Is it Profitable to Invest in XRP/Ripple? - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Is it Profitable to Invest in XRP/Ripple?

I wouldn't be surprised if ripple continued to fall even if bitcoin starts to rise again.  It doesn't matter all that much what its ranking is on coinmarketcap, because that single metric doesn't tell you whether a coin is good or not, and market cap is strongly affected by how many coins are in circulation.  That's why doge is at around #30 when it's worth a small fraction of $0.01.  When there are 120 billion coins out there, it's not hard to get a high ranking on cmc.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

On 10/18/2019 at 12:44 PM, Agios said:

Based on CoinmarketCap XRP price today is  $0.297589 USD.  Although there is a small increase in prices from the beginning of October to date. but some experts said  It's no good to make XRP Ripple for long term investment (more a year). XRP price will not reach price $1 in a year. What do you think?

To me XRP is potential coin although now it is in bad shape but i believe it will goes high on 2020.I am keeping tabs on XRP.And also invested in and more invest in it.I know many  people think it will gonna dome but People are also called scam BTC .Some time you have to take risk what you believe in it.

• +1 1

On 12/29/2019 at 7:26 AM, Binbillal007 said:

Hold it, you will have a good profit in it, since it is trusted by so many organizations

Yes, but do those organizations benefit from XRP price fluctuations? I am still not certain about XRP as an investment, especially because of the main use case (money transfers between financial institutions). You would say that this would reduce volatility and price increases.

Anyone who wants to explain why XRP should have a massive price increase in the coming years?

• +1 1

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

2 hours ago, Binbillal007 said:

The way it will be use in future. With the use case "money transfers between financial institution". Now that the financial institution are not mainly involved with xrp only some does. When other does it will be a big demand which will cause an increase in price

Why would that cause an increase in price of the token? Probably the value of the Ripple company would increase massively, but the users would be served best with a stable price.

The Ripple network and XRP token are already used in various cases. I can't see how a volatile price would benefit them, so I doubt if the value is going to increase massively (like a few hundred percent). Maybe I am missing something?

• +1 1

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

1 hour ago, Binbillal007 said:

Actually you are missing something, okay a question, what happen when a lot of demand comes into the market?

Ahhh ... I didn't realize that the amount of XRP is fixed as well. My impression was that Ripple could manipulate how many coins are in distribution.

OK yes, then I see your point of course 😉

• +1 1

Well no one know what can happen in crypto. Xrp are gaining pace and price is also increasing. With that Xrp is good since its price is low. It may be profitable for us to invest in Xrp.

Hopefully riple will go high this year. I never cash out my earned riple tho it's a little amount but hopefully it will prosper.

Ripple is a well-mannered asian cryptocurrency has partner with scores of banks in asia it is trouble-free to avail yourself of flow to removal funds in asia than any other payment dispensation means, swell charge will increase, it is a profitable coin to invest in.

• +1 1

On 10/18/2019 at 9:44 AM, Agios said:

Based on CoinmarketCap XRP price today is  $0.297589 USD.  Although there is a small increase in prices from the beginning of October to date. but some experts said  It's no good to make XRP Ripple for long term investment (more a year). XRP price will not reach price $1 in a year. What do you think?

Hello. I replied to a post on the same subject and in the same section earlier. I think XRP is not a good investment. I prefer XLM which I believe is from the same team. I think XRP never will touch $1 again.

• +1 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

1 hour ago, bitcoinb said:

Hello. I replied to a post on the same subject and in the same section earlier. I think XRP is not a good investment. I prefer XLM which I believe is from the same team. I think XRP never will touch $1 again.

Both XRP and XLM has a good future. What makes you believe XRP is not a good investment and never touch USD 1 again? I believe XRP will hit a new price soon.

• +1 1

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

On 10/19/2019 at 8:53 AM, spyaquino said:

I can get alum with XRP but in short term trades. I do not usually invest in the long term because I see that its price has little variation, maybe in the future may be different.

Me buddy i invest in ripple but sadly until now im lossing as the price of  ripple is still dumping.i hope it will never be controlled by bank or by the whales.so that the price will be pumping.

10 hours ago, imdad123 said:

i saw ripple in term of dollars prices increases but few days ago in term of satoshi xrl are decreases its value overall investors are in profits because btc goes up.

Yes thats true.

When btc is pumping.

The ripple is also pumping but too small not like other crypto currency.the price of ripple now is too low.i regreat of buying ripple.

Maybe if i buy bitcoin i earned now and not lossing

• +1 1

Xrp.ripple is a cheap but very nice coins on cryptocurrency .I think investing on it is also profitable .people investing on these coins because it is very fast to use on transaction you can get it without spending much time on waiting.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, hasankhan said:

I think it is not profitable to Profitable to Invest in XRP/Ripple. Because XRp is not compertable crypto currency. Many of man does not interested XRP coin.

According to the latest bull run in crypto market, it was revealed that XRP can be a profitable coin. It was $0.19 before January but it rose up to $0.21. After a period of fixed price it again rose and reached $0.23 last night. That's about 7.5% price increase which is quite suitable for investing. XRP has connection with banks and has a bright future too.

Edited by Brushless4500KV
  • +2 1

XRP is quite good for small investments in short times, making small profits bit by bit, it has a steady increase but it does drop down a bit as well so be careful

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Ripple is a technology which is working for both ways mean a payment system and digital currency so its going to be good profitable in future as its going to be operated in future this all is founded by a company and they will be generating profit which will help you in near future this could be dream to have ripple in 1$ as its going to be rise but remember this is not traditional cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

Yes of course, Ripple is a very promising coin. It's very profitable to invest in ripple today or in 1 week. Because Ripple price increase day by day. And my prediction Ripple will reach 1$ in this year. So hurry up and invest on ripple.

• +1 1

I think that XRP is not so profitable, Because BTC has a good market price and it is a good option than investing XRP. XRP has a poor value than btc so i think XRP is not profitable

They will continue generating profits (which makes them valid investments), but you'll never be able to buy them for under $1. For investors looking for a smart investment under $1, Ripple could be a good contender. Ripple isn't your traditional digital currency

On 10/18/2019 at 3:44 PM, Agios said:

Well i just read from one article that they are going to strike a deal with moneygram, now this is huge if the deal push through I'm pretty sure that XRP will have a good price in the market and they will have a stronghold in their position, so many things to watch out for XRP in the years to come.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Ripple is a good cryptocurrency, it is one of the top performing cryptocurrency in the world, ripple is highly used in Asia and ripple has partner with lots of institutions in the US financial sector to provide more services in the US, investing in ripple is very profitable.

• +1 1

I think XRP will increase but I'm a bit worried about their strategy to inflate by generating lot's of new XRP. By this the price remains low. As I'm not an XRP user but an investor that troubles me.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

I think ripple is not profitable anymore becouse of the price always decreasing day by day this is becouse of the possibility of controlling the bank and the whales of this coin.

On 10/18/2019 at 1:44 PM, Agios said:

Last one weeks alt coin pumping and XRP also pumping. XRP are very potential coin if you hold more then one years you should make good returns but I didn’t confirm price hit $1. Always remember crypto market are very risky, Everything happened every time in crypto.