Are cryptocurrencies safe?(personnel information) - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hmrabey

Are cryptocurrencies safe?(personnel information)

Cryptocurrency is safe when it is used in a high security policy that is not approved by a third party for any security. It is not advisable to use safe techniques like warning lessons by linking a mobile number or a warning mail to avoid hacking. 

• +3 1

Nothing is safe and secure in life if you are careless. This is also the case with Cryptocurrency. One has to be careful while storing your password. Create a tough password and never reveal it to anybody.

If you properly secure your wallets and currencies then they will be safe. There are lots of scammers and hackers who are waiting to take hold of your BTC and they can do it easily if you dont have an secured password . Also we must stay away from scammers as they tend to scam you and they will take away all your hard earned bitcoins.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

cryptographic forms of money is protected however new trick trades or wallets asking records and offering our information to other I not reccommend you to do kyc in new trade or wallet

• +3 1

There are some cryptocurrencies that may not be safe, there was a time bitcoin gold blockchain was hacked, it happens to ethereum classic too, it has happened to many other coins. Some coins are just scam and nothing but scam. There are coins that are safe like bitcoin but many are not safe in one way or the other. 

Internet connection remains vulnerable, therefore we must protect and preserve our information, our portfolio must be well protected, strong passwords and two-factor authentication.

• +1 2

On 10/18/2019 at 4:03 PM, Hmrabey said:

With the spread of sites and registration platforms in digital currencies
Many of these sites are asking us for our personal data such as our phone numbers, e-mail and national identity card also passport and driver's license and send photos with these personal papers, but do you wonder where all these personal data is saved, can we sell our database to Government. Some governments will not have to send spies to our countries, we send them our data without misery or fatigue
Do you know that the wars of this era are wars of information and those who have the information wins, I do not exaggerate the guarantee that when I send my personal government data that I do not find myself chased by Interpol in cases I did not do? How many of the scandal of the sale of personal data took place, perhaps the best known months Facebook and Google ?????! What is the extent of protection of these data has been hacked database Hotmail and also binance?!

My personnel experience ; i have lost my coinbase wallet , i think i was hacked 😞

that is really sad when you do your best to claim and some one hacked you .

Yes, in general, it is safe. If you provide your information to sites that are really reliable. Many fraudsters create airdrops in order to steal information, you should pay attention.

• +1 1

No one can give you security of cryptocurrencies. It is the world where you have to face a lot of scams, frauds, and hacks. There are enormous fake sites present that demands KYC verification and we without any authentication provides them our personal data. Crypto currencies are not safe but it is source by which a person can become rich in less time. That is reason why people join this field and take risks. They know about the scams but still they are here just because of earning money. 

• +2 1

It has a lot of logic but I do not think that all sites have these bad intentions, I think that we should provide our identity documents only to very secure platforms and in people I do not use kyc verification unless it is not a secure and popular platform.

• +2 1

These platforms are very serious when it comes to hiding our information, although it is true that bianance must be passed kyc, this exchange is the best in the world and widely used it has a lot of security on that side we must be sure.

Digital forms of money are undependable until your wallet and wallet qualification are undependable. so remember don't share your private key of protected wallet with anybody and keep it securely, and don't place your money into perilous wallets or trades.

Yes i think so crypto currencies are safe and secure .the value and rates of crypto currencies are higher day by day.if you higher a good wallet for saving crypto currencies .dont share your personal information and private keys to others then your currencies remains safe and secure.

Crypto currencies are safe. But we can't ignore the existence of scammers. Scams are everywhere.  If you can't use your wallet properly amd share your personal information without justifying then you can be hacked easily. Do justify first if someone wants your personal informations. Because the real sites of crypto currency don't ask for your personal information like this.

My friend I want to tell you that on this form there are some scammers you should not too to share your login details with anyone otherwise you lose your money and you cannot do anything so I want to suggest you that we should to set the high security of your account

• +2 1

I think yes cryptocurrencies are safe. I think in future peoples will leave the physical jobs and will move to online sources of cryptocurrency. And in future cryptocurrency will become power and authority. That is why i think that if a person own crypto currency than in future he will be the don. 

I think Crypto is better than fiat currency.

• +3 1

By visiting all online earning sites . I found that crypto is best site for learning and earning and best site in security we can feel secure than all other crypto sites . because administration of crypto is playing important role in its security 

• +2 1

Friend, cryptos are safe if we know how to use them and especially where to store them, never use them in exchanges that are new or have a very bad reputation, because also with the opinion of other people we can be more sure of where we use them, always take care of your passwords and your secret keys of your wallets.

On 10/18/2019 at 4:03 PM, Hmrabey said:

With the spread of sites and registration platforms in digital currencies
Many of these sites are asking us for our personal data such as our phone numbers, e-mail and national identity card also passport and driver's license and send photos with these personal papers, but do you wonder where all these personal data is saved, can we sell our database to Government. Some governments will not have to send spies to our countries, we send them our data without misery or fatigue
Do you know that the wars of this era are wars of information and those who have the information wins, I do not exaggerate the guarantee that when I send my personal government data that I do not find myself chased by Interpol in cases I did not do? How many of the scandal of the sale of personal data took place, perhaps the best known months Facebook and Google ?????! What is the extent of protection of these data has been hacked database Hotmail and also binance?!

My personnel experience ; i have lost my coinbase wallet , i think i was hacked 😞

that is really sad when you do your best to claim and some one hacked you .

It is best not to send any private and important information to any website. Some platforms want information in order to confirm and prevent fraudsters from stealing money.

I think the security of cryptocurrencies is up to you if you use it with a wizard, and I think it would be a good idea to research and ask anything fishy about personal data, if a trusted site exists. And if it's really worth it, let's go.

I think all currencies are saved, the difference is which exchange they use. There are many such exchanges. There is a scam. Using such exchanges can say that the currency is not saved. But if the security uses the exchange, the currency does not matter, they are saved.

Yes cryptcurrency trading platforms are very safe and secure as compare to other websites.

Crypto is the most secure and safe platform in these days of the cryptcurrency.

I am also using the crypto for a long time whenever I have started the cryptcurrency trading platforms.

This topic is very interesting because security is the main thing, whenever a platform asks for personal data, it must undoubtedly comply with a large security protocol to protect all the information they have in their database, but nevertheless gmail and hotmail is very difficult that they have been hacked so it is always good to use these to hide our information.

Frankly, I am a little skeptical about sites that require identification. Because credentials are the most important information of a person. Moreover, they want it in detail. I don't know why it happened.

Cryptocurrency is safe and secure. Most of people are using. But it can be risk if you don't know about cryptocurrency and want o invest in cryptocurrency.  So it good to you that learn from this forum and some expert and then start to investment and trading. Tthis is my thought about your topic.