False news in the world of Crypto causes a lot of loss - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jone20

False news in the world of Crypto causes a lot of loss

Of course a lot of fake news about crypto for profit only. Directly it will influence people to sell or buy crypto coins very much. I hope I have to choose a trusted crypto news website.

This is true that the rumors and fake news that is shared with people continuously through Google and social networking sites cause panic for people to be able to sell their money despite the low price that the currency is exposed to so we do not have to believe everything that is written on the Internet

I will not say false knowledge I will say lack of knowledge. The people who generally don't know anything about crypto are the ones who create misunderstandings in the minds of people who want to learn crypto.

This matter is what I think and always say, false news that is written and circulated on a daily basis on the Internet and social networking sites is very bad as it plays a big role in the feelings of people and their fear of selling currencies in addition to playing a big role in the movement of the market so we must always Avoid believing all these news that could take us to the abyss

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

When I joined the forum I noticed that there are many spammers here and the information in the forum is not completely reliable. There is so much scary news. I'm afraid new people will be affected by this news. Learning is good, but before any information is required. Do not believe all the news or information, no matter where it is.

I agree with you, news has a very important role in the market, and it affects it greatly, prices go up when good news goes down on bad news, but fake news is a trap to trap some traders to buy a particular currency.

i think false news can only fear begineners you will act fast and without thinking and sale/buy soe tings.cause when it turns out that the news is fast than the price of anything will come ot its normal price before that news. so everything will be stabilize again. so you will learn once you gain more experiance in this field. you may sometimes lose caus eof false news or profit from it...

Yes, we must check the influential news because there are many scammers that can use this news for personal interests related to them.

On 4/29/2020 at 10:53 PM, Brand1 said:

This is true that the rumors and fake news that is shared with people continuously through Google and social networking sites cause panic for people to be able to sell their money despite the low price that the currency is exposed to so we do not have to believe everything that is written on the Internet

Yes I think that false news is definitely harmful to the cryptocurrencies because their reputation will be bad in the views of the people and in the government. I hope that they will stop making false and fake news about cryptocurrencies and mind their own business. 

On 4/18/2020 at 9:05 PM, Jone20 said:

News has an important and influential role in the movement of cryptocurrency prices, but unfortunately, not all news presented is true and true news, but many of them are false news that has goals that interact with the fake news and publish it on several means of social communication.
And since the human nature has a response and acceptance to believe the big and influential news, whether it is true or false, the phenomenon of spreading fake news increases, and what is amplified by the news is more, it is re-published by some sites specialized in cryptocurrencies as these sites do not search for the sources of the news and its health, which makes the matter worse.
Therefore, I advise you, before making a wrong decision about a currency, to investigate the news you receive and search the main source of the news, and whether it is reliable or not.

News has the biggest role in each and everyone of us because news is a part of everyone else's daily living and through the news we can be updated regarding on what's happening around the globe. We are also part of the news and sometimes the spreading of false news starts from us through social medias so we should avoid posting nonsense and fake news to avoid damages.

That's good point you have taken not all news real many of them are fake who make people's unstable situation so that in hurry they will make some decision that makes the market more volatile and even some higher investors are manipulating these things the best wage first take some research about the news if you have confirmed then only take decision.

Yes, there are a lot of false or fake news that affects the decisions of traders, resulting in huge losses, and this is why caution must be exercised while following the news, not all of them are correct.

THINK POSITIVE

False news can affect on traders and make them do some wring deals.. They really can control the price of any coin and make huge amounts of profits just from spreading false news! We have to be aware and search about the news official sources..

The reality is that even political information and advertisements lack transparency and obligation to be understood and clear. So even though the internet is a device for people and businesses, it is also a tool for political forces and this is risky if it isn't always observed.

Yes some time you read a new really important and you said that bitcoin or any other crypto will rise , but this is false new so the get down and you lose some money , this is really good bad , but i think it have a solution , is read the news just i. The trusted website , don’t trust the other.

Yes I agree with you my friend if there is any fake news there is always a misconception related to it so it is better if you investigate properly regarding that news. And if you would be my suggestion then I never used to read any news nor any articles because many are fake

unfortunately there are people who use false news to achieve certain objectives in investments, when there is bad news and this effects the cryptocurrencies many people use this situation to buy coins and then make some profits, is like in economic crises the richest people take advantage of the situation.

Unfortunately, we are pretty vulnerable to the news, and the only thing we can do about it is to not read them at all, you would still know the most important ones, but the fake ones and useless would not reach your mind.

I agree with you friend, there are many fake news on the internet and it cause a lot of loss to many crypto users. Most of those who affected with fake news are beginners in crypto world, its good to research about each news if its real or fake for your own benefits.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The news plays a big role in moving the financial markets, whether crypto or forex. Therefore, you should always avoid trading when you have news because the market can reflect on you.

That's right and I agree with you we should investigate every day the different news about the crypto wallets and choose the best websites about this and do not believe everything that is said by there we have to be cautious when it comes to letting ourselves be guided by some news without first confirming it 

There are so many fake news out there make sure you read the news from reliable source and fake news may cause harm to other people so beware of that.

False news? It will only cause losses for the novice people, how can false news cause losses for me, it is not possible. It is good to make use of legit and true source news platform like coin telegraph, coindesk and binomial apps for news rather than fake platforms. 

1 hour ago, Yomose said:

False news? It will only cause losses for the novice people, how can false news cause losses for me, it is not possible. It is good to make use of legit and true source news platform like coin telegraph, coindesk and binomial apps for news rather than fake platforms. 

I took try to link false news to loss of cryptocurrencies but I could not find one, maybe it is possible but your advise is good, only fake sources will bring false news. 

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Wilmer Garcia said:

That's right and I agree with you we should investigate every day the different news about the crypto wallets and choose the best websites about this and do not believe everything that is said by there we have to be cautious when it comes to letting ourselves be guided by some news without first confirming it 

Yes, it is true that you should always check the news from more than one source in order to compare and not make mistakes, usually beginners fall victim to false news, especially in exchanges where some people publish false news about pumping on a dead currency for people to buy.