Are cryptocurrencies safe?(personnel information) - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hmrabey

Are cryptocurrencies safe?(personnel information)

Yes of course cryptocurrencies are safe. Cryptocurrencies are growing rapidly in the world. All the Businessman moving towards cryptocurrencies instead of paper currencies due to coronavirus to avoid physical interaction.

On 10/18/2019 at 7:12 PM, cryptosix said:

Crypto currencies are safe unless you use properly, but be sure to invest in good coins than bad coins. Try to spend some time here for finding the best crypto currencies and wallets where you can store safely.

There are many frauds in the crypto world.  Because all the coins in the crypto world are very expensive.  But you need to keep your data in a safe place to keep it safe.  If you save your crypto currency on a fake site, you will lose your money.  So you need to find a safe site and a secure wallet.  Then your information and coins will be safe.

I think all the crypto currencies are safe. If we don't use proper security so crypto talk currencies are save untill the account is secure. If you invest in this currencies then you take a good profit. I like crypto currencies. 

• +1 1

Yes crypto currrencies are safe. There are many which are used for online trading but crypto is most use because this currency is easy in use and there are many user of this currency so we should use this currency for online trading. This is best way to earn lots of money

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes.  Crypto-currencies are safe. But many people use it with incaution. Thats why hackers get chance to hack them. But if anyone use it properly without involving 3rd party i hope hackers cannot hacked them. 

Hello dear friend.Many times we are forced to provide our personal information because the site imposes an identification condition, otherwise you will not have the right to use the site.It's easy to avoid any site asking for personal information.  Don't give out your personal details even if it hurts you.

Cryptocurrency is safe to some extent but have high risk due to lack of security. Internet have no security. Our earning can be secured for sometimes but not always due to black hackers on internet. 

Information is very important if you happens to give your data to a wrong person or company they will sell your information to commit illegal activities so we should always be conscious.

Investments are always risky, but some experts say cryptocurrency is one of the riskier investment choices out there, according to Consumer Reports. However, digital currencies are also some of the hottest commodities.

Hye dear cryptocruncies is safe when we use our wallet properly and dont shre any kind of information and be care from spammers who hack account 

On 10/18/2019 at 6:12 PM, cryptosix said:

Crypto currencies are safe unless you use properly, but be sure to invest in good coins than bad coins. Try to spend some time here for finding the best crypto currencies and wallets where you can store safely.

Crypto currencies are 100% safe and best for you becasue in the crypto market peoples invest their millions of dollars and they make good money through this. Crypto is the best than the other businesses.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

you merged 2 different things in your topic , just for your information you already agreed to share your information when you are using your phone for example , you never wondered why there are free apps? you ever tried to read the conditions to use them <  same with browsers so we already gave out information and the date we browse to many third parties so you are right when we do verifies like KYC we already giving our information too but there are situation when giving this information will keep your account safe if it was hacked because the hacker has no access to your phone number for example

• +2 1

These documents are first requested in order to protect users' property from money, in order to prosecute thieves and reduce and limit fraud. But this information is not placed in any site, but rather it must be in legally registered platforms and universally available.

• +1 1

On 12/15/2020 at 6:19 AM, Shaami said:

The crypto industry is full of hackers and scammers. Do not use the wallets which is not too famous. Use branded exchanges and wallets like trust wallet, binance, yobit etc. Do not give your kyc to any site they may hack you.

I think there are some platforms that are trustful enough to submit kyc there, for me, I have submitted my kyc for binance (because it's a trusted and has a good reputation) in order to raise the limits.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency is safe only when you protect your private information from exposing it to the public else you will loose your funds in your wallet and again be aware of those site that asked for sensitive information it is another way to steal your money.

• +3 2

@Hanbal its very true its very save and no one except you know how much you have in Your account. The wallet are very save except you give your Private keys to another person that can use it to steal your funds

• +2 1

Of course it's safe platform. Crypto currency is the only platform in the world where we can use it safely. It's totally safe for us. I trust it and i never faced any problem from here. 

A very nice topic.  I agree with you.  Cryptocurrencies are very secure. If you follow the rules of crypto, you will not face any problem. Here your information and account are completely safe. If your passwords are not protected then you will have to read the problem.  So always be careful.

• +4 1

Of course there is nothing for free , although crypto presents a great way to earn but still normal people like us can hide ourselves even  if we didn't verify our identity from by KYC but still we can ignore it because all the free ofders we use daily at least like facebook sell our data so thinking just about crypto affects won't make our data safe 

So it's ok to continue working in crypto as long as we don't use it in illegal activity

• +3 1

the legit available coins i think are quite legit as on whether to use them or use them as a store of value on the blockchain space. as we  also have coins which are there solely to scam people on their network as being vigilant is now necessary when it comes on this type of coins 

Cryptocurrencies are the most secured sites ever and I think talking about selling of data or what they do with it, you're always advised to read their privacy policy BEFORE submitting any Information that can be used against you even though I don't think they use your data for something bad

Absolutely it is a very good platform where your personal information personal data is absolutely safe and secure. As the digital world is doing so, there are many digital platforms from which you can earn money sitting at home, apart from this there are very good sources of investment and trading. You should not be worried about cryptocurrency that your personal information  

• +5 1

Yes cryptocurrency is absolutely safe related to your personal information you don't have to worry on that forum.moreover you can trade and invest as well on this forum to earn a huge amount.they is no risk of leaking your personal information on that forum...

• +1 1
  • +5 1

My friend, being a student of information technology specialization, I know the method or method that the crypto world uses in general, as it uses very complex algorithms in any transmission and reception process, and even the wallet uses a negative encryption.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

.Of course, my friend, the world-famous and most indemand cryptocurrencies are the safest currencies, so everyone must deal with the most reliable and famous currencies, so that they are not scammed. 

• +2 1