Collect $ 20,000 via an initial coin offer - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jone20

Collect $ 20,000 via an initial coin offer

In a completely new and unique way, businessman Alex Masmaj raised funds in a difficult economic circumstance against the backdrop of the spread of the Coruna virus.
"Alex" has sold "ALEX" tokens for $ 20,000 on the ethereum network, so far the matter is normal, but the unusual thing is the project is in the person of "Alex" himself, and that the cryptocurrency "ALEX" that bears the same name will get their owners 15% Of Alex's earnings in the next three years of his life.
It seems to me that the epidemic will undoubtedly inspire people to provide more ideas for profit. Don't you think so?

Edited by Jone20

1 hour ago, Jone20 said:

In a completely new and unique way, businessman Alex Masmaj raised funds in a difficult economic circumstance against the backdrop of the spread of the Coruna virus.
"Alex" has sold "ALEX" symbols for $ 20,000 on the ethereum network, so far the matter is normal, but the unusual thing is the project is in the person of "Alex" himself, and that the cryptocurrency "ALEX" that bears the same name will get their owners 15% Of Alex's earnings in the next three years of his life.
It seems to me that the epidemic will undoubtedly inspire people to provide more ideas for profit. Don't you think so?

If you trust this "Alex" character for a pocket money then go ahead, but to me this seems like an idea that was good 6 years ago when regulators weren't all over this scene as this idea seems to be a regulatory nightmare right now.

Btw, if you use translator they are "Tokens", Not "Symbols", i would recommend changing that manually in the future.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

This is really good news. Currently it is rare to see a new successful currency project, but this project seems successful and profitable. I have not heard of this currency. I will try to buy some currencies from it and store it.

Hey dear it's a so great news for us, now a days maximum new airdrop is not good for us because they maximum don't keep their commitment. Not only that they maximum can't grow effective blockchain for Crypto currency.

• +1 1

Yes, the Corona virus will force many to invent new ideas. The need is the mother of invention, in my opinion, a draft of this currency will push others to undertake new projects that are more beneficial and resistant to the problems facing the world.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Very smart and simple mean to achieve in this dire situation where earning can't be  achieve .They simple tactic which fill your pocket in crypto is not be seen where you use name for earning.

• +2 1

16 hours ago, Jone20 said:

"Alex" has sold "ALEX" tokens for $ 20,000 on the ethereum network, so far the matter is normal, but the unusual thing is the project is in the person of "Alex" himself, and that the cryptocurrency "ALEX" that bears the same name will get their owners 15% Of Alex's earnings in the next three years of his life.

That's a good way to have some extra profit during this crisis. 

I hope that's a trusted coin for us to not waste our time getting scam. 

We must be careful. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

No dear don't invest in this project because still in ico or ieo stage it means 99% chances that this projects can be failed to bear their competitor in crypto market. Many people think that crypto market now not gaves any space to little projects on huge funded projects now getting attention from crypto investors. 

• +1 2

I have no much contributions on this one or maybe it's because I don't get what exactly you are trying to point at in your topic I'm hoping for some further clarifications in a simpler way thanks.

I think yes, but to carry out the manufacture of new tokens it must have enough knowledge and money. the question is, can everyone have a lot of money? all can conclude respectively.

Collection of  $ 20,000 from ICO during this very hard time due to the spread of COVID-19 ? Just incredible ! There was toilet paper token, once I had seen that on the top spot on coin market cap. I wonder how some creative people get profits even during the hard time? 

Such a large percentage of ALEX cryptocurrency profits in 15% is a very significant help. But I will not trust these projects, where such a huge profit is 15%. 

As far as I am concerned, I never start investing in a new currency. This matter is very dangerous, because it is possible that the project of this currency will not be successful or fraudulent. In this way, all the money that you invested will be stolen. And the forgottenness of this project should have been put in place many years ago and not now

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

We really need such wonderful ideas that will revive the field, especially in light of these economic conditions

2 hours ago, Hoda khecha said:

Thank you so much for the information but I don't think any of us can get this offer because it is not given to everyone very fortunate to have one.

Not all will given a chance but those who are lucky to get the offer must not waste the chance for them to use or try the given opportunity. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

23 hours ago, Jone20 said:

This is the first time that the concept of tokens based on a human being has been applied to cryptocurrencies, but will this encryption method provide good advantages such as increased transparency, token trading, and blockchain security?

On 4/15/2020 at 1:48 PM, Jone20 said:

What are the proofs that this "Alex" is legit and not a scammer? I would not recommend you to trust these projects because you will waste your time searching for earning from this.

This is a very interesting and unusual approach. Especially interesting is the fact that the owners of the same Name will receive 15% of Alex's earnings. I wonder if his idea will come true as he intended ?

On 4/15/2020 at 11:27 PM, Qpella said:

I believe creative minds wil take advantage of the corona pandemic to think o new ways of improving Crypto currency and churning out successful project.

That's right so many people will probably think on how they going to use their time here in cryptoworld to make more creative things that they can share to others. 

On 4/16/2020 at 10:36 AM, bliznec said:

Such a large percentage of ALEX cryptocurrency profits in 15% is a very significant help. But I will not trust these projects, where such a huge profit is 15%. 

Yes my dear friend I also thinking same because in this critical condition, how its possible to give 15% percent of commission, its look like any publicity stent, when some investors invest in this ALEX coin, then they close this coin and do fraud I can't believe in this project.

17 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

Yes my dear friend I also thinking same because in this critical condition, how its possible to give 15% percent of commission, its look like any publicity stent, when some investors invest in this ALEX coin, then they close this coin and do fraud I can't believe in this project.

Let's look at the ALEX chart of the coin, and I think that there is no need to draw hasty conclusions now, since the coin is very young. Yes, investors have the ALEX coin, and this gives an incentive. There are always risks, and I will wait for the coin to list for exchange. 

People are at home and doing nothing who been doing their out home jobs and many people seems to get involved in the investment in Crypto. And Sure its great idea to sell the token in the time of virus but if they would have donated to covid-19 relief fund it would be great.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

This is actually a nice idea for someone to make a tokens, and the token bears his name, and he also sold It for a nice amount of money, but actually I don't really know much about this token and I can't invest in it.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Doesn't sound as a healthy investment and I'd be really careful investing in this Alex guy. Might be a total scam and you will end up losing your funds. Try and find out details and if the offer looks too good to be true, then probably it is like that. Don't try to get rich quick, as you will just make others get rich at your expense.

This has a bit of luck and Alex Masmaj did not expect that he would make this profit and he only participated and sometimes such golden opportunities come that make you make good profits

THINK POSITIVE