Is it Profitable to Invest in XRP/Ripple? - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Is it Profitable to Invest in XRP/Ripple?

XRP is not a bad project at all and investing in ripple cryptocurrency is not that risky so if you want to invest in this coin then go for it, it would not surprise me if ripple gets to 1$ next altseason.

I keep a lot of ripple for myself and I agree with you that it's hard to reach $ 1 this year. This is very difficult. So invest with it for long term holding or trading with it this will be okay. It does not bring benefits quickly

On 3/9/2020 at 9:32 AM, india said:

XRP was one of the hottest coin, and it went as fars replacing Ethereum in the coinmarketcap rankings as the 2nd largest coin

I do nit recall XRP beating Ether on the market cap, Ethereum is still the second and has never been the third.

i have posted in here last october saying that people should not be buying ripple until the price falls bellow 0.2$ and people said i was dreaming and now we are soon to be there.

On 12/15/2019 at 5:39 PM, Muhammad atif iqbal said:

Yes of corse Must invest in It can give good profits i am trading in xrp making some good profit Now it depends on you How do you trade

Investment in the crypto market is the basic thing in the market and buy the coins and these coins will give us good profit in the market when we will buy the good coins and these coins will go up so much in the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

4 hours ago, geolesbio said:

When BTC dividing happens, costs are anticipated to rise not as it were for BTC but moreover for alts, and XRP at 0.29 appears a great cost...

I have seen so many time,s, bitcoin moving without XRP, so i would not count for XRP profit  from bitcoin bull run, even though it could happen.

Ripple price keeps going down and it does not seem to make much progress in the last period of time. Still I think this is a good investment because xrp is one of the top coins in the market 

XRP had strong resistance all this time at $0,30. It was the major dumping line and it couldn't safely cross it. Now it has fallen to new lows bellow $0,15 that reach back to May 2017 and price looks completely hopeless. Even $0,01 is in play since there is no support at these levels looking in technical analysis. 

It is Profitable to invest in ripple because it is the third coin in the world of cryptocurrency and this coin has a great teams that are working hard for th project

In my own opinion,investing in xrp is profitable,many called it as shitcoin but xrp is one of the most useful coin because it has the lowest fees and faster transaction compared to others,so price of it and the demands change quickly which we can take advantage to earn profits.

I think that Yes, this coin has a huge potential and many people are already investing thousands of dollars in it because it has the fastest transaction processing.

I think that Yes, this coin has a very fast transaction processing and the chances that it will grow very large because of this. People will understand that it is possible to send cryptocurrency much faster and will switch from old cryptocurrencies (bitcoin and others) to XRP

In my opinion, yes, it is profitable, because everyone says that this currency will have a very big future, and it may reach more than $ 2000, so I have to collect as many of it as possible and then store it until the price rises in order to achieve profits.

26 minutes ago, Tuni$ said:

XRP is one of the paramount well-chosen for investment but i sense after Bitcoin it is the second top-drawer from investors. It has before now proved by beating Ethereum recently. in cooperation coins are exact fighting opponent. That's delightful authorize for crypto sell

Ripple is the one of the fastest developed project in cryptocurrency and it is centralized project that have many partnerships and investors z it is good to invest in this coin

I think this is very profitable because now the price of XP is very low , and the demand for it on all exchanges is large.

• -2 1

Yes friend its profitable but only if you are patient. Try to invest in those coins and forget if you are holding them for a year or even years, it will grow and reach even to $.100 because ripple is also a popular and useful coin.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

As far as I am concerned, I think it is profitable for us to make investment investments through this currency and then store it because I expect that there will be a large and very successful future for this currency in the coming years.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

57 minutes ago, stuntdila said:

it will rely upon each individuals. On the off chance that they feel that putting resources into XRP is a smart thought, at that point they will purchase XRP at this moment while the value still at a low cost. However, on the off chance that they don't prefer to put resources into XRP, at that point they won't purchase XRP, and they will purchase the other altcoin. For whatever length of time that you can investigate why you should purchase XRP or not, you can get it whenever or pick different coins. I possibly recommend not following others' recommendations in the event that you don't examine without anyone else in light of the fact that you don't have the foggiest idea whether, later on, the cost can increment.

Thinking is never enough, analysis and research  is required, but i dint bother on XRP at all, i don't like centralized coins.

On 3/29/2020 at 11:22 AM, teminalibug said:

Thinking is never enough, analysis and research  is required, but i dint bother on XRP at all, i don't like centralized coins.

We still believe in ripple and it was able to rise higher during the last bull run of bitcoin, many holders were happy about it, you just hate centralized coins and what about centralized exchange, hope you don't hate to engage in them?

On 3/30/2020 at 1:59 PM, Saboor said:

We still believe in ripple and it was able to rise higher during the last bull run of bitcoin, many holders were happy about it, you just hate centralized coins and what about centralized exchange, hope you don't hate to engage in them?

Yes I do hate engaging in centralized exchanges as well, at least the ones that requires KYC verification.

On 3/31/2020 at 5:46 PM, teminalibug said:

Yes I do hate engaging in centralized exchanges as well, at least the ones that requires KYC verification.

What if there is an opportunity that awaits you in that exchange, would you like to engage in the verification so that you can as well benefits from it

On 4/2/2020 at 2:05 PM, Saboor said:

What if there is an opportunity that awaits you in that exchange, would you like to engage in the verification so that you can as well benefits from it

You mean like airdrops? well most of the times i let them pass, but if i was sure a hundred percent, i would give up my info.

🤔 yhis is quite som question that requires the greatest minds in the crypto currency trading market to answer i really don't know much abot tron and riple but am sure you will get some answer to your question from other users. 

16 hours ago, teminalibug said:

You mean like airdrops? well most of the times i let them pass, but if i was sure a hundred percent, i would give up my info.

Not definitely Airdrop, but like there will be a good promo that you will benefit from it, I do give them the information too, because I value what I will get there 

7 hours ago, Saboor said:

Not definitely Airdrop, but like there will be a good promo that you will benefit from it, I do give them the information too, because I value what I will get there 

I would but with caution, remember giving up your KYC info is very bad for you incase you are giving them to scammers.