvings we need to keep holding. And you are really welcome and am happy to make you a friend once more.

You are right I also believe that Bitcoin is the regulator of the crypto market. Bitcoin is nothing but the crypto market. Where we will invest. Most people in the world rely on crypto to invest in Bitcoin. If there is no crypto market, Bitcoin will lose its existence.

• +1 1

Well, I think I will agree to you. That's true, bitcoin is, we can say, the controller of crypto market. Well, most of the altcoins that we can see in the cryptomarket is always following the price or value of bitcoin. It is also the leading cryptocurrency and the mother pioneer of cryptocurrency. So expect that it became the most used and controller of all cryptocurrency in the crypto market.

• +3 1

Bitcoin does lead the crypto market since it was the first crypto that was introduced into the system, however i do not believe that it has an effect on all altcoins. Granted that it has quite a substantial effect on most of the altcoins, i think that some altcoins that are independent rely on their own supply and demand and sometimes when people see that the price of bitcoin is taking a nose dive they could buy these altcoins which will result in the price of it going up. So while bitcoin does make a lot of the decisions, it still stands to reason that there are altcoins that benefit from bitcoin losses.

• +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I do agree with you. Because is in the first place of the online crypto market. And the price is also high of this currency. No other currencies have any value as much as that. The currency always influences the crypto market. And that's why I guess that the price of btc when goes high other coins price also goes high and when it goes lower then same happens. 

• +2 1

Bitcoin always has a positive or negative impact on other coins, this is just that they are paired together and they will have to do follow the bitcoin movement

I think the Bitcoin is who move the cryptocurrency market, all cryptocurrencies are depended and follow Bitcoin, so the controller of the cryptocurrency market is Bitcoin, but in my opinion I think others coins need to be independent.

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Your assumption is correct. It is always like that, except a few occassions as in the beginning of 2018 when altcoins where overhyped and pumped by whales.

• +2 2

Yes, this is true. The price of digital currencies is determined by the supply and demand to which the currency is exposed, as well as the price of the other digital currencies linked to the price of bitcoin.

Bitcoin is the regulator of the crypto market. Bitcoin investing is not possible without crypto. Through the crypto market, the price of Bitcoin will increase and its demand will increase. This allows us to easily determine the price of Bitcoin.

• +2 1

Yes you are right my dear. BTC is really the controller of crypto market. Absolutely yes and there are a lot of altcoins, which are depending on BTC. That means if BTC would get up, they will follow BTC. 

• +1 1

2 minutes ago, Master of Btc said:

yeah i see that the bitcoin are take controll in everything even he change the whole wrold and some people are very rich from this cryptocurrency 

Indeed, l would say most people can be rich from cryptocurrency and really BTC is writing new history. Every country wants to be part of this world. It is really amazing to be here, and we are so lucky.

• +1 1

yes .i too see many times as Bitcoin moves its prices all the other cryptocurrencies prices moves frequently.so it won't be wrong statement if we say that bitcoin can control other cryptocurrencies 

18 hours ago, Jump said:

I think that Bitcoin is not the one that control currencies but Bitcoin I think is the rank one in cryptocurrency it is leading when it comes to its value and the price that the investors that might earn and Bitcoin have great service for the people that wants to earn.

i could like you to share us some reason why you said Bitcoin was not the controller were we agree that is the number first cryptocurrency this is true. But what do you think controls the other coins in the market apart from Bitcoin?

11 hours ago, sanjay80 said:

Yes bitcoin it top and best crypto currency. It lead all the altcoins in the market basically i want to say that bitcoin price make influence on price of other crypto currency asets. 

Here we have some experts that understand the market more than we do, some colleagues here says Bitcoin was the best coin but is not the controller nof the market I would like us to give a time to go through replies to know why Bitcoin is not the controller of the crypto market.

Bitcoin is at the top of all and the price of all other currencies in the market increases based on Bitcoin. The market is not able to pump too many currencies before Bitcoin. As the price of Bitcoin rises, so does the value of each currency. Bitcoin survives for the crypto market.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Salauddin said:

Yes, Bitcoin is the controller of the crypto market but I think there are many more tokens or coins besides bitcoin that control the cryptocurrency market to some extent, However, Bitcoin distributes much more than other coins or tokens.

There is not aspect to which these other coins controls the whole market, to control the price of all the other coins a coin must have the highest marketcap and it is gotta be not just so high, but too high.

Yes because all cryptocurrencies depends on the bitcoin price as i observed. Once bitcoin goes down the price of other cryptocurrencies goes down and if the bitcoin pumps up the price of  cryptocurrencies also pumps up. That's the influence of btc in the market and all cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

5 hours ago, Saiful890 said:

I think other currencies need to be independent and so Bitcoin is the regulator of the cryptocurrency market and I think Bitcoin is the one that moves the cryptocurrency market. All cryptocurrencies depend

Not all coins will be independent, bitcoin is still leading and it has to take more time before we have another coin