Russian section is more active then English. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Russian section is more active then English.

On 4/16/2020 at 9:48 PM, postonhai said:

I don't know about Russian sections because I have not learnt Russian language. I think English is more helpful than any other language in this forum. Because people join this forum from all over the world but mostly people know English language.

Indeed, English is the main language of technology. But it is also benefited us to learn another language like Russian. l also don't know the Russian language, but it seems all topics are the same.

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course, it is more active, since the forum was originally made for Russians ( well, I think so), perhaps this is not the case.

The Russians are more active towards the cryptotalk website because they really work sincerely and their country is not banned and are the largest holder for cryptos. They can see their future in cryptos well. So they work sincerely and is active.

On 4/15/2020 at 4:18 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Did you noticed  Russian  section  is more active  is more active then English  section.  What you think that what is the reason. I think the reason  mostly  countries are blocked those are participating in English  section 

Hello partners.  Because the site's location in Russia and this makes it very popular among the Russians who support and share it in the world

I think it happens because some users from Russia can use both russian and english (like me), but only few persons with native english  can use russian

Yes. I only participated in the English part but I found that Russian was active a lot and the articles were very good. It can be seen that activities there are promoted and very active. it is possible that a large number of Russians join the forum and they actually participate for the purpose of building the forum.

Yes, I also noted that the Russian section is more active in the forum than the English section, but this is due to the number of members in each section dude.

I think the forum has a lot of Russians and they mostly work there. they are the smartest knowledgeable people they care about and build a strong forum, the posts there are really good, high quality. I have read a lot of posts there and I am particularly interested. I can see that the positive Russian part I believe there is very little spam

I used google translator to translate some Russian posts to the English from the Russian section on this forum. Honestly, I have found them more useful and they are also in high quality than the low quality posts in the English section on this forum. 

The reason that the Russian section is more active than the English language departments is due to the fact that the number of active members in the Russian section is much greater than that of the active members in the English language section and because the supervisors have banned many countries that speak and work within the English language departments

On 4/15/2020 at 10:55 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Yes, there are many prohibited countries in this section, but I think the Russian section is more active because the forum is Russian, so the majority of the members are Russian.

I agree. 

When we go to their forum we can see most of them are active and most of the post have many reputations given by those who read their post, that's why I can say this is one of the reason why I think their forum is really great. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 15.04.2020 at 16:18, Ch Ayyan said:

Did you noticed  Russian  section  is more active  is more active then English  section.  What you think that what is the reason

I think that the Russian section is more active because there are often a lot of useful topics and the questions that participants ask there are never repeated in the English section.

On Saturday, May 02, 2020 at 4:59 PM, nykas said:

I think that Yobit market strategy is directed on Russian Community because there are a lot of crypto enthusiasts which can participate in Yobit events 

This is a good review my friend yobit started in Russia and this is normal to be the Russian forum is more active and we can use it to learn Russian english

I don't think this is due to the fact that many countries are blocked in the campaign, the exchange that cooperates with the forum is more focused on Russian-speaking users, and therefore there are more of them on the forum.

Yes.This is much true that the Russian section is more active than English section.It may be because the number of member in Russian section,is much more than English.Even we all know that many country has been banned from here and all of those member of those country were in English section.So we lost our a great number of member on that occasion.That's why our section is less active than Russian.

it's because yobit is placed in russia and even this forum has russian admins and probably was available in russia long before the english section

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

The owners of this website is Russia so they coerinate their system in such a good manner and they give a  very good and quality post that is why they have higher reputation than those in English sections

On 4/15/2020 at 4:53 PM, koussai999 said:

Or, the main reason could be that the number of people in that section is much greater than the number of people in the English section, even though the Russian section is a section for Russia only, but the English section is a section for the rest of the world 

But do you know the reason why the English section is for worldwide but it still not active? The reason is that this forum is from Russia so thats why many Russians are using it, but I hope in the future, the English section must be active more than Russian section when the world starting to know cryptotalk. 

I think it's normal because it's what the Russians want so they can work in this English section as they can work in all sections we can all work there so it seems normal to me

I have not seen the Russian section in the Crypto talk But if it is true that Russian section is more active then English section then we have to believe that Russian peoples more as compared to rest of the world

Hello my friend .
You here have brought some things that we do not want to imagine for the English section and the members who were attended are the reason for that and I mean most of them do one of the things that violate the rules of the forum and why the majority of this section because the majority can speak English and because it is the most vocal language

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I guess they have better understanding in there language than we do, Some users here are not native on english language its only normal that we encounter miscommunication which lead us this moments where some users have hard time understanding others users because of the language barrier.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

I think that the main reason for this is that this is a Russian based site and as a result it is probably much more active in Russia. However i think that you could be right in the sense that a lot of countries are banned in the English one. Also i feel like the translation apps that people use in order to participate here is the reason why they get banned as well. Also Russia has a large population so a Russian site will be expected to have more activity on the russian language side of it.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

It may be that the ban of some countries from participating in the English language section is one of the reasons that the Russian section is more active, and also I think because the forum CryptoTalk is Russian origin and therefore the Russian members have no problems in the language as in the English language section

Basically Russian section is more active because russians have been like that all the time, they are greedy as by nature.

And also because most of the non russian speakers are english ones and many of them were banned or had their countries blocked.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/