What was your first altcoin you have either mined or invested in? - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

What was your first altcoin you have either mined or invested in?

57 minutes ago, DavCrypto said:

In fact, I have not tried any of these things, I feel that they are a waste of time, that is, we can get real profits from other things such as trading, for example, either to prosecute the 5 Satoshi and the 10 Satoshi, whether from leverage or from games or faucets, I did not try any of them because I I wasn't convinced about it, it's just a waste of time.

What? I don't think that almost any altcoin i bought in 2016 was a waste of time, in fact it was way more profitable to hodl then day trade. I am not sure how faucets that you mentioned are relevant with the topic.

@rekter  I entered in cryptocurrencies in March of 2014 with Bitcoin faucets (0.005 to 0.013 BTC per day). The same year I tried Dogecoin and Litecoin mining but I stopped 1 week later. From 2014 to 2016/2017 I collected DOGE / LTC / DASH /  PPC /  XPM and BLK but my PC was attacked by a ransomware and I lost all my coins (no backup) 4 months before the big bullrun of 2017.... The 10 December of 2017 I built a 8 GPUs mining rig (for Ethereum) just before the big bullrun of January 2018.... I am waiting for ETH to recover $1000+ and I think BTC price will be betwen $30,000 and $60,000 before the end of 2023.

Thta's my history with cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

When I firstly started using crypto currency I only concentrated on bitcoin and I began to use altcoins this year and my first one to invest in is etherum then XRP.

12 hours ago, ethan1751 said:

2017 was my first entry into crypto, and the first coin I invested was ETH. somehow I never glanced at other coins like bitcoin, I was always happy to have ethereum at that time. maybe because I don't have much knowledge to try other coins.

That great buddy, I have not invested in any coin, just new to this technology but planing to have a better Investments purpose soon

The first altcoin that I bought was NEO coin because at the time many people was talking about how good the technology is and it has a great future and it turns out they were right and I bought NEO at 60$ and sold it at about 110$ and so I almost doubled my investment.

My first altcoin was Ethereum, I bought It when it cost about $ 50, but then sold it because I urgently needed money, if I knew that it would grow to the price of $ 300, I would not have sold it.

I knew about crypto since Bitcoins early days but didn't really pay much attention to it, LTC, Darkcoin etc that came soon after. My first altcoin I engaged in was Ethereum. After a while I bought a 1080TI I found out it is a very powerful mining card so I started mining Ethereum with it just to experiment a little. It turned out to be super profitable at the time so I started buying more GPU's. Thats where it all started.

On 5/4/2020 at 9:40 AM, ComeBackIsrael said:

My first altcoin was Ethereum, I bought It when it cost about $ 50, but then sold it because I urgently needed money, if I knew that it would grow to the price of $ 300, I would not have sold it.

Which year did you buy this your ethereum at that price? Since I came into cryptocurrency, ethereum was around a hundred dollars

On 5/4/2020 at 11:40 AM, ComeBackIsrael said:

I actually got of rid of eth when it was over $10 because i bought into all the fud on how it can't work. I should have dome my own research. Lesson learned.

My first coin (altcoin) was a Dogecoin coin. I got It from a faucet that paid me everything I earned and closed the next day.

The first coin I was mining was Bytecoin (BCN) and I had a lot of it. It is a pity that in 2018 the price has grown significantly and at that time there were no coins.

I was working in a marketing company known as Zoom, i knew one guy who is my friend's brother and his the one who connect me with Zoom and work at home as a freelance. It was in 2017, that guy was a trader and his the one who introduce litecoin and ethereum to me and he asked me if its okay to receive my payments in those coins or in Euro.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 4/17/2020 at 9:30 PM, rekter said:

In other words, how was your introduction on altcoins? What was the one that got you started with and is the project still going?

Well, my introduction to altcoins, is, I can say it is fine. Well, I got started to got interest to altcoins when I first heard about xrp or ripple. Well, at first I didn't want to invest on it because of it only have small amount of money other than other altcoins. But I make a risk and invest to it, and actually it is very good. I mean, I am earning high profit because of it. Although it is not high than other coins, I still manage to earn. And I will still invest to xrp even right now.

firstly I invest my first 70$ in TRX coin now TRX on Good price in market after that I invest 400$ in XRP coin . I just want to store both of coin till it is reach on 1$ in market .i never used mining process for earning coins.

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

7 hours ago, Anwyll Axel said:

The first alternative coins in which I invested was ethereum and XRP and I got very good profit from these two coins. I remember I bought ethereum of $ 25 and XRP of $ 10. This was my first investment in altcoins.

This your statement is not true buddy, do you know the price of ripple? Ripple has never reach $10, so can you explain how is that possible pls. Or you mean you bought worth of ethereum and ripple at 25$ and 10$ respectively

I am trading in the coins which they

Have alow press I buy usdt and pony

Using my bitcoin account and I save 

Them in yobit invest box

My first altcoin was Ethereum, I thought for a long time whether to buy it at the price of $ 60, and I did not make a mistake with the choice of a coin.

the first altcoin that I mined and I'm still continuing to mine is turtlecoin, certainly it has a very low value but it's really easy to mine, the first altcoin I invested in was ethereum...

• +4 1

9 hours ago, CnapmaK said:

My first coin was Bitcoin Cash. I earned it in one faucet. What about my first investment in crypto. I did it in Ethereum. ETH price was 280 USD that time. 

I have earned from different coins, such as dogecoin, litecoin, bitcoin and ethereum which was directly send to   coinspot wallet. This was my first faucets sice 2017

Ethereum was my first altcoins in which I have invested. I haven't do mining yet, I only do trading. I guess ETH is best altcoin for investment especially if you are newbie because it never gave you huge loss.

the first coins i bought after bitcoin was litecoin, just because it is like bitcoin but with faster transactions and with lowers fees. it was also years ago so there weren't many viable alternatives as there are now

The first altcoin that I had earned ia Ethereum and also it was the first I work to earn. I am not too into mining so I don't mine due to the electrical charge on mining. Eth is a good coin.

If I remember well, the first Altcoin I said to myself " I invest now" was Dogecoin. It grown well then the price decreased again. It was my favorite coin for many years.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 5/12/2020 at 1:23 PM, bitcoin-shark said:

the first altcoin that I mined and I'm still continuing to mine is turtlecoin, certainly it has a very low value but it's really easy to mine, the first altcoin I invested in was ethereum...

Turtlecoin! I bought that once, and sold. I really like their logo and style. And they have actual active ongoing developing too. Reminds me of doge community.

On 5/11/2020 at 12:45 PM, Saboor said:

This your statement is not true buddy, do you know the price of ripple? Ripple has never reach $10, so can you explain how is that possible pls. Or you mean you bought worth of ethereum and ripple at 25$ and 10$ respectively

I think he doesn't mean the price but the amounts he invested into them.

On 5/12/2020 at 5:00 PM, Jessica Karren said:

Ethereum was my first altcoins in which I have invested. I haven't do mining yet, I only do trading. I guess ETH is best altcoin for investment especially if you are newbie because it never gave you huge loss.

Except it crashed like -90% from the top so i would say it gave huge losses to some. But it's a good coin, i admit that. I am following their development constantly.

On 5/12/2020 at 7:37 PM, Rickso said:

the first coins i bought after bitcoin was litecoin, just because it is like bitcoin but with faster transactions and with lowers fees. it was also years ago so there weren't many viable alternatives as there are now

So many people went to litecoin. I never invested into it, but i have used it a lot as a tool to send money between exchanges.

On 5/12/2020 at 7:58 PM, deboprotap said:

Actually I do not think eth,ltc,xrp are alt coins.But practically they are alt coins.I remember i invested in electronium coin.On that time the coin price was around 500 satoshi.I invested in it.Hold my all funds in cryptopia exchange. Suddenly i heard the exchange was hacked.So my alt coin experience was bad in first stage.

Hopefully that didn't financially ruin you. So far i have dodged every major exchange hack just by luck, or at least i didn't have much in them. I am hoping you will have better luck in the future and you will store them in your personal wallets.

9 hours ago, Lover840 said:

The first altcoin that I had earned ia Ethereum and also it was the first I work to earn. I am not too into mining so I don't mine due to the electrical charge on mining. Eth is a good coin.

Mining is not for everyone, and right now it's just most likely profitable to buy stuff and hold on. Everything is so cheap compared to mining costs.

57 minutes ago, bitcoinb said:

If I remember well, the first Altcoin I said to myself " I invest now" was Dogecoin. It grown well then the price decreased again. It was my favorite coin for many years.

Doge had the best community around, so i understand perfectly why it draws people. And there was no toxic behaviour. Everyone just seemed happy to be part of it. Start of the doge must have been magical time. I wasn't heavily invested into it ever, but i had friends who mined it.

Edited by rekter

Ethereum. It was the first alternative coin I traded and I did it on Yobit when I made my second withdrawal of cryptotalk campaign. Then I held it for about five weeks and I made up to $10. It was a very nice first experience with an alt coin. 

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• 🌟 Kleekai Inu, the much-anticipated cryptocurrency project merging the charm of the Klee Kai Inu breed with blockchain brilliance, is thrilled to announce the launch of its presale on         June 1, 2024! 🚀   With the presale set to commence, Kleekai Inu Coin aims to redefine the crypto landscape, offering investors and enthusiasts an opportunity to be part of an electrifying adventure. Backed by a passionate community and guided by core values of innovation, transparency, and social responsibility, Kleekai Inu Coin is poised to make a lasting impact. 🐾   What Makes Kleekai Inu Stand Out? Amidst the myriad of digital assets, Kleekai Inu focuses on providing a secure and community-driven platform for managing and trading cryptocurrencies. Its specialized approach ensures comprehensive insurance coverage and mitigates potential risks, setting a new standard in the industry. 💼   Benefits of Investing in Kleekai Inu ICO:   🌟 Early Adoption Advantage: Secure a larger percentage of tokens at a discounted price by investing early. 📈 Future Potential: Kleekai Inu's unique project promises growth and rewards for investors, with increasing adoption and utility. 🤝 Community-Centric: Kleekai Inu prioritizes community engagement, ensuring transparency and responsiveness to investors' needs. ♻️ Sustainable Growth: With a commitment to social responsibility, Kleekai Inu allocates a portion of transactions to support animal welfare initiatives. 🔍 Transparent Governance: Kleekai Inu implements transparent governance mechanisms, allowing token holders to actively participate in project decisions.   Join the presale to gain exclusive access to KLEEKAI tokens and unlock a world of possibilities within the Kleekai Inu ecosystem. From lightning-fast transactions to low fees and unique NFT opportunities, Kleekai Inu Coin promises to deliver an unparalleled experience for its holders. 💰   Why Kleekai Inu ICO is Unmissable: In a market fraught with uncertainties, Kleekai Inu offers stability and growth potential. By investing in this ICO, investors not only support a transformative project but also secure their investments for the future. 🌱   How to Get Involved To Invest in Kleekai Inu ICO: 1)Visit https://www.kleekai.online/ 2)Connect your wallet 3)Choose the desired investment amount 4)Confirm the transaction and await token distribution 5)Witness the growth of your investment as Kleekai Inu revolutionizes the crypto landscape. Ambitious Goals Kleekai Inu aims to revolutionize the crypto landscape by providing a secure, innovative, and community-driven platform. Future plans include expanding utility through partnerships, integrating additional features like NFTs, and fostering sustainable growth through transparent governance. With its commitment to innovation, security, and community, Kleekai Inu presents a compelling opportunity for investors. By investing now, you not only access potential growth but also contribute to a project dedicated to making a positive impact in the crypto space. "We're excited to embark on this journey with our community,". "The presale marks the beginning of a new chapter in the world of cryptocurrency, and we're committed to building a project that not only delivers value but also makes a positive impact on the world." The Kleekai Inu presale will run from June 1, 2024, offering investors a chance to be part of something truly special. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the canine crypto revolution! For more information about Kleekai Inu and to participate in the presale, visit https://www.kleekai.online/presale Links Website:  https://www.kleekai.online/ Twitter:     https://twitter.com/KleekaiCoin Telegram: https://t.me/Kleekaiofficialorg [NOTE : If Clicking On Click Is Not Working Than Kindly Copy And Paste Link In Browser]  
    • 🌟 Kleekai Inu, the much-anticipated cryptocurrency project merging the charm of the Klee Kai Inu breed with blockchain brilliance, is thrilled to announce the launch of its presale on         June 1, 2024! 🚀   With the presale set to commence, Kleekai Inu Coin aims to redefine the crypto landscape, offering investors and enthusiasts an opportunity to be part of an electrifying adventure. Backed by a passionate community and guided by core values of innovation, transparency, and social responsibility, Kleekai Inu Coin is poised to make a lasting impact. 🐾   What Makes Kleekai Inu Stand Out? Amidst the myriad of digital assets, Kleekai Inu focuses on providing a secure and community-driven platform for managing and trading cryptocurrencies. Its specialized approach ensures comprehensive insurance coverage and mitigates potential risks, setting a new standard in the industry. 💼   Benefits of Investing in Kleekai Inu ICO:   🌟 Early Adoption Advantage: Secure a larger percentage of tokens at a discounted price by investing early. 📈 Future Potential: Kleekai Inu's unique project promises growth and rewards for investors, with increasing adoption and utility. 🤝 Community-Centric: Kleekai Inu prioritizes community engagement, ensuring transparency and responsiveness to investors' needs. ♻️ Sustainable Growth: With a commitment to social responsibility, Kleekai Inu allocates a portion of transactions to support animal welfare initiatives. 🔍 Transparent Governance: Kleekai Inu implements transparent governance mechanisms, allowing token holders to actively participate in project decisions.   Join the presale to gain exclusive access to KLEEKAI tokens and unlock a world of possibilities within the Kleekai Inu ecosystem. From lightning-fast transactions to low fees and unique NFT opportunities, Kleekai Inu Coin promises to deliver an unparalleled experience for its holders. 💰   Why Kleekai Inu ICO is Unmissable: In a market fraught with uncertainties, Kleekai Inu offers stability and growth potential. By investing in this ICO, investors not only support a transformative project but also secure their investments for the future. 🌱   How to Get Involved To Invest in Kleekai Inu ICO: 1)Visit https://www.kleekai.online/ 2)Connect your wallet 3)Choose the desired investment amount 4)Confirm the transaction and await token distribution 5)Witness the growth of your investment as Kleekai Inu revolutionizes the crypto landscape. Ambitious Goals Kleekai Inu aims to revolutionize the crypto landscape by providing a secure, innovative, and community-driven platform. Future plans include expanding utility through partnerships, integrating additional features like NFTs, and fostering sustainable growth through transparent governance. With its commitment to innovation, security, and community, Kleekai Inu presents a compelling opportunity for investors. By investing now, you not only access potential growth but also contribute to a project dedicated to making a positive impact in the crypto space. "We're excited to embark on this journey with our community,". "The presale marks the beginning of a new chapter in the world of cryptocurrency, and we're committed to building a project that not only delivers value but also makes a positive impact on the world." The Kleekai Inu presale will run from June 1, 2024, offering investors a chance to be part of something truly special. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the canine crypto revolution! For more information about Kleekai Inu and to participate in the presale, visit https://www.kleekai.online/presale Links Website:  https://www.kleekai.online/ Twitter:     https://twitter.com/KleekaiCoin Telegram: https://t.me/Kleekaiofficialorg [NOTE : If Clicking On Click Is Not Working Than Kindly Copy And Paste Link In Browser]  
    • Дорогие друзья! Представляем новый автоматический сервис по обмену валют.  UmaPay.online - Умный обмен 24/7   Автоматический обмен криптовалют 24/7/365 Bitcoin (BTC) Litecoin (LTC) Monero (XMR) USDT (ERC-BEP-TRC) с 20.05.2024: Ethereum (ETH) Dai (DAI) Ripple (XRP) Zcash (ZEC) Tron (TRX)  USDC (ERC-BEP-TRC) Perfect Money Payeer Epaycore   Сайт: https://umapay.online/ Email: support@umapay.online Телеграм: umapay   AML - вопросы и ответы: 1) - При обменах, принимаете ли вы криптовалюту клиента на свой локальный кошелек, или сразу на биржевой аккаунт?     - Прием идет на биржевые кошельки 2) - Какой процент общего риска по AML считаете допустимым, до скольки % включительно?     - Процент риска разный и зависят от многих факторов, мы выполняем требования бирж 3) - Какой процент «красного» риска по AML (высокорискованные компоненты транзакции) вы считаете допустимым, до скольки % включительно? (речь о доле в общей сумме)      - процент риска разный и зависят от многих факторов, мы выполняем требования бирж 4) - Что будет с клиентом и его монетами при превышении риска (если вы заметили грязь на своем локальном кошельке), или если ваша биржа заблочила монеты (если вы принимали сразу на биржу)?      - Мы не блокируем и не замораживаем транзакции, но в случае, если биржа заморозит платеж, мы исполняем требования бирж и переадресуем их на клиента. Прикрепляем ссылку на наши: Правила сайта и Политика AML/KYC 
    • Активность в сети Биткойн ( BTC ) приближается к историческому минимуму, при этом трейдеры значительно замедляют транзакции за два месяца с тех пор, как Биткойн достиг нового исторического максимума.   Данные аналитической компании Santiment показывают замедление активности в сети Биткойн за последние несколько месяцев, рисуя тонкую картину текущего состояния криптовалюты. В обновлении X от 11 мая Santiment подчеркнули, что внутрисетевая активность в сети Биткойн является самой низкой с 2019 года. Это наблюдение связано с видимым нисходящим трендом в различных показателях, включая объем транзакций, ежедневные активные адреса и количество китов.  По данным Santiment, объемы внутрисетевых транзакций Биткойна приближаются к самому низкому уровню за 10 лет, а количество ежедневных активных адресов находится на самом низком уровне с января 2019 года.  Кроме того, данные аналитической компании показывают, что китовые транзакции, обычно на сумму более 100 000 долларов, значительно замедлились, отражая уровни, которые в последний раз наблюдались в декабре 2018 года.   Хотя снижение онлайн-активности на первый взгляд может показаться тревожным, аналитики Santiment предположили, что оно не может напрямую коррелировать с предстоящим падением цен на BTC , как это наблюдалось в последние недели. Вместо этого они объясняют спад «страхом толпы и нерешительностью» среди трейдеров, подчеркивая сложную связь между активностью в сети и настроениями рынка. Несмотря на эти проблемы, цена Биткойна на момент написания была относительно стабильной и колебалась чуть выше 61 000 долларов США с небольшим увеличением на 0,1% за последний день.     Монета зафиксировала 24-часовой объем торгов в размере $12,67 млрд, что более чем на 37% ниже, чем в предыдущий день. За семь дней цена Биткойна упала на 4,6%, а это означает, что он отстает от мирового рынка криптовалют, который, по данным CoinGecko, упал на 4,2%. Пока инвесторы проходят через этот период консолидации и сдержанной онлайн-активности, настроения рынка и более широкие экономические факторы, вероятно, будут играть ключевую роль в формировании траектории Биткойна в ближайшие недели. Биткойн, протокол Рун По данным информационной панели Dune Analytics, протокол Runes в Биткойне заработал 135 миллионов долларов США в виде комиссий за транзакции в крупнейшем блокчейне криптовалюты.  Данные внутри сети показали, что токены, выпущенные в соответствии со стандартом, принесли более 2100 BTC в течение недели после сокращения вдвое.   С тех пор активность замедлилась. По данным аналитической панели Dune, на которую ссылается The Block, в пятницу, 10 мая, наблюдался самый низкий уровень активности в протоколе Runes.
    • На удивление сегодня обнаружил копиенный кран на доги, вот он: https://dogefree.in/?r=11182 Судя по всему, свежий. Такой же движок, что был ранее. Пока что платит, минималку можно на FAUCETPAY заказать - 0.027 дога, накопится быстро. Если же на обычный кошель выводить, то придётся копить 250 догов. И даже реварды платят, как на фрибиткоине. Хорошо, если долго продержится, но регаться ли сами решайте, я лишь информирую.
    • Про стейкинг и пулы.   Блокируете баланс всех своих $NOT на 30 дней, взамен получаете уровень. Только уровень. Доход от суммы $NOT в стейкинге не предусмотрен. Начисления процентов не будет. Количество $NOT влияет на уровень, чем больше уровень, тем выше доход с пулов, в которых сможете участвовать. Через 30 дней вся застейканная сумма возвращается на баланс. Сейчас, при выборе стейкинга, получаете уровень по сниженной цене. С момента листинга цена на уровень будет выше (соответствие количества $NOT к уровням изменится).   Ответы на вопросы: 1. В приложении упоминается 155 $NOT в час для Gold уровня - эта цифра только для визуального восприятия, и в конечном итоге может быть другой. 2. Обменивать ваучеры на $NOT можно будет и после 16 мая, этот функционал останется доступен. 3. Стейкинг на примере: 125,000 и 500,000 $NOT в равной степени предоставят Platinum уровень, но позже будет дороже. 4. Трейдинг бот будет выпущен после листинга, следите за обновлениями. 5. Notcoin официально доступен на binance, bybit и okx. Если видите $NOT на других CEX, нужно быть крайне внимательным к своим действиям. 6. Зачисление $wNOT на баланс приложения появится позже. 7. При конвертации ваучера уровень не обновляется, это не ошибка. Позже, возможно, это будет изменено. FAQ По самым популярным вопросам:   - Можно ли вывести монеты с нескольких аккаунтов на одну биржу/кошелёк? ❗️❗️ ❗️❗️НЕТ, 1 аккаунт - 1 биржа или кошелёк, у вас должна быть верификация и там и там, иначе вы рискуете потерять средства.   - Можно ли верифицировать несколько кошельков/бирж на один паспорт?❗️❗️ ❗️❗️НЕТ, если вы так сделаете, рискуете потерять средства и попасть под блокировку.    - Сколько будет стоить $NOT на листинге?❗️❗️ ❗️❗️Никто не знает, цифра может быть любой   - Обнулили баланс Такое может быть если вы накручивали монеты или использовали автокликер, форма на возврат средств была ранее, к сожалению, сейчас вернуть средства уже невозможно.   - Кнопка в приложении не нажимается Доступ открывается всем поочерёдно, в ближайшее время всё заработает.   - Не привязывается кошелёк при заходе Попробуйте подключить ВПН, использовать мобильную связь или очистить кэш Telegram, если все действия выше не работают, просто попробуйте позже   - Можно вывести ноты сейчас? Нет, монеты придут на привязанные кошельки или биржи 16 мая в 15:00 по МСК   - Хочу обменять ваучер на ноты, что делать? Зайдите в Notcoin, сверху привяжите тот кошелёк, на котором есть ваучеры, далее нажать круг с плюсом и обменять свои ваучеры.   - Ваучер не приходит Подождите, среднее время прихода ваучера - от 2 минут до 24 часов. Может быть больше и меньше, но он обязательно придёт.   - Что лучше, стейкинг или вывод? Всё зависит лишь от вашего желания, при стейкинге все монеты будут заморожены на 30 дней, взамен вы получите повышенный уровень и эксклюзивные задания за которые будут начислять $NOT. При выводе вы получите лишь стандартный уровень и задания по сниженной цене $NOT.   - Как вывести ноткоины на Биржу? На главном экране нажать на стрелку вверх, далее Вывод на Биржи (Exchanges) и выбрать удобную биржу.   - Как вывести ноткоины на Телеграм Кошелёк? На главном экране нажать на стрелку вверх, далее Вывод в Telegram(Wallet)   - Можно сделать вывод не на телеграм кошелёк? Пока что нет, вывод на кошельки по типу Тонкипер и ему подобных возможен только после листинга - 16 мая.   - Где найти Адрес и Мемо для депозита на биржу? - Где найти адрес поддержки Notcoin? Адрес поддержки - https://t.me/not_support_chat/158942
    • Маю ще 3 инвайта  Зареєструватися в BLUM
    • Дорогие друзья, на нашем сайте действует акция, 300 рублей на карту за два оставленных отзыва. Обязательное условие, нужно совершить обмен на сумму от 5000 рублей.  По всем направлениям минимальная сумма заявки 5000 рублей! Получить информацию, где нужно оставить отзывы, вы можете на странице выполненной заявки или у оператора.