People in USA are using their Corona stimulus packages to buy bitcoin. - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

People in USA are using their Corona stimulus packages to buy bitcoin.

I have never heard of this news and it is very clear that the market or bitcoin in particular has not been affected by it, or at least for the time being there is no effect.

The dependence of checks for investment in digital currencies is highly dependent on the fact that they desperately want to own this currency and that they already know its future, but I do not agree to make a payment by checks, so this is not safe.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I think the US economy has been hit severely by the pandemic, the country has most number of cases and most fatalities, so investing in bitcoin or other cryptocurrency is saving for the hard times for them.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I think in this bad situation of crisis there are many members who bought before Bitcoin with their fiat money and now I think they will sell their Bitcoin to collect fiat money for their subvention, so is possible there are who approach buying Bitcoin and other sell to subvert their life.

Its really bed time for us peoples because in this country so many peoples suffered this corona virus, so now they are in quarantine so they invest in bitcoin for easy payment, and they buy stimulus packet through crypto currency its really good think crypto help to buy some think for their health.

There are a lot of people in United States use the crypto world for the investment. And now as the area is lockdowned and people can't go outside. That's why they are investing and more concentrating in the cryptocurrencies. And they are investing and trading in crypto. That's why the price has also begin to move to it's place again. 

I would advise to invest money you can affort to lose. If these people have needs and can't cover them without the airdropped fiat money, then they are doing wrong. Investing means you have money aside and don't want to see them lose value. Also it means that you definitely see an opportunity in an asset and want to profit from it. But you don't need to gamble your life savings, or money that are there to help you with your daily needs and bills. Being reasonable and strict will help you profit.

7 minutes ago, Basad said:

It's the best thing to do at this right moment taking advantage of this lockdown to invest in cryptocurrency market when finally everything is over and the market is favourable and better, they might sell to earn double profits

Today's situation, which is happening in real time, is worth investing right now in bitcoin. Let's see what happens after the virus passes and everything falls into place. 

I think that they are using this money in order to buy bitcoin in the hopes that it woudl be a lucrative business opportunity and that they woudl be able to double or increase their investment through the profits. This is okay if they are not in need of the funds right now as it could take much longer in the future for the investment to yield any significant profits and the people will need to have profits. I hope that this is a step to show that USA might become open to the idea of crypto and legalizing it.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I do not know if this news is true or not, but if it is true that the Americans in light of the spread of the Corona virus in their countrie and the stopping of business there are trying to invest their money by buying bitcoin, this is great news for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because this will lead to a rise in the price of bitcoin Especially after eliminating this virus

What you say is true too, most Americans do play crypto, so don't be surprised if there is a large pump in that country. This is one example to stabilize bitcoin prices that were reduced by half.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. Many will be able to invest through this package. And many will make money fast and crypto currencies will get rich fast. Many here are already working to overcome the crisis.

They are doing this because they think there is no better way to extract profit from $1200 investment. I guess they are buying bitcoin because they hope halving will multiply their money. I guess these purchases have helped bitcoin's price to get close to $8000 in recent days. $1200 = 0.15 BTC at current rates. If we suppose only 5000 people sell their packages to buy bitcoin, they will add 750 BTC to the capitalization of bitcoin. But I'm sure they are more than 5000 people and this will increase the demand for bitcoin and leads to a significant rise before halving.

Many people in this crisis have started to rely on digital currencies, whether for work and investment, or as using them as a way to buy products to reduce the use of securities and reduce the spread of the virus. This is a good opportunity for digital currencies.

My friend, people in the United States have started to buy, invest and use cryptocurrencies due to the spread of the Corona virus and its spread within the country in a very large way and for fear of the spread of the disease further. People have moved away from using fiat currencies and started relying on the use of cryptocurrencies.

most Americans choke play cryptocurrency, become don't be stunned if slow deployment is a large rising in that winner''s circle. This is one example to stabilize bitcoin prices that were reduced by half.

On 4/19/2020 at 5:07 PM, rekter said:

People have speculated that there's enough stimulus package money to pump bitcoin very high if even tiny % of the people will buy it with their checks, and seems like that has been started, because people have bought bitcoin with same exact sums as the check. So what do you think of this? Checks weren't obviously meant for this but at least people want to invest into future. It's debatable if this this more responsable way to do it, but i think it depend on their long stance strategy and if they keep hodling.

I am referring to this tweet from Coinbase CEO few days ago

image.png.bbfcd653661101bb7d95cecf634ae7c3.png1250907110730170370

I didn't any of these from the news but it is really hard for me to hear what they are doing. I hope that they will focus more on helping their fellow citizens to heal or avoid corona virus from spreading instead of paying more attention to their economy.

Well, it can be seen that besides the scary and dangerous, the corona virus has stimulated investment and work with bitcoin a lot in the United States. easy to understand because of the disease so people have to quarantine to prevent the spread. This makes them more interested in bitcoin as well as other cryptocurrencies

This is very natural, as there are many countries that started using cryptocurrencies and their fields due to the ban and home quarantine and stopped all work and high unemployment so dramatically, which is why many US residents seemed to disengage in the areas of encryption and the use of currencies to pay instead of paper currencies.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

People of usa are more affected from this covid. And they want new way to earn money and due to this they are investing in crypto which is best way to earn. 

On 4/21/2020 at 9:46 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, many people are also doing this because when the corona virus are being pandemic, the price of bitcoin are dumped from $6900 which is not good from us, but this is a good thing to invest some of it and hold to exchange into higher price.

That's right holding is a best strategy to do for now during this pandemic because I know for sure once this corona gone then the price of coins will rise again. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

5 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

That's right holding is a best strategy to do for now during this pandemic because I know for sure once this corona gone then the price of coins will rise again. 

Well, i hope you are having some coins into your wallet just to be ready for this good opportunity for us, just wait for the further announcement about to it's price.

This is the best they can do because it won't increase in their account and they have the money that will hold them through the lockdown. 

Well in most part of the world people are being isolated and there is locked down in most country, so many people can't do thier normal activities which gives them income, so this make look for away to work while sitting at home, so cryptocurrencies seems to be the best for them.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day