Very soon cryptocurrency will stop people from going to their office? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Very soon cryptocurrency will stop people from going to their office?

On 4/21/2020 at 4:57 AM, Raven said:

I think so but not all countries accepting crypto currencies so it means not whole world could benefit to crypto currencies but i agree with you that crypto currency will stop people to go to their jobs because it more easier to earn money in crypto currencies and very convenient to do. 

I do not think this can happen, there are works today that requires people to just work from home, not only cryptocurrencies offers that, there are works that requires people to work from office such as hardware wallet companies, they will have to go to office to make a wallet of such. 

Of course I agree that there are sources to which it is worth investing your bitcoin and thereby, today, receive income. Go to the office and sit there when you can spend this time with your family. Time is what Bitcoin wants to give us, free time in money. 

13 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

I do not think this can happen, there are works today that requires people to just work from home, not only cryptocurrencies offers that, there are works that requires people to work from office such as hardware wallet companies, they will have to go to office to make a wallet of such. 

Yeah, i think so too. Many people prefer to go to spend their time in real jobs than crypto currencies because they think crypto currencies are just scam and a big waste of time. 

Well, i think not all people will be participated here in cryptocurrency while having an quarantine, most of the companies are having an work from home policy which means that their employees will be work from their homes so that they will have a money to sustain their daily expenses.

Well it will depends on what will happen in the future and also depends on the decision of the people. If the cryptocurrency will be accepted worldwide, people can now stop working and will depend on the cryptocurrency. But not of all people will stop. Some people will always refer to work in offices and establishments, that's why they will not stop and will not depend on the cryptocurrency.

If you manage to make ten years of wages from cryptocurrency then I guess you can leave your job and stick to them. Still the volatility of prices can make you lose profits and the people that quit their jobs will probably have to find another one soon.

On 4/20/2020 at 10:19 AM, Kariuki said:

Well am not really sure, the story is , people are always looking for Jobs and one of them is the young people they are looking for jobs everyday , and so when someone who sees its not fit to be in the office leaves, then another gets in , its a cycle in itsself

If you do research you'll found that mostly of people who are using cryptocurrencies, are using it while they are at their offices because they need more extra income.

In countries that have lower income rates that might happen but in the countries that have higher income it won't happen because the expectation is higher and so are the expenses, in next 20 years or so however there will be so many people that live off crypto.

On 4/20/2020 at 12:40 PM, Babubu609 said:

As time is going and cryptocurrency is advancing  to my consideration people into cryptocurrency will find it difficult and stressful to go to their office because it was less stressful staying in their room and receiving payments daily, which if calculated it is more than the salaries they received monthly, I think this will stop many people from going to office and spends time in cryptocurrency very soon in the future do you agree?

It's not that much certain for this you will have to learn trading of crypto currencies. Which is really complex to learn as it is very much uncertain and profit in not 100% sure it's risky while salaries are permanent with no risk. 

19 hours ago, Lover840 said:

It's not that much certain for this you will have to learn trading of crypto currencies. Which is really complex to learn as it is very much uncertain and profit in not 100% sure it's risky while salaries are permanent with no risk. 

I like trading but sometimes I find it so complicated when the market couldn't be stable due to it risk I have to give it time

The future of cryptocurrency is very Good,But it require effort,knowledge and time to learn how to get a passive income in using them the most Profitable way to get a Passive income on crypto is by trading but trading required experiance and knowledge to get profit from trading.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Currently, many people alrady do that, trading is an excellent way to earn a lot of money, but you need to have a lot of knowledge to be successful in this area.

On 4/20/2020 at 9:10 AM, Babubu609 said:

As time is going and cryptocurrency is advancing  to my consideration people into cryptocurrency will find it difficult and stressful to go to their office because it was less stressful staying in their room and receiving payments daily, which if calculated it is more than the salaries they received monthly, I think this will stop many people from going to office and spends time in cryptocurrency very soon in the future do you agree?

Since now, because of the quarantine, many people have stopped going out of the house to work and are dealing through the Internet only, so I believe that digital currencies have flourished under this quarantine.

I think that no, perhaps a small number of people will continue to go to offices, but people will work from home not only in the field of cryptocurrencies. 

I personally think this will happen but it's not even a while before people finish convincing themselves that the cryptocurrencies are real and from here would come a domino effect where everyone started working with crypto

Many banks create their own cryptocurrency projects but not all succeed. Many projects have failed. Cryptocurrencies and banks are like two opposite states. For the purpose of the bank are centralized currencies such as ripple. And the currencies are mostly decentralized.

16 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

Since now, because of the quarantine, many people have stopped going out of the house to work and are dealing through the Internet only, so I believe that digital currencies have flourished under this quarantine.

This online jobs will serve as a job opportunity to work and earn than staying at homes doing  nothing, population in cryptocurrency is now increase that is why the prices of several coins increases

You are right  my friend  crypto  currencies are going  popular  day by day as intrest of people  in crypto currencies increasing.  May be in future  people  leave their jobs to get earnings  from crypto. 

• Useful or interesting 1

7 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

This online jobs will serve as a job opportunity to work and earn than staying at homes doing  nothing, population in cryptocurrency is now increase that is why the prices of several coins increases

I think we understood the meaning of the digital haven for those under these circumstances that prevent us from leaving the house for health reasons and the cryptocurrencies have proven their ability to solve real financial problems.

• +4 1

On 4/20/2020 at 2:10 AM, Babubu609 said:

Welcome my friend
It is possible that some people replace their usual jobs at the present time and work with cryptocurrencies between different locations, or that the person has his own project to work in this field
This is possible and very possible
With the passage of time, we find that employment in cryptocurrencies is increasing

• Useful or interesting 2

I agree with you , working in crypto is stress free, and many people would love to have money without stress, so if crypto gets to the extent of a very high value and members start earning high, most people would see it as stress to go to their office, because there now earn more than what the office pays them.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The future of these cryptocurrencies is very wide and no one can know where we can reach with them and I believe that not all people of the countries are able to depend on them in their countries for not dealing with them. Do you agree with me?

• +3 1

On 4/20/2020 at 3:10 PM, Babubu609 said:

Yes I think that it could be a possibility in the future because I think that if tje cryptocurrencies continued to develop and innovate then there should be a chance and slight possibility that all people will work form their own home. 

• +2 1

6 hours ago, Zues said:

Yes I think that it could be a possibility in the future because I think that if tje cryptocurrencies continued to develop and innovate then there should be a chance and slight possibility that all people will work form their own home. 

Especially at this present situation were people are into quarantine they will get addicted to cryptocurrency and they will look for a source to get money than wasting time doing nothing.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.