Russian section is more active then English. - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Russian section is more active then English.

I think perhaps Russian individuals are numerous than english individuals however all individuals we are dynamic in the discussion in light of the fact that the two areas thy have new themes everytime and that implies we are altogether dynamic.

• +1 1

Yes Russian is best English. There are people for Russia in English longus. And more for more English, they cand future are there more crypto tolk.

Dear friend, I also noticed that the number of posts in the Russian section is huge but be a scammer in the English section M less English W we see crypto was sometimes so scandalized by scammers ut but in the Russian section may be, they are using local language.

Since I don't comprehend the Russian language, I don't peruse the Russian area and don't have the foggiest idea what is there and I feel that the action in the English segment has diminished altogether.

Yes i think the russians have a lot of it here in english .The forum gives us chance to speaking english and take part if it .I guess all of us would prefer to write in our native language instead of english .thats why i dnt know may be they like these forum more so they have it in english .

Yes you are right, there's possiblity the reason why Russian Section or country is more active than English Section because they are more than 6 countries which are been banned, 

These topic is a false one which can be hard to accept by anyone in the forum. This is because different people are involved in this and the only universal language of communication in forum is English which is understood by different people in the forum.

According to my opinion, members of both the countries and sections of both  have very attractive members because both Russian and English are called national languages. The Russian section is only for members of Russian, while the English section is the useable for  all the countries, there is almost a user force. But according to my opinion, members of English sections are more active and are creating more and more topics on daily basis. 

I'm a sign i don't know if russian is more active or english According to my opinion, English is more active here than Russian Working too hard on English cryptotalk

Well I have little idea about the Russian section as I have never visited it before, I simply don't understand Russian so I don't see reason why I should, and why I think the section would be more organized than the English section is simply because they are limited that us

• +1 1

The population is russia is huge as compared to the number of people from rest of the world. It may be because cryptotalk is a russian platform and maybe that will be the reason of more number of people. Also we can see that more number of experienced and senior members are present too.

Hello everyone. In my thinking the English language is more understandable than the Russian language. In this way, the English language account is more active and give more benifit than the Russian.

if that section is more active that means we need to work hard and make this English section more functional than the Russian one. What do you say? 

Well i have no idea on the Russia section because i haven't been to the section to post before but with the little time i have spent here as a newbie, i still see this English section active having members online to work 24 hours.

• +1 1

On 4/15/2020 at 7:18 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Did you noticed  Russian  section  is more active  is more active then English  section.  What you think that what is the reason. I think the reason  mostly  countries are blocked those are participating in English  section 

You are right my friend I have to totally agree with you on this subject. Although I don't know Russian language but I can see that they are lost more activities going on that section. And many of the higher member of this forum are Russian too. It could be that there are more people involved in Russian side than English side. Or could be because they are doing it on their first language.

Hello friends ,

Yes you are right Russian section is better than English I see Russian has large amount of number forum give a change Russian it will be popular .So Russian is better than English .

Wish you best of luck. 

Thank you 

It's our duty to make it more active then other Russian section because we know that there is almost every people know this crypto and this means they are much interested in this fourm and as well as in this section. So we have to share it very fastly in our countries.

No doubt Russian are more active then our . But we can become more popular and can be good mumber on this forum. But for this hard work is so important.  We need to promote our forum and tell to other people about this forum. Secend we need to make such post have usefull and good content.so with this we can get appreciate then russion . But all depend on hard work and struggle. 

• +2 1

Yes, I have also visited the Russian section and I have also noticed that the Rudi section is more active. But I don't know Russian so I don't understand Russian section. I am new to this forum. I would like to ask in which section can we post? I will wait for the answer.

Indeed, the Russian section is more interactive,
But the reason is because many of the members do not speak Russian or English. Rather, they deal little with the English language, which is a common language for most of them.
Perhaps if an Arabic language section was opened, you will find that it is one of the most interactive sections because many Arabs participate in the forum and participate in the English language section.

• +1 1

Or it may also be that the Russian section is more active because this platform is originally Russian and can only be used by Russians, instead the section and English can be used by everyone

• +3 1

The reason why Russian is more active than is English is because most of the country using English have been banned, so most of the active using here are from Russia

That's why Russian is taking over and English is losing over the forum..

I only participated in the English part but I found that Russian was active a lot and the articles were very good. It can be seen that activities there are promoted and very active. it is possible that a large number of Russians join the forum and they actually participate for the purpose of building the forum..

Yes, I noticed this a lot. I think that the reason is that Russia is a mammoth country in the world and it has many people and few Russians know the English language, so they go to the Russian section.

Maybe because of the large number of members and their age. We are working hard in the forum to advance more. I am noticing the increase in memberships day after day and the activation of good posts and meaningful topics by everyone. Please success for everyone.

• Useful or interesting 1