Are cryptocurrencies safe?(personnel information) - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hmrabey

Are cryptocurrencies safe?(personnel information)

On 7/5/2020 at 11:37 AM, Moneyguru said:

Cryptocurrency is very safe, because you can store your coin/token in your own wallet, that you control by yourself, and it is freedom,That's why BTC price is so high, and also BTC can be printed the supply is fixed.So when demand come in, the price will just rise up.

Cryptocurrencies are safe but we should be careful, people makes cryptocurrencies unsafe for them by acting ignorantly. I have a friend that was scammed on telegram recently because of ignorance, but with the full understand about cryptocurrencies, it is safe to use. 

Well, there is lot of info on the Internet on crypto scams. I chose a bit other way for me. I use Blackcatcard that's a euro debit card but as well there is a hot crypto wallet in the same app like additional option. This card is of European financial institution so it seems quite trustworthy to me as I'm really concerned about safety of my funds. As well the hot wallet is linked to a debit card with all its degrees of protection. I just exchange crypto from the hot wallet into euro, top up the card and then pay

Its on your hand,  if you want make it secure than its safe. Or if you want to get rich in a short time and get into in a trap of the scammers its totally depend on you. But one should always concern about the security issue. 

On 10/18/2019 at 9:03 PM, Hmrabey said:

My personnel experience ; i have lost my coinbase wallet , i think i was hacked 😞

that is really sad when you do your best to claim and some one hacked you .

That is why you should do your best to not easily trust people or any websites and applications. 

If you aren't secured enough, they will find it easy to access your accounts. 

Suit yourself first to be much secured before putting some of your money on any exchanges or even on gambling sites.

Atleast use strong passwords and do not click any suspicious links!

Cryptocurrency is safe. There are many safe Cryptocurrency sites, yes personal information are required always. You just need to be vigilant im opening sites, emails or people who messaged you. But don't worry, even expert got scammed once in their life. Your account in your crypto is safe, its up to you if when you get greedy you have a big chance to get scammed. Just be safe always. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If anyone buy crypto for long term and invest in this business for future security then your payment convert in 100x in s4 to 5 years but want to wait for its movement and its uptrend

Cryptocurrency is safe when used with a high security policy, and third parties are not allowed to use it for such queries. It is a good idea to use secure technology such as alert texts by adding mobile numbers or any alert mail to prevent secure hacking. It has its own good quality features despite some flaws. 

If you are talking about your fund security then worse things can happens to your physical assets too. You can be robe or something else can happens. Some in internet too. Your account can be hacked and funds can be lost. You should try to use maximum security and that will be enough i think.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

No form of money whether physical or cryptocurrency is safe, most especially cryptocurrency which is the new mode of payments has so many attacks by scammers so the best thing to do is to protect you wallet and platform you are using to make your cryptocurrency

Our crypto currencies are safe but all depends with how we store them, there are many known wallets with good reputations and security which we can use them to store our coins safe. But for more safety its good to use hardware wallet because they are offline based wallets.

• +1 1

On 7/10/2020 at 1:45 PM, BitcryptoHan said:

Cryptocurrencies are safe but we should be careful, people makes cryptocurrencies unsafe for them by acting ignorantly. I have a friend that was scammed on telegram recently because of ignorance, but with the full understand about cryptocurrencies, it is safe to use. 

Exactly. This is the reason we always try and explain beginner that they should do research and perform due diligence before investing or using any app or online service. Yet some people think that we should make mistakes first, pay and then consider doing research, which is totally wrong. I completely agree with your point and we should always be careful, even if some are more experienced than others. Scammers usually hunt beginners but they do not discriminate.

Yes, your personal information in crypto is protected and no one can penetrate it directly, it is not protected only if it is used illegally by the platforms.

• +1 1

I think cryptocurrencies are safe, they are usually personal information that exchanges ask their users, like any investment broker in general it is totally normal for exchanges to ask for KYC

• Useful or interesting 1

As for security and anonymity, you should pay attention to anonymous cryptocurrencies such as Zcash and Monero, bitcoin is not anonymous, keep this in mind.

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course, we have been in this for years and since it was not due to bad work by users, nothing bad has happened. Whenever you investigate in which wallet you put your cryptos to avoid scams, you will be safe by storing your cryptos. You have to keep in mind that you always have to have a reserve in fiat and bet on BTC or another crypto in the long term, so that you do not lose all your money if you do not know how to handle it. Every new starter in this world asks me that same question, if they won't lose their money when they convert it to BTC. It is difficult for newcomers to understand that their BTCs are volatile and that today they buy 100 units and tomorrow they have 98 or 102 usd. Many do not understand it at the beginning, and later they get used to it and even getting profitability.

Edited by LocusW

Cryptocurrencies are safe,the problem is the exchange or the misuse we give it,you have to know how to choose a good wallet and have all the income security options that are allowed.

Definitely this is a very delicate issue and to take into account, the theft of information has existed for a long time and it is assumed that the wallets ask for our personal data for verification and to secure our money, but it is a possibility that this information is sold to third parties.
I am not saying that this happens but it is a possibility that is why you always have to use several wallets and not have the money in a single wallet so if they rob us in one wallet there will still be more money in the others.

Cryptocurrency is safe when it is used with a high level of security for example, it is not allowed to third parties for any requests. To avoid hacking, it is better to use more secure methods, such as warning texts, linking a mobile phone number , 2FA, or any emails with warnings.apart from a few disadvantages, it has its own quality characteristics.

I absolutely agree with the author, there is no safe investment. There are more risky and less risky ones. Cryptocurrencies are for the most part high-risk investments, but how can such investments give the greatest profit in a successful scenario

In general, the cryptocurrency network is safe, people confuse a lot to hack a cryptocurrency network with hacking the exchange houses, that if they are generally somewhat vulnerable cyber attacks

It is definitely safe and legitimate but since it has a value and use like fiat money where you could use as payment that's why some people eagerly wants to have some of it, because of it some scammers or hackers take advantage of this kind of behaviour of some people to trick them. So before trusting some sites that you could earn some crypto, better to check it first and find a reviews of it.

On 4/14/2020 at 4:00 PM, Laboni said:

Certainly, cryptocurrencies are much safer. To keep the cryptocurrency secure, you must keep your personal information secret and use a trusted wallet. Now the chances of being hacked have increased a lot. That's why you have to try to keep the website you keep safe.

there is nothing safer than crypto coins, but only coins that have a strong community and big marketcap, the only thing not safe about crypto is the human factor when we actually send the coins and end up losing them, also losing your private keys to a wallet, so yea to sum it up the problem is always with us not the coins.

• +2 1

All platforms require sensitive information from their customers.
What if it is hacked, what is the fate of our data?
I think we should be careful and use an exchange that doesn't ask for such information as yobit

I think the safety inside the crypto currency depends on how well the users will behave in the digital space. We know that we are not controlled by anyone and our digital data and digital information is safe thanks to the application of the idea of block chain technology. This idea makes us to be decentralized to embrace our freedom without the fear of getting controlled or monitored by anyone not even the government since it is decentralized and not centralized. The way how the user should leak their personal data information is their responsibility whether if they are going to tell it to someone or use it to other platforms since the decision would still lie to the users and the drawbacks or outcomes would be carried by the users also.

• +2 1