Russian section is more active then English. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Russian section is more active then English.

Basically you question is very helpful and interesting bto know this thing. Actually this forum is organizied by the Russian authorization. That's why we can say that the Russian bare more active than English. But I am not sure that . So everyone should give his opinion.

The main reason that the activity of the Russian section is greater than the English section is that the forum is originally Russian, and the Russian members are more numerous and older than the rest of the members, but when the forum becomes more widespread in the world, we will get a large increase in activity in the English section.

• +1 2

On 4/15/2020 at 9:18 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Did you noticed  Russian  section  is more active  is more active then English  section.  What you think that what is the reason. I think the reason  mostly  countries are blocked those are participating in English  section 

Yes, i noticed it too. I think english section is more active because this language is understandable in every country which means this language is primarily language in several countries that's why it is more active than Russian section.

• +1 1

On 11/14/2020 at 9:52 AM, SuperCrypto said:

The main reason that the activity of the Russian section is greater than the English section is that the forum is originally Russian, and the Russian members are more numerous and older than the rest of the members, but when the forum becomes more widespread in the world, we will get a large increase in activity in the English section.

@SuperCrypto exactly what's on my mind I think the Russian are numerous and have more experience than the people in the English section for that they have created the platform in their own favor, I think its time we start working harder on how we can make this place greater and more active

• +1 1

Maybe its because yobit is and Russian exchange and its popular in Russia and yobit supports cryptotalk and a lot Russian users of yobit use cryptotalk as well.as you said Russian section is more active than English section and im sure they can teach us a lot of things i wish i knew how to talk Russian.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

yes i noticed this , the russian segment is greater lively than english phase, but sadly i don’t apprehend russian language, i wish we can make english phase additionally greater lively.

I think that the reason why the Russian section is more active than the English section is because some of the countries in the English section are banned from cryptotalk while in Russia section is just for Russians.

I do not think that banning countries is the reason, most of the countries that were banned were members from there who spam or provide very bad content, I think that the Russian section has more than the English section and the supervisors are there and participate more than the English section. The Russians are very energetic and have very much crypto experience.

As I' didn't understand Russian, but English is my language so that I can be say that English is helpful for Englishman and Russian for the motherland languages 

Yes Russian are more in the forum, so if they are given an opportunity to speak their native language, they will be glad and they will be able to express their self more than their did in English.

I agree with all of you friends for me the Russian section is more active because they are better coordinated and it is only a section for them, so we, the English section, have people from all over the world and sometimes not all are active in the English section while in the Russian if they must be constantly active.

The Russian actually have more comments than english section, and the Russian in the section have higher numbers of others speaking english in the forum. 

Hello friend yes Truly, it very well may be the explanation as should be obvious there are so numerous dynamic individuals in the Russian area so we can truly infer that there are numerous individuals who live in Russia in light of the language. Hope you get your answer.

You are right my friend. I have also noted that Russian section is faster than the English section. The reason for this is that Russian people work here more than English people in this forum and where the number of Russian members is also very high. And in this forum, Russian people are very active because of English people, due to which that Russian section is very fast. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/15/2020 at 6:18 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Did you noticed  Russian  section  is more active  is more active then English  section.  What you think that what is the reason. I think the reason  mostly  countries are blocked those are participating in English  section 

The main reason of high activeness in Russian section is that they are more coordinated and and making researched posts. And also people their are using their native language so more easily they can understand other views and make more comments. We should work hard to flourish our English section like it too.

I think this may be reason of language the Russian language is a mother language of Russian people's therefore they understand and participate in this forum activily but English language is a international language so some people understand it better and some not . I think this is a main reason of your question.

I think the number of Russian members are more than any other country and Russian is there native language so they always tend to post in their own language so this forum always remain more active.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Yes, I also noticed that there are a lot of posts in the Russian section but in the English section the scammers in that section may be less English e we see crypto was sometimes so scandalous by scammers ut but in the Russian section may be, they are using local language.

• +3 1

On 4/15/2020 at 6:18 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Yeah dear I noticed that the Russian section is more active than the English I agree with this but according to my opinion, In Russian section only Russian people can participate but in English section most of the countries can participate so I think in Russian section most of the acknowledge people participate that's why their ideas which they share in the forum are useful and more informative than us.  On the other hand in English as many people join this some of experts and some are not.  So that's the reason which I feel. 

• +1 1

As a beginner,i am allso noticed that

Russian section is more active than

english section.because,they have

valuable post,good ranks and their

reputation is allso good.

I wish as soon as english is allso active

than Russian.

• +4 1

@Ch Ayyan Yes, we all have noticed that, Russians sections has more number of topics as compared to English sections. This is because cryptotalk forum has more number of Russian content creators. And even we have good content creators for English, but they are relatively less in number.

• +1 1

Yes, it is. Russian Russians respond in English topics, and I assume English users respond in Russian topics, but that's not the point. The exchange, as well as the forum, have made more reliance on the Russian contingent.

• +3 1

I think it is because the forum developers are of Russian origin! Therefore, marketing is a priority for the Russian people and then to the rest of the world! I always see Russian articles on the Hot List at Trends Topics and have a lot of interaction and comments! I hope our department gets stronger in the coming days

• +1 1