Is it Profitable to Invest in XRP/Ripple? - Page 13 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Is it Profitable to Invest in XRP/Ripple?

Although XRP has a very low price I consider it to be a stable coin

And therefore it would be very good to invest in it since most likely its price will rise at some point in the market and it will have very good value at some point.

I don't think XRP have good price in the future. XRP in my opinion is controlled by banker. So the price maybe really weird to going up quickly. Also the supply is really high. I am like to use XRP only when i withdraw from website or exchanges where the options is only withdraw with XRP is the only cheapest fees. Other than that, i never use it or hold it for the future.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 10/18/2019 at 3:44 PM, Agios said:

Based on CoinmarketCap XRP price today is  $0.297589 USD.  Although there is a small increase in prices from the beginning of October to date. but some experts said  It's no good to make XRP Ripple for long term investment (more a year). XRP price will not reach price $1 in a year. What do you think?

It may seem so as a year had already passed and xrp is still no where near $1. Though xrp price did increase through the year, it is unlikely that if will reach the $1 mark anytime soon.

On 10/18/2019 at 1:29 PM, Agios said:

Based on CoinmarketCap XRP price today is  $0.297589 USD.  Although there is a small increase in prices from the beginning of October to date. but some experts said  It's no good to make XRP Ripple for long term investment (more a year). XRP price will not reach price $1 in a year. What do you think?

The price Currently is  $0.25 and we see xrp moving around these areas. Though It has reached alltime high of around 3.4$ , I don't think we will see this again. Even if the price reached 1$, The total market cap will become 45.3B as the circulating supply is huge of Xrp. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 11/10/2020 at 5:25 PM, Ridam said:

The price Currently is  $0.25 and we see xrp moving around these areas. Though It has reached alltime high of around 3.4$ , I don't think we will see this again. Even if the price reached 1$, The total market cap will become 45.3B as the circulating supply is huge of Xrp. 

yea i think it has been proposed many times that the ripple team need to start doing some burning of the coins, decreasing the total supply will make the price go up again.

• +1 1

If you want to invest for a long time " long-term deal" so it would be profitable for you in my opinion.. it's one of the best cryptocurrencies in the market.. and the developers of its project know well how to attract more people and take their trust! especially because they make many partnerships with many regulations.. when we see some banks accept using xrp instead of swift then we can say that the project of xrp has successful.. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 18.10.2019 at 21:11, Mathers said:

Maybe not now, sometimes during the year XRP was one of the hottest coin, and it went as fars replacing Ethereum in the coinmarketcap rankings as the 2nd largest coin.

XRP price is 0,25 usd now. I heard that Amazon wants to add XRP as a payment system. Then XRP price can rise to 1 or more usd. I think so because when PayPal added BTC, its price pumped.

• +3 1

On 10/15/2020 at 7:14 AM, Foysal2020 said:

Yea, I agree with you. I think we should wait until the end because what starts first can be better than the end so we have to keep an eye on what will happen in the end.

From what I see, i think the price of XRP is about to be stabilized which is better for some use, but for investment is a bad thing would make the coin unprofitable. Think about that 20xrp wallet fee, if the price goes of the coin goes too high then generating XRP wallet would become affordable.

On 11/10/2020 at 4:37 PM, rigacryptosilapona12 said:

Yea, but keep in mind that the price has not risen as much as people expected, as for example, in 2017 when banks adopted it, it was predicted to have a higher value than now.

That is why i think XRP company are trying to stabilize the price of XRP for the interests of the banks by the way. If it is stable it is easy to control and use.

• +2 1

I'm not personally a big fan of XRP because its historical performance is far from being comparable to BTC an ETH. However, for those looking a good exposure and wish to bet on centralized cryptocurrencies, XRP may be a good choice as its market capitalization is reasonable, maintaining this crypto in the top 4 for quite some time now. 

• +1 1

On 11/10/2020 at 1:02 PM, Newair95 said:

In my case I prefer to invest in XRP, it is number 4 in the market with a large volume of daily operations, a very good market capitalization. Although it has stalled a bit, we have to wait for the best moment.
It's a currency that I trust

Do no let the volume fool you brother, you should also check the supply of the coin, and it seems to be that too much coins have been made to make the price go high enough.

I support this opinion, indeed, if you go back to the history of Ripple, it has not achieved any noticeable increase since 2018, its price has been almost constant throughout this past period and has been declining often, it is possible that its price will rise now with the rise of Bitcoin and the market in general, but I doubt Up to 1$ in the near future.

• +1 1

I think is profitable to invest in ripple, you just need to buy ripple at the right time and wait to sell it at the right time also. I price of ripple has increase a little bit now. 

• +2 2

Ripple really surprised me recently, in just less than 72 hours, ripple has increase from $0.29 to $0.46. This is just a good move that many people will not expect because people has not been encouraging skin far. Not now moving in price as it trends up. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

XRP is more stable than the other coins of its price range. It's profitability is also more and it is cheaper than developed coins. So ripple is a very good investment.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Off course,it's very lucrative to invest in ripple coin, not only is it the 3rd largest crypto currency but also the fact that in recent time the rates are increasing at a very nice percentage.

• +2 2

XRP is considered as the cryptocurrency of banks, which is not good to invest in the long term because it could be manipulated at will, however it can be a good alternative for short-term trading taking into account the risk that is run.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Estimates point to the increase in the price of the currency during the first half of 2021, which can bring the price up to $ 1, some consider that in the second half thanks to the association between ripple labs and flare network, which represents a revolution within the Ethereum-based smart contract industry, its price could rise up to 2000%

• +1 2

This is very good topic,,,, Xrp Coin is a Profitable Currency At present it is a big opportunity. If we buy XRP now, the price will definitely go up so I can say that if you buy one currency you will benefit in future.

I think xrp's price will hot 1$ again. Because day by day people have much interested in invest or trade with xrp/ripple. Many contributors have also interested in it. So, it has a possibility to reach 1$ soon.     

I suppose this 12 months we are speakme about dwelling with out a pointy soar in cryptocurrency in general. I assume spend money on xrp is ideal however you need a good timing before invest to xrp. Once you input at the right time, you could get a huge income.

I think that its price will increase in light of the increase in the price of Bitcoin significantly, but I do not think it will reach $ 1, in fact, the Ripple currency has not achieved any noticeable increase in almost two years, its price has been stable throughout the last period.

On 10/18/2019 at 9:44 AM, Agios said:

If you consider the recent price gains of XRP / Ripple, I would say its a good investment. The concept behind Ripple is good, that should make it a good long investment. Last week I bought a bunch of Ripple & Im glad I did. What the future holds, nobody knows. But, thats trading for you. I need to remember to look into mining Ripple. Maybe you should too.

• +2 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I didn't reach $1 a year after your post. Even what XRP did to reach $0.75 was too much for this cryptocurrency and it started dropping. It is obvious that all these years altcoins are just following Bitcoin and doing nothing on their own. They are only enriching the people that created them and still hold a lot of their supply.

It is profitable as the xrp coin is risen a lot and there is a lot of interested by investors lately for reasons they only know perhaps it will be ripple have a bigger announcement to make that they have more banks as partnerships but I am think this was not a rise that is going to stay for long and maybe buyers today after months will lose 50% Buy this coin at 65 cents when it is only higher than that for a few hours for the last ten years seem to be bad decision.

• +3 1

I would have said not but for a few days now ripple has done good after many years of poor price activity. But I don't want to recommend to buy Ripple, it is traders that hold it now and making some small waves. Ripple is difficult to profit from in my opinion. All of its time it did a flat line or a bear market and only pump some days.

• +2 1