Technical Analysis is completely nonsense at Crypto world - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naylor89

Technical Analysis is completely nonsense at Crypto world

I never saw anyone predicting anything right on Tradingview. Just lines and triangles and it did just do the complete opposite of what they were predicting. Also My years of trading cryptocurrencies have showed me that TA is nonsense. Is it different your experience?

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -5 1
  • -2 1
  • +1 3
  • +5 2

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Yes I accept that prediction in this highly volatile market is not easy and mostly prediction of analysts proved wrong but they are always very much close. You can't say that technical analysis in crypto is non sense. Without technical analysis how can you work in crypto world? Then you just fluke by which you will mostly lose.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

On 4/19/2020 at 12:56 PM, Naylor89 said:

I never saw anyone predicting anything right on Tradingview. Just lines and triangles and it did just do the complete opposite of what they were predicting. Also My years of trading cryptocurrencies have showed me that TA is nonsense. Is it different your experience?

Depends on your TA style i suppose. Any predictions aren't meant to be taken for granted, TA just provides us some scenarios that might follow, based on the chart history, which is handy when you are looking for bottoms or resistance levels you can ping pong with. BTC seems to be often obeying 50% retracement levels for example and often bounces back from specific moving average lines. You shouldn't believe in any charting blindly, that's for sure. But who does?

• +2 1
  • +5 1

On 4/19/2020 at 11:56 AM, Naylor89 said:

This is because you have not learned technical analysis, my friend, that your analysis of the charts on the largest framers and covering you for a longer period of time provides you with a better view and a longer-term perspective on the market and then start analyzing the smaller framers.

• +1 1

suppose anybody is having Technical Reviews that rank will winnings the cryptomarket market.i don't understand why people believe that not having Technical Analysis and knowledge can lead to succes in this cryptomarket

14 minutes ago, saokhong8 said:

It is difficult for some times, but technical analysis help me in lot of market such as cryptocurrency, forex, stock, with futures. And it can make more sense in the direction of the trading

yes bro, the market price range is expected to rise or fall, become technical Reviews is necessary and not nonsense as you say therefore be goodness In your dealings with these things.

All thee time I say that to my friend but they dont trust me LOL, No one give a right prediction for all coins they analyse like they analyze other normal market like stocks or Forx ,but the problem is Crypto currency is not like other market the law is different 

• Useful or interesting 1

The lack of success of technical analysis with you, my friend, does not mean that it will not work with all people or that it is not useful, as for me, I always profit from trading using technical analysis in crypto.

• +2 1

On 4/19/2020 at 4:56 AM, Naylor89 said:

Classical analysis can be very useful during your trading career, but the fundamental analysis remains one of the most important types of analysis, which gives relatively accurate results.

On 4/25/2020 at 11:24 AM, Mrpassion said:

I wouldn't say that I believe that,but I think when you have the knowledge of technical analysis it can help out in some other way.

Actually it can help a lot but you do not use technical analysis alone when you trade, you must use other forms of analysis as well such as; emotional analysis and fundamental analysis.

6 hours ago, Mrpassion said:

I don't know of that emotional analysis what does it consist of but I know about fundamental analysis.

It exists and it is the one that is very important, you see no matter how the analysis says sometimes the truth is the truth and you must follow your instinct.

27 minutes ago, Mrpassion said:

Okay I will try to build that up, sometimes I try to leave my emotions aside so that I wouldn't be making much mistakes in trading. 

18 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

Negative emotions are better left aside, but positive ones are better kept, you see  not all emotions are but towards your decision making.

Like @wilbertson says; no all emotions are bad, you just need to eliminate the bad energy and use the positive one to make good decisions.

10 hours ago, Mrpassion said:

Okay that is a good advice to use when you are trading. I believe that actually about what you just said.

It is great that you believe it and i hope that you would apply it someday when you start trading, or have you already started trading?

On 4/19/2020 at 2:56 PM, Naylor89 said:

It depend upon your own experiences where many people have bad and some have good. But totally relay on technical analysis is a big mistake you have to take some notes and make own research for  trading.You need to run some extra miles for profit don't find shortcuts in trading.You will then achieve something.

3 hours ago, Mrpassion said:

I wanted to start with Forex unfortunately i change my to trade crypto with the bitmex to see what I can come up with.

Do not say unfortunately choosing crypto trading over forex was the best choice of your like, just avoid margin trading with crypto.

On 4/19/2020 at 2:26 PM, Naylor89 said:

I'm not a fan of technical analysis but it is definitely not nonsense. I don't know what is your strategy in trading but if you are using scalping or margin trading, you have to analyze the market technically because this is the only way to calculate the profit between two positions that are very close to each other. But if you trade normally with low risks like me, you don't need to use technical analysis. I only trade when the market has big jumps because this is the point that everything changes. Every trader should be able to read the charts correctly. This is the least that we should learn.

I like Technical Analysis and I don't see it as pointless. I find it to be an important analysis. maybe you don't know how to work with it or what other analysis you have enough. The analytics I used combined.

• +1 1

Since anyone posts at tradingview and claims to be an expert you will find anything. There is no reasoning behind 99% of these predictions and I'm sure that most of these traders don't even know what they are doing. The use of tools is for certain situations and somehow they manage to use 5-6 tools for all occasions, which is because that's what they've learned. What is actually the most scientific proven method in predicting prices is the moving averages. Also I would suggest to skip all tradingview experts and don't count any of them in your plans.

2 hours ago, Mrpassion said:

Okay I will try to avoid it actually, I just want to try to see how it will become because of lower Margin.

Personally i do not do margin trading at all, but it is fine for as long as you real go lower and also uses the stop loss limits.

I don't rely on this analysis either. I trade on my own principles. I believe that this analysis is used by professional traders where the transaction amounts are very large.

• +1 1

Without any technical analysis crypto trading is not possible, and every technical analysis not success some times its gone wrong also, so don't depress and conform  technical analysis are nonsense its not good, think positive and learn new strategy then defiantly your analysis success, but some times big whales manipulate crypto prices then any technical analysis not  works, its not your fault think next what you do.

• +1 1

The cryptocurrency market is so volatile especially bitcoin price it's hard to predict it even when using some technical analysis but those they do help sometimes if only you know how to read charts and use them properly.

• +1 1

Yes, this is what happened with me, too. I saw a lot of predictions or analyzes, but most of them were not true. I even followed one of these analyzes and caused me a loss, unfortunately, so I saw that it is better to rely on my intuition rather than these failed analyzes.

I guess you did not care to know what that mean or those lines mean, if you did this thing, you do not know what you added. Trading is not our guess, and those you see get profits from these servers that you do not consider nonsense. You are wrong about this. I had experience in this regard, I was following the indicators and were somewhat helpful to me

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 4/19/2020 at 10:56 AM, Naylor89 said:

TAs are not the one determining where the market moves, that's why you won't ever see a good TA tell you it is 100% sure the market is going to drop or rise, they are just human like us but with technical skills and enough experience in the market. Perhaps, you shouldn't based your investment mainly on what an analyst says as must of them do says but party put it into consideration. Trading analysts loses too.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy