Is it Profitable to Invest in XRP/Ripple? - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Is it Profitable to Invest in XRP/Ripple?

the price right now 2020 is the same price put it target for the future is 50 cent so it can be great coin to invest for the earlier days..

In this case I think you don't have to wait longer to get profits in long-term trading in coin ripples or other altcoins. But the point is as long as it's profitable in a few days or a few months, don't forget to take profit. Keep using the stop-loss indicator signal to anticipate if the price will go down.

Yes, it is profitable to invest in Ripple. Ripple is a crypto currency which is within the top 10 crypto currencies. In fact its demand and price is gradually increasing in the market day by day 

I think in the past 12 months we have talked about living without a sharp jump in preferred cryptocurrency. but in 2020 there might be a big increase, because of that the whole cryptocurrency will boom at times! even though I don't like Ripple, it seems good to save it. The overall performance in a month turned out to be super, approaching 60% growth in five weeks.

For certainty of profit, of course no one can be sure of that. But for XRP, a place to invest, is a good coin. Because one of the large coins with a proven daily volume.

On 2/13/2020 at 12:14 PM, giapsychho said:
23 hours ago, Man said:

For certainty of profit, of course no one can be sure of that. But for XRP, a place to invest, is a good coin. Because one of the large coins with a proven daily volume.

Why no longer, xrp is not a shit coin, so it's far conceivable to upward thrust in future

Everyone has different choices, but XRP is good for both long and short term investments. If XRP is not an option, it is not something that needs to be forced.

Yes if you are interested in investing in ripple then I think it will be a great profitable investment for you and also you can trade with it to be in profit or to earn good because many users are giving positive response of ripple and I think it's a good currency and will run good in future also.

Xrp will be a lot more rewarding inside the crypto planet due to the fact it is industry benefit will be up to date. I do believe. it'll be $1.5 inside upcoming. I make several xrp in a few social media marketing.

Depends on the market condition but even the condition was not really good, XRP or ripple still good option for investing, They have good community, Stable movement and active partnership on some institution.

On 2/14/2020 at 3:09 PM, ratebas said:
21 hours ago, Man said:

I can get alum with XRP but in brief term exchanges. I do not typically contribute inside the long term on the grounds that I see that its cost has small range, perhaps inside the future can be various.

I also don't make long-term investments, but I don't play XRP. Only on other coins that I do, with a little profit is very good already.

On 10/18/2019 at 9:44 AM, Agios said:

Is it Profitable to Invest in XRP/Ripple?

i think ripple price is only a speculative price, like most of the coin, and so this price is not a real price based on the real coin value. so his price will go to 0 in the next years. but for the short term i think there are some gain opportunities.

so in my opinion ripple is good for the short term but not for the long term

6 hours ago, Rickso said:

i think ripple price is only a speculative price, like most of the coin, and so this price is not a real price based on the real coin value. so his price will go to 0 in the next years. but for the short term i think there are some gain opportunities.

so in my opinion ripple is good for the short term but not for the long term

Thanks for your opinion, As a Ripple holder, I think you're right that ripple is only suitable for short term, now the price is down because the price of Bitcoin is down, but I will try to wait until the Ripple price is above $ 0.3 before exchanging with other crypto assets.

Xrp very good coin i think in this year xrp cross 1$ some big news coming for xrp coin and some big investers predicted xrp rise in this year i read some news amazon planning to add xrp payment method lest see.

On 1/14/2020 at 2:28 PM, TeknoLightz said:

Can't be sure but I think it is a good price to pick some xrp up at a great price, certainly you should not be going all in or something like that but it is a good investment opportunity in m opinion.

Don't doubt about it. XRP has been a profitable coin since February 2020. It even managed to break $0.30 border and reached $0.33 as the new ATH. Now, it is a suitable time to invest in XRP because yesterday, it crashed to $0.24 in Yobit and if you only invest $100 in XRP, when it reaches $0.30 again, you will gain $25 profit. I think it takes less than a month to achieve your goal. It is a good medium term investment.

• +4 1

We cannot only know what market movements will be or how they will progress. So I can't say that ripple brings you a hundred percent, but it would be a logical choice for investment.

I not invest in ripple coin because in last year I not see any movement of the ripple coin, so ripple will not be profitable coin to invest, now ripple coin price is 0.23 cent which is very low.

I belive it would if you can hold for long time . Because I belive XRP (ripple) have the power to give you profit for a long period  of  holding . So if you wanna buy xrp than go for it.

i think that right now XRP is sthe best coin t invest in it. cause lots of users will transfer their funds in XRP before btc halving will happen. so i think XRP price will grow bigger and bigger this summer and you will see it too. i expect very good profit from 2020 end.

For those who invest in the prime coin after bitcoin be obliged to give the help whether it is from the multiply in the coin or there are measures that produce it develop any more coin.

If you invest in ripple may be next year you will become x10 . Because right now the price of ripple is very low .on the other hand ,XRP went as far replacing ethereum in the coinmarketcap.

11 hours ago, tikertpur said:

I think this year we are talking approximately living without a sharp bounce in cryptocurrency in common.  But in 2020 there will be a enormous boom, as a result of which the whole cryptocurrency will increment in cost at times!

I had investigate a lot of money in BTC for the sake of the bull run, but stupidly lost all my investment on gambling on  dice.

Hello friend,  I'm a number of this forum . I don't know about this topics. But you have to very careful because trading is a more profitable business with more risky. 

• -1 1

It's no good to make XRP Ripple for long term investment (more a year). XRP price will not reach price $1 in a year. What do you think?

Ripple is very low in the market but we will see currency prices rise in the future and I want to invest in long term currency.

On 3/5/2020 at 10:11 AM, sojibMM said:

XRP .The historical high was $ 1.5, I think XRP will go to the top of the historian next high, good luck Dudu.

Central crypto currency, so I don't like Ripple to Mach.  However it may still be that the good time is the Gate Serpent.  Maybe E can make a small noise.  "1

It would take a 90% rise to get back to that price, do you think it can pull that after next bitcoin bull run?