Are cryptocurrencies safe?(personnel information) - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hmrabey

Are cryptocurrencies safe?(personnel information)

Crypto currency is it safe to use but you should also see whether your country has permitted for it or not and also there are many scam wallet  which we should avoid before using any wallet everytime search for it

To be frank. Dear friends cryptocurrency is safe As well as  unsafe. You should be very much careful and informative to be not be fooled by anyone. As we can see there are huge number of scammer

I personally believe that cryptocurrencies are safe, but the problem is in our use of them, so we must deal well with cryptocurrencies and secure our accounts in encryption with the greatest possible degree of penetration and that we do not send our personal information to any site before making sure that it is a safe site

So you're a friend you're absolutely right is why I personally don't register on pages that require my personal data is very insecure for my reread my identity that  

i Know that asking for kyc and documents is against the crytpo's goal but its for our own safety and stoping scammersi dont like kyc either but i think if you do kyc in a legit exchange you will be fine.

Yes cryptocurrency are safe only if you keep your crypto details a secret and keep the details of your wallet safe too. Don't go visiting any site and submitting your wallet address because you cam be hacked through that.

Sorry about your bad experience, if your coinbase wallet got compromised it's either your fault for not taking security measures or it's coinbase fault and they did something wrong, in cryptocurrency world if you hold your private key in a safe place and no one has access to it there is no way anyone can steal anything from your wallet, but when you are using an exchange and you did everything in the right way and you did not enter your exchange account information anywhere else then the exchange is responsible for keeping your funds safe, that's their issue and they must have did something wrong and it's not that unusual unfortunately and it happens, this is the reason why it's better to have your own wallet instead of 3rd-party wallets.

On 10/18/2019 at 6:42 PM, kamalsharma100 said:

I think you were actually asking is giving our proof of identity, address, and and mobile for KYC verification safe or not? I think we are not safe here sending proofs to whom we know of as these sites who ask for this even do not provide their real developers faces, real location of the company from where it works.  Our information can easily get into wrong hands.  Even it can get into our govt hand if our govt can catch these companies and govt. can exploit and steal all our data and use for wrongful means.  Depending on which country govt catches the company, company definitely has data of other countries citizens and this very same govt. can now spy on citizens of other countries.

Yes bro I agree most of projects are fake and they want to do kyc, because their main purpose is  collect our personal data, because they sell this data for money and this data misuse without our involved, most of exchange and airdrops do this type frauds, so in my opinion avoid this kyc site's.

Well we can't say cryptocurrencies is a safe heaven, it all depends on our self , if we are cautious enough and doing things right , then I can say it's safe buh , being careless in crypto can make someone loose alot, most times some site requires much information about us, and I don't think it's right to share them in some sites which are not trusted. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that cryptocurrencies is safer than common fiat money because only you can control your money and fiat money have third part person who also can control it 

Yes, cryptocurrencies and sites that request personal data for investigation are also safe, but it is better not to share all of our personal data online.

On 10/18/2019 at 4:03 PM, Hmrabey said:

With the spread of sites and registration platforms in digital currencies
Many of these sites are asking us for our personal data such as our phone numbers, e-mail and national identity card also passport and driver's license and send photos with these personal papers, but do you wonder where all these personal data is saved, can we sell our database to Government. Some governments will not have to send spies to our countries, we send them our data without misery or fatigue
Do you know that the wars of this era are wars of information and those who have the information wins, I do not exaggerate the guarantee that when I send my personal government data that I do not find myself chased by Interpol in cases I did not do? How many of the scandal of the sale of personal data took place, perhaps the best known months Facebook and Google ?????! What is the extent of protection of these data has been hacked database Hotmail and also binance?!

My personnel experience ; i have lost my coinbase wallet , i think i was hacked 😞

that is really sad when you do your best to claim and some one hacked you .

Registering in digital currency portfolios is safe. Registering on websites that are used for investment purposes is mostly unsafe. The request for identity proofs by the sites is for the purposes of stealing and trading in them, so we must be careful and do not send our important papers like photos of identity to unpopular and reliable places between several countries.

• +2 1

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

On 10/18/2019 at 7:03 PM, Hmrabey said:

Many of these sites are asking us for our personal data such as our phone numbers, e-mail and national identity card also passport and driver's license and send photos with these personal papers, but do you wonder where all these personal data is saved, can we sell our database to Government. Some governments will not have to send spies to our countries, we send them our data without misery or fatigue
Do you know that the wars of this era are wars of information and those who have the information wins, I do not exaggerate the guarantee that when I send my personal government data that I do not find myself chased by Interpol in cases I did not do? How many of the scandal of the sale of personal data took place, perhaps the best known months Facebook and Google ?????! What is the extent of protection of these data has been hacked database Hotmail and also binance?!

My personnel experience ; i have lost my coinbase wallet , i think i was hacked 😞

In online I don't think anything safe. Because there are many hackers and scammers who always try to stole our fund. But we can make safe our wallets. We should use hardware and decentralized wallets to secure our funds. Because it's almost impossible to hack.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

On 2/7/2020 at 2:39 PM, Win said:

I think its all youre fault you did not protect ypure crypto wallet thats why they hacked you.if you just use youre wallet properly and put 2fa codes and strong password it will never be hacked by someone

I agree with you many new people blame whole cryptocurrency market just because of their own fault I want to tell them before doing anything you should learn it on YouTube Google etc.because many things has changed 

In Crypto, you are not obligated to use your true information, as you can place false information in order to secure you, but in terms of hack the answer is that no one is safe from hackers.

On 10/18/2019 at 9:03 PM, Hmrabey said:

Before entering crypto world i always want as much as possible i will hide my identity since it is dangerous for various reasons. It is important that in any platform in web, you must protect your personal data and secure your accounts especially if it has a money, sad to hear you have been hacked buddy, i hope you wont lose courage. 

For me, I hate all the sites that ask their users to send personal information, it is possible that these sites are fraudulent and their aim is to steal information and use it in illegal matters as you mentioned so we must not risk and move away from these sites as possible

We live in a time when the most important thing is information. I think it is at the present time one of the most valuable things available. But when trusted websites take information about people, I think they do this to protect them from things that may happen in the future.

Yes cryptocurrency are safe to invest but the question is where to invest those currencies. Always hold your currency in the secure wallet and you shouldn't use that same email and other personnel data in the third party software and site.

The wellbeing of cryptographic forms of money I believe is relying upon you on the off chance that you utilized with wizard, and about close to home information I contemplate anything dubious will be acceptable, if there is a confided in site and extremely worth

i didn't think that it's easy to hack any wallet if we used all security tips . in Case of KYC , I was never doing any coin for airdops and bounty purpose .

because I also think this is really risky to provide docoument to any third party companies .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

No digital forms of money isn't sheltered mate, this has a worth that we can earned and trade for the genuine cash, we should simply to tie down our wallets to dodge a few programmers and con artists to take our coins.

• +1 1

9 minutes ago, bracunhd said:

It’s been called inherently worthless, ‘a ponzi scheme’ and the ‘mother of all bubbles’. But perhaps cryptocurrency’s main issue is not whether or not it’s destined to become a solely speculative asset, but whether it’s secure enough to ever be considered truly safe enough for the average punter to invest their life savings in.

There is a need to judge differently each coin and not just refer to all of them as cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin has been called all the above by clueless people that didn't take time to read how it works and try to verify what they read. These names are given by ignorant people. 

Also it has been proven already that Bitcoin and perhaps a dozen more chains are extremly secure. Concerning just Bitcoin there is noone that can hack, tamper or anyhow cheat the system. The only services that suffer are the centralized ones that surround Bitcoin. 

Edited by BTC Future

On 6/9/2020 at 3:59 AM, iloveyobit said:

In Crypto, you are not obligated to use your true information, as you can place false information in order to secure you, but in terms of hack the answer is that no one is safe from hackers.

if you use false information it means that you will be committing a crime and can be prized for giving false information without counting that if the site finds that you have delivered false information they can freeze your account and you will lose all your funds that will be in the account. this is definitely not the best way and no one should deliver false information, i also don't agree with kyc, but if other people don't feel comfortable delivering documents to a site then they don't use that site

• +1 1

9 minutes ago, Red-Jones said:

if you use false information it means that you will be committing a crime and can be prized for giving false information without counting that if the site finds that you have delivered false information they can freeze your account and you will lose all your funds that will be in the account. this is definitely not the best way and no one should deliver false information, i also don't agree with kyc, but if other people don't feel comfortable delivering documents to a site then they don't use that site

Of course, the information is equal to either making money or losing money for that. You must give the correct information or keep it to yourself if you are not completely sure whether it is correct.