Are cryptocurrencies safe?(personnel information) - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hmrabey

Are cryptocurrencies safe?(personnel information)

Personally, I do not register in any site that requests my personal data or KYC, I have written this repeatedly in many forums and sites I am against KYC, it is a major violation of privacy and the features of cryptocurrencies that are based on decentralization and privacy, they are trying to eliminate the beautiful world Built by cryptocurrency, they are killing Satoshi's dream.
Your data will never be safe on the Internet. It will be used by the government and may be sold to a third party. In addition, if the platform is hacked, your data will also be lost and vulnerable.

• +4 1

The safety of cryptocurrency depend on you how you used it.You should bear in mind that never share your private key to others.keep it safety.

• +1 1

surely crypto currencies is safe here.we know that the power of information in ict based world.it is must important to protects our information safely.for this,we must need to take an unicque and strongh password for our crypto account and  be care full about our informations and look after cryptotalk site.

Crypto is safe but don't use online wallets because  they can be hacked by scammers. Use offline wallets & regular  basis upgrade to your wallet so that there could be no security holes to loose your crypto. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I think this is really inevitable because official sites online requires personal information even including the legitimate address and all. Maybe one thing I can only suggest is provide a back up to all of your accounts so you'll be able to reconnect with it or track it once it's hacked. 

When you talk about the cryptocurrency  that means the digital and online money and online things are never safe you need to be much careful  about  them.

• +3 1

There are a lot of websites which are a kind of scammers which are claiming that their deal with the cryptocurrency but in fact they are not dealing with it but they are just trying to scam you. They will take all your personal information about your wallet it is advised that don't give them the security key or password of your wallet to anyone. If you will do that you will be scammed or if you work and say that you may be robbed and your wallet will be empty soon so be safe be sure and don't share your personal information with anyone. 

Basically cryptocurrency is not a scam but you can say that there are a lot of scammers which are trying who's the scam you and try to take all your money.

The safely of cryptocurrencies it doesnt means that you cannot get lost of your funds, so thats actually crypto is safe but there have chances to get lost.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Cryptocurrencies are not Coinbase, exchanges or your computer. These are all centralized and can be hacked. Cryptocurrencies on the most part are decentralized networks but if you can't be secure then you will lose what you own.

Cryptocurrencies are safe in themselves, but they become insecure if they are stored in unreliable places , For me, I do not use various platforms or sites that require the submission of personal documents, so our information can be traded in the future.

Cryptocurrencies are safe if you have adequate knowledge on how to manage and use it. You cannot be completely be safe from risks, there will be some risks, but you to manage them well. And lesser the interference of a third party, you become more safe. You have to use a secure and safe wallet to store your coins, and avoid sharing your personal information with unknown sites. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/18/2019 at 9:03 AM, Hmrabey said:

Con la difusión de sitios y plataformas de registro en monedas digitales
Muchos de estos sitios nos están solicitando nuestros datos personales, como nuestros números de teléfono, correo electrónico y cédula de identidad nacional, también pasaporte y licencia de conducir y envían fotos con estos documentos personales, pero lo hacen Si se pregunta dónde se guardan todos estos datos personales, ¿podemos vender nuestra base de datos al gobierno? Algunos gobiernos no tendrán que enviar espías a nuestros países, les enviamos nuestros datos sin miseria ni fatiga
¿Sabes que las guerras de esta era son guerras de información y quien tiene la información gana, no exagero la garantía de que cuando envío mis datos personales del gobierno no me encuentro perseguido por Interpol en casos que no hice? ? ¡¿Cuántos del escándalo de la venta de datos personales se produjo, quizás los meses más conocidos de Facebook y Google ?????! ¿Cuál es el alcance de la protección de estos datos que se ha pirateado la base de datos de Hotmail y también binance?

Mi experiencia personal; Perdí mi billetera de coinbase, creo que me piratearon 😞

eso es realmente triste cuando haces todo lo posible para reclamar y alguien te hackeó.

What a good point, and it is as you say we should not deliver our documents on any web page because anything delicate in which we have not participated can happen, I only use my documents on secure and recognized platforms, since new or few users they are something of little trust.

Cryptotalk is much more safer than any other platform and because it is known platform and free of scammers so it is more sure that our information is saved as it is not required our personal or documentation the most important thing is to make secure of your wallet.

On 10/18/2019 at 4:03 PM, Hmrabey said:

My personnel experience ; i have lost my coinbase wallet , i think i was hacked 😞

that is really sad when you do your best to claim and some one hacked you .

This is very bad, but it is something that happened to you in Coinbase that is not a cryptocurrency but an exchange. Also it probably happened as someone got access in your account probably from your computer and also perhaps had access to your 2fa. So this is not about cryptocurrencies, but about how you deal with security.

• +3 1

Cryptocurrencies most of are safe my dear, if you are make mistakes you are not blame the cryptocurrencies. I am sorry for what is happen to you and you are probably feel bad but this is what you are pay when you are not protect yourself and download malware or leak your passwords.

• +1 1

On 11/30/2019 at 2:32 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

I suggest you use yobit because this is a secure wallet in crypto storage. many people use this. the most important thing is your personal data should not fall on other people. stay careful and always be vigilant.

Absolutely correct I used yobit platform for my exchange and is well recommended, secure with zero fruad, actually some of these wallet have already been hacked but unknown to a victim he will used it for transaction that is why is adviceable to ask anything here before doing any trading online for it will be a better option.

Governments don't need it all. Your mobile phone has a lot of information about you
Google knows you the most about yourself.

By using the services provided by that company,

you give them everything from the route you take to get to your work and until you return in the evening.
This is not the only company that knows all of this. Facebook and other companies also know a lot about you and they are all vulnerable to hacking
If you are looking for ultimate privacy, you are in the wrong place

You are right to doubt that if any cryptocurrency were to lose personal information it would no longer be a decentralized cryptocurrency, so if you talk about exchanges I think they do it as a security measure, but you only have to register in reliable places.

• +1 1

On 10/18/2019 at 9:03 AM, Hmrabey said:

With the spread of sites and registration platforms in digital currencies
Many of these sites are asking us for our personal data such as our phone numbers, e-mail and national identity card also passport and driver's license and send photos with these personal papers, but do you wonder where all these personal data is saved, can we sell our database to Government. Some governments will not have to send spies to our countries, we send them our data without misery or fatigue
Do you know that the wars of this era are wars of information and those who have the information wins, I do not exaggerate the guarantee that when I send my personal government data that I do not find myself chased by Interpol in cases I did not do? How many of the scandal of the sale of personal data took place, perhaps the best known months Facebook and Google ?????! What is the extent of protection of these data has been hacked database Hotmail and also binance?!

My personnel experience ; i have lost my coinbase wallet , i think i was hacked 😞

that is really sad when you do your best to claim and some one hacked you .

Of course, it is likewise, we must not give our data of our documents to any page due to this great piracy that exists in the world of computer science we must be 100% cautious with this issue.

I think it is depend on your self if you use strong password with 2fa and you don't give and share your personal information with anyone and you change your email and account password in six months and  use numbers and lower case letters and upper case letters in password and avoid these massage  which you get from unknown person I think you never lose you money .

• +2 1

Of course cryptocurrency is a secure forum. If you want to work in this forum, you have to trust this forum first. You have to follow the rules to post. And because there are so many types of security, billions of dollars are being transacted. It is a forum of faith. You can join and work here, and take payments securely. You will not share your email or password with anyone privately, keep it safe. Then you will feel safe to do the work of this forum.

On 10/18/2019 at 6:12 PM, cryptosix said:

Crypto currencies are safe unless you use properly, but be sure to invest in good coins than bad coins. Try to spend some time here for finding the best crypto currencies and wallets where you can store safely.

Crypto currency is safe this is true becasue i am in this business from long time and i make good money in this business and i know that if we invest in a good and best coin than we can make good profit in this business.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I feel really sorry for you. You are absolutely right. Providing our personal information is not safe for us. If they are in the wrong hands then our money will be robbed. So, we all have to be careful while providing any personal data. Even we can use alternative options where our personal data is not required.

On 10/18/2019 at 6:42 PM, cryptosix said:

Crypto currencies are safe unless you use properly, but be sure to invest in good coins than bad coins. Try to spend some time here for finding the best crypto currencies and wallets where you can store safely.

That is correct my brother it will be all depending on the basis that how we use it. Always try to get a great knowledge and advise from senior members and also try to give high protection features to protect your coins. Take a good wallet which provides a great safety features and security features.

If I personally think that cryptocurrencies are safe as long as I had them stored in any wallet that I provide you with, it is your private keys or better yet, if you want to have them more secure, release a cold wallet that is not needed, they are constantly connected to the internet
Big winnings and luck to everyone and a big hello to the whole community