What was your first altcoin you have either mined or invested in? - Page 7 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

What was your first altcoin you have either mined or invested in?

My first coin was BTC, earnings on taps, 0.15 after DOGE, which also earned on taps in the amount of 20,000 coins, then increased by 7 times in multiplication

The first currency I mined is the Dogecoin currency, and I gained from this currency through mining and traded in it

The first altcoin I mined was ethereum. Since I started without any idea, I bought a device at very high prices and had the coins I dug stolen. 

I think the first altcoin I invested in was Doge and I also suffered from it.

My first altcoin was Monero. I mined it using my computer's processor. Of course, I didn't earn much, but I was very surprised that a computer can generate income. But that was a long time ago.

• +1 1

18 minutes ago, valvaltv said:

My first altcoin was Monero. I mined it using my computer's processor. Of course, I didn't earn much, but I was very surprised that a computer can generate income. But that was a long time ago.

Yeah i remember when that came. Wasn't it quite hard for newbie? I mean the whole wallet didn't even have graphical interface and i am not sure if it still has. It felt really cyberpunk as a currency.

I have mined Dogecoin for the first time. It doesn't earn much, but seeing coins in your wallet makes you happy. I also do picoin cloud mining. I hope it will be nice.

• +2 1

Before ı started this business, ı had been following bitcoins and altcoins fora long time and ı wanted to invest one day and started investing saying that this business makes a lot of money. The first coin ı invested in is Cosmos(Atom).

• Useful or interesting 1

Fir me first altcoin i invested in was ethereum, i bought it from 8 usd and holded it till the huge pump in 2017 but for sorry i sold them too ealry and made little profit, from then i loved this coin and prefer to hold

my first coin mined was banana (ban) a fork of the nano coin with this I started trading in mercatox with the BAN / BTC pair and thus obtain a pair of satoshis

• +1 1

dogecoin.  I first saw this coin and thought it was a joke.  but then I looked at the volumes and immediately bought a couple of thousand coins.  by the way, they are still in my wallet

The first Altcoin I have invested was BEC(Beauty Chain) Erc20 base token.

They have gave a lot of airdrop and I really loved BEC token.

I got a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies by this BEC altcoin.

Now I invested Pancakeswap token called CAKE by staking.

They give around 3% for staking.

For more information about Pancakeswap you can check on this Pancake

The first coin I mined was Dash, it was the most profitable at the time even though I didn't get much. Now in the TRX ecosystem I have mined many others, although all have followed the pump and dump within a few days, you have to enter one of the first to be profitable

my first investing was nuthing because im just bigginer , and i know about investing just littel , but in future i will investing in xrp i mean ripple because that is good coin in future .

İ invested in bitcoin at the first time , it was befor one year , 

İ think many of the new member at the crypto invest in the btc 

İt's the safest at the biggest market cap coin  

But now i invests in etheryum much than btc

the first coin that i invested was the neo. i thoutgh that chinese goverment is going to support that coin. but i was wrong.  it did not get  to the big price

For me, my favorite and the one I have invested in is ethereum. So far it is still active and has a presence in the market. I have invested in eth for more than a year and so far I have never been disappointed. I definitely stick with this cryptocurrency. My first altcoin investment was very profitable. I haven't mined any alt currency yet. I just buy and sell them. After testing ETH in my trades, I decided to add it to myself in my trades forever.

I remember the first time I used a cryptocurrency, it was the Dogecoin, I was happy to have bought it, then I began to understand that it was not going to increase much so I started buying others, but it was the first time I bought and mine too!

Ethereum was the first cryptocurrency to implement a smart contract system, which made it so popular and revolutionary. Smart contracts are agreements that are programmed in the blockchain and are executed only if certain conditions are met.
Ethereum can also be called the most popular platform for conducting ICO

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

On 4/17/2020 at 7:02 PM, magd said:

I am getting alternative currencies from purchases on the Yobit platform as I buy Ethereum with Bitcoin It is a well-known and well-priced currency My project is still ongoing so far it is profitable

Yes friend, it is better that you invest in cryptos, in them you can obtain a large profit in your trading or in its rise

My first alt Coen was Doge Coin.  I invested in it back in the distant 2017 and sow the day I have this cryptocurrency in my assets.
 My second alt Coin was a BNB coin, which I bought at a fairly cheap mu price recently for 10 bucks. I hope that this coin will continue to grow rapidly.

i started to do mining when i see yobit.net launched vmining that mine minex coin daily this is the best mining ever l ever seen so far its very lucrative and profitable and that is very affordable.. so it my first time to do mining as of now in the cryptoworld