Are you a trader of this kind ??  - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Are you a trader of this kind ?? 

I don't considered some one been successful some times until I evaluate him through the basis of help he/she has rendered to growing ones in their journey for securing their dream future. You were taught by some one one way or the other, so how much does it cost to guide, enlighten him too.

As a global successful trader you are not only good for trading and investing making profits only but also good to young ones helping, guiding and inspiring them to reach their various target or destination (success).

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 7/11/2020 at 7:07 AM, Jonii said:

I'm agree with your point but I think everyone is not equal I see many people posted here the experience and all the information about the trading and always ready to help the new people who don't know about the trading and always will be lead to rising the economy but some people feel proudly and don't teach the other because they have don't want to see the others in this field so it's just depends on their thought 

You're right. In trading section so many good and expert traders share their experience, because they want to tech their earning strategies to new members, maybe some proud traders not share their knowledge but its not matter, because so many kind heart traders always welcome new members and gives valuable tips in trading.

On 4/16/2020 at 4:33 PM, abualez said:

I see some of those who trade cryptocurrencies or who have information about digital currencies such as Bitcoin and others dominated by the spirit of greed and monopoly of information and the unwillingness to teach others how to enter the cryptocurrency market as if this way was found for them only ... I reject this type of traders and consider them traders predominantly They have a spirit of selfishness, because I believe that helping others and guiding them on this market will lead to raising the economy of society and the spread of cryptocurrencies.

Trading is not a easy thing in crypto world.. In THIS trading Section you can have profit and lose but lose only for them who has no experience or you can say noob in this section.. But i am learning trading from my brother NOW becuase he is a good trader like last he bought   jst around 20$  but today he sell it for  290$ becuase jst now listed in binance.. So can you imagine how important trading to earn huge profit...          

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank God that I have not met these types of people
I don't know yet what they gain from monopolizing information

There are many ways to earn from trading coins but you have to learn from experienced people or make use of this site instead because there are very vital information in this for that will really help everyone who have the intention of joining crypto trading and all you need is to focus.

On 4/16/2020 at 9:11 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

I am a beginner trader and this is a somewhat complex subject for me I hope to understand this topic later when I get more knowledge 

Just don't stop learning although you're a newbie or not, all the topics here are free to learn that's why continue reading for you to adapt here easily. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 5/5/2020 at 5:10 PM, bliznec said:

Most likely, I am an investor than a trader. I do not belong to trading with cryptocurrencies in order to receive profit. It is best to invest in bitcoin, for long-term positions. 

Well, you're just saying that you're buying or investing some bitcoin just to hold? If yes this is one of a good thing to earned some profit here in cryptocurrency because you're just waiting for a good value to sell it to higher price and as of now the price of bitcoin hits the $12000 in this month.

Being a selfish won't make you grow, if you keep being like that there would be many people who will distance you, as a good bitcoin you should share your knowledge as well, let us help other newbies to become well known with some crypto activities, we became newbies before so we are the ones who can feel what they feel.

there are two type of expert traders, the first work in trading to earn alone, the second share his plan with his friends and his subscribers for his telegram group, for me i'm follow some trading groups and i earn from his plan.

i don't think anyone like this kind of traders , will they earn more money if they didn't teach others or it is just don't want others to make money from the field , i just can't understand how they are thinking

Selfishness trader is hard to be success in most of their traders. We should help each other if we can, teaching someone will not take your away your skills but will increase your value.

There are some people who have all the information and keep it and don't spread what they know so that others can learn.

On the other hand, there are a number of people who publish all their knowledge and they do not skimp on us with some of their knowledge.

On 4/17/2020 at 12:18 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

There are many people who monopolize knowledge and profit for themselves, and I have seen many of them, but there are also people who share useful information with everyone, thanks to them.

That's true, we are really thankful for those people who share their knowledge about it. There are many youtube channels that are giving some tutorials to learn good trading, observe and learn things while watching.

On 4/17/2020 at 12:36 AM, Moaz said:

In this forum, we should help each other and give special advice to beginners members in trading in cryptocurrencies and how to profit from them. No information should be monopolized by members who have experience in trading because this is unfair as I think

Let's help beginners especially if they have any question so we can help them to increase their knowledge and we can make them improve more until they can share their own crryproworkd knowledge here. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Frankly, I also hate this type of narcissist who wants to get money alone without cooperating with other people, whether strangers or even his friends some times ..

• +1 1

Learning is not exclusive to anyone and YouTube is full of videos that teach how to analyze and trade for free In addition to that, there are paid training courses as well as discussion groups that learn how to analyze to master trading with the lowest possible risk and loss.

• +1 1

Thank you for sharing your greatful and quality post sharing on us. I am beginner trader,I don't have any idea about trade, which can choose and what the kind of trading chosen. From your tutorial  I understand all about trading informations.The crypto giving us source of income and source of knowledge about cryptocurrencies also. 

❤❤  If you agree with me ,support me and hit the like ❤❤

• +1 1
  • +4 1

You're right, my friend, there are some people who only keep their information for themselves

Monopolizing knowledge is a very bad thing because we asked for knowledge and some members gave us the knowledge they possess, and when you ask for knowledge from us, we must give it as what we took.

We must help each other to succeed and spread knowledge

• +1 1

As a beginner trader, of course I need seniors to teach me about trading, I think people who don't want to teach their friends are very selfish and I don't think such people will succeed in the crypto world. One time we definitely need other people so that we can also learn from professional or beginner traders, so don't be arrogant and greedy.

Well my dear,  hepling other people is called humanity and we did the same. I starts trading with the help of my friends and now i convincing my friend to enter in trading fields and makes their future bright. Cryptotalk also teach us for trading. So when i help some body in crypto trading then i feel proud of myself. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I did not understand what is this about, you are reject the traders that are greedy? You have not traded ever before then. First time I am read this ever about reject a trader to be greedy, this is like you are a trader but you will say no I will not make so much money but will stop the trade in the middle and not wait for the profit to reach high and earn double or triple. Very bad reason you are have and you are not a trader.

• +1 1

There are some people who are always jealous to see there colleagues earn jus the way the earn from Cryptocurrency and i think that is not proper for everyone doing this type of thing because if you know today you don't know tomorrow and that is why this type of forum is created so that we can interact with each other and learn from each other, so just focus and read other members post it will guide us all.

• +2 1

I am this kind of trader and I don't think anyone isn't . If there is profit to be made from a trade I will wait to make it You understand that if a crypto market start rising how much you will lose if you don't trade correctly? I am greedy and so are you, so don't just take a small percentage of a coin that you don't care about when it can make you large gains,

• +2 1

52 minutes ago, Mella said:

I did not understand what is this about, you are reject the traders that are greedy? You have not traded ever before then. First time I am read this ever about reject a trader to be greedy, this is like you are a trader but you will say no I will not make so much money but will stop the trade in the middle and not wait for the profit to reach high and earn double or triple. Very bad reason you are have and you are not a trader.

What we are discussing here is that some members in trading field are greedy meaning they don't want to teach others how to trade so that those people can earn just the way they are earning due to jealousy or some selfishness and you also know that this type of traders are not good since they don't want other people to earn like them.

• +1 1

Greed is not a correct advisor and we are better take a small profit in this market than lose our trade by changing our plans in the middle of the trade. This can be fear too that will make us change the decision not only greed so we have to control our emotions when trading and better to only do what we planned and not change this.

• +1 1