Very soon cryptocurrency will stop people from going to their office? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Very soon cryptocurrency will stop people from going to their office?

I didn't Think That their is too many people ( who doing job ) used Crypto currency in lockdown periods . many of them is understand that this is great platform to makes a good profit . working on Crypto is really a best platform for those who doing job .

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I believe that it is not impossible to happen specially if a person is earning in crypto much bigger than to his/her salary. Because for me if i am earning good and bigger in crypto than my salary on my job i will make crypto as my full time.

in my opinion this may be true to some people but not all of them , not all people may like  cryptoworld and the way they make profits from it , when we talk about engineers or doctors who love their work even if it is  hard , they won't be able to accept this change in their work even in the far future but they may consider it as a part time job

• +4 1

There is certainly chance in which shortly many individuals can really right now there everyday careers and also help make Cryptocurrency since right now there regular career because if an individual examine the amount of money folks make inside cryptoworld as well as the funds folks make within different operates next you will find that Cryptocurrency offers revenue a lot better than business office careers.

12 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

I am actually trying to make myself more available to this forum in terms of making good quality posts and with time i will perform more than the way I am doing right now, thanks for the motivation.

Yes learning moves gradually one cannot become an expert in just a while. As you keep learning the more you get to understand how everything moved by them you become perfect.

5 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Yes learning moves gradually one cannot become an expert in just a while. As you keep learning the more you get to understand how everything moved by them you become perfect.

Yes mate the more you learn the more you see, I am stick to this sentence and that is why I now spend some time reading other people posts and topics in different sections somi could accumulate more knowledge about this field of Cryptocurrency in me.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

16 hours ago, Ditiya said:

If you manage to make ten years of wages from cryptocurrency then I guess you can leave your job and stick to them.

Yes mate but this is not an easy waiting one have to very patient and when he can spend that years of course he can get a lot of money to start a new business and also go into many investment.

Many of those who joined this market continued with it for two reasons. First, they considered it a monthly fixed income center, and this section possesses an adequate capital that enables it to collect profits in a larger and larger amount. As for the second part, it is considered a second work and somewhat helpful in life, in addition to the basic functions But in either case, continuing to trade and work will lead to achieving material sufficiency through the market and trading in it, but it takes time and patience for those who have a small capital to make it bigger. 

13 minutes ago, Bruno50 said:

Am agree with you,on my view I think people can leave their office work unless if they compare their monthly salary they are receiving from office is not much than one they will earn if they trade crypto currency,they will leave office work and focus on trading 

To tell you the truth, trading should not be what should be focused on, trading is risky and could put someone under panic. Understand that. 

You need to know that there are still many other works cryptocurrencies  have given us chance to do. 

There are many campaigns we can join, many campaign manager offers and many more. 

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, Mohsin45 said:

.I think it will very soon make people to work in their homes and make people not to work in the offices.It

Yes from even now you can see how you work in your home and still receive your earnings imagine when it becomes more popular everyone will like to join cryptocurrency because some jobs are not paying at all.

11 hours ago, Bruno50 said:

I understand your point there is some risk on trading which some traders are facing but here if you want to go for trading to earn profits you have to learn way can control your emotion 

No, I am not implying trades should focus on emotion, there is nothing focusing or not focussing on emotion can do, all I was implying is that traders should know trading is risky, they should take it seriously, using the money they can afford to lose at first for practicing, and that they should be very disciplined. 

• +2 1

On 4/21/2020 at 11:08 AM, kizz said:

I do not think that crypto cn stop people from going to office because a stable job is much more important than relying alone in crypto currency. There are many expenses in our daily life and I don't think that crypto can shoulder all of that.

Very well said, it is better if we have stable join real life, this crypto world activities like this forum are only good as our alternative work online. We don't need to quit our job just to work only in cryptocurrency. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 9/3/2020 at 2:02 PM, Moontong said:

Very well said, it is better if we have stable join real life, this crypto world activities like this forum are only good as our alternative work online. We don't need to quit our job just to work only in cryptocurrency. 

Cryptocurrency has been the best opportunity we need to save instead of being among those regretting and wishing had i know I should join in time.

On 7/7/2020 at 5:12 PM, Babubu609 said:

if cryptocurrency spread to the world what do you think will happen? Can it stop people from going to their offices?

Yes in future many people will stop  going to office especially if they realized that crypto is more profitable than office work. Because most office work is stressful and you have to pay daily transport fare to office which will consume some part of your salary. So l think many people will prefer crypto than office work in the nearest future.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

On 9/4/2020 at 6:44 PM, Marks33 said:

Yes in future many people will stop  going to office especially if they realized that crypto is more profitable than office work. Because most office work is stressful and you have to pay daily transport fare to office which will consume some part of your salary. So l think many people will prefer crypto than office work in the nearest future.

If the monthly payment you receive online is more than what you what you received as your monthly payment at office. You may prefer to work online than stressing yourself.

On 4/20/2020 at 8:10 AM, Babubu609 said:

As time is going and cryptocurrency is advancing  to my consideration people into cryptocurrency will find it difficult and stressful to go to their office because it was less stressful staying in their room and receiving payments daily, which if calculated it is more than the salaries they received monthly, I think this will stop many people from going to office and spends time in cryptocurrency very soon in the future do you agree?

I dont think crypto currency will make people to leave their office job and concentrate more on crypto currency because except they can make it a side hustle to earn an additional income aside their office job you don't have to work everyday in crypto currency you are in control of your schedule.

16 hours ago, Digital said:

I dont think crypto currency will make people to leave their office job and concentrate more on crypto currency because except they can make it a side hustle to earn an additional income aside their office job you don't have to work everyday in crypto currency you are in control of your schedule.

Well I may agree with the terms but there will be somes people that may prefer to work on cryptcurrency especially hustlers who work and don't receive early payment is better they work here in cryptocurrency or do the both two jobs when free.

On 4/20/2020 at 12:10 PM, Babubu609 said:

As time is going and cryptocurrency is advancing  to my consideration people into cryptocurrency will find it difficult and stressful to go to their office because it was less stressful staying in their room and receiving payments daily, which if calculated it is more than the salaries they received monthly, I think this will stop many people from going to office and spends time in cryptocurrency very soon in the future do you agree?

Yes @Babubu609, i totally agree with you.Cryptocurrency today is progressing faster, every day many people are entering in this cryptoworld and earning a lot. As you said that it is more convenient than going to the office ,i think  seeing this kind of situation office salaries will be increased so that there is a balance between the office workers and the people in cryptoworld. Have a nice day and stay safe.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

5 hours ago, Flying11Horse said:

,i think  seeing this kind of situation office salaries will be increased so that there is a balance between the office workers and the people in cryptoworld

There are certain works that pays you a little amount which is too small to ease your stress compared to the work you do online while you are on your bed without much stress and gives you 4 to 5times of what you received as sallary.bi think this will make you to leave that other job for better payments.

On 4/20/2020 at 8:10 AM, Babubu609 said:

I definetly agree with you,The world would go decentralized soon,where everyone would not do hard work anymore

4 hours ago, Tolualive said:

I definetly agree with you,The world would go decentralized soon,where everyone would not do hard work anymore

This will occur very soon as cryptocurrency is becoming more popular and many people are getting into cryptocurrency this give shows signs of how great cryptocurrency will be in the future.

On 4/20/2020 at 9:31 PM, AAYAN said:

I am not sure in fuyure thats happend but now So many people stay home and every one want to earn money from home. I think Crypto trading is a good option for earning money from home. You make profit to buy and sell cryptocurrency

Yes, that's totally one reason for some for them to decide on quitting their jobs. Because of the earnings that they get from crypto, they possibly think that they will quit already because of the reason that it is more efficient to earn here because they don't need to go outside, especially this time of pandemic.

• +2 1

On 4/20/2020 at 12:10 PM, Babubu609 said:

You are right we can earn more then a office job in cryptocurrencies but lots of people don't know about the cryptocurrencies so they work in offices .

• +2 1