Is it Profitable to Invest in XRP/Ripple? - Page 14 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Is it Profitable to Invest in XRP/Ripple?

You do your research and find out. If you invest in an altcoin you can get caught in it and wait for years. Or you can invest in Bitcoin which is safer and won't make you lose money in the long term.

• +3 1

On 10/18/2019 at 10:44 AM, Agios said:

XRP price will not reach price $1 in a year. What do you think?

More than a year later from this post, XRP failed to reach $1. I was surprised to see price at $0.75 that reached these days and also surprised it is still at $0.60. If it goes higher it will be possible but even more risky.

• +1 1

Maybe not now, sometimes during the year XRP was one of the hottest coin, and it went as fars replacing Ethereum in the coinmarketcap rankings as the 2nd largest coin.

I did not invest in xrp but it happened that it finally did a breakout in price and it returned to be a profitable investment for this year. We saw what is called a pump that happened for a day and trading followed but there was no continuation. If this doesn't hold then it will be over for xrp.

I think it will be a best option. Because at present the price of XRP/Ripple is increasing. Many people are investigating. That's why you can invest without any doubt. 

• +1 1

Yes, it is XRP is profitable to invest and it is affordable because of its low price point. But this year 2020 as the price of bitcoin goes up ripple price also goes up and I am happy with that because I earn from my holdings for a long time and also earn interest in my investment. And ripple is the best asset to use in a transaction because of low transaction fees.

Yes mate i believe that too. Xrp can be a good coin for long term investment. It should be for couple of years. The concept of xrp is older than bitcoin. Many traders believe in this coin more than bitcoin. They are hoping for its price to the moon in the next decade. So it may be a good decision to invest in xrp.

XRP price prediction will not reach $ 1 correct and proven. We know that investing in XRP is useless because the price does not go up but instead falls, maybe because XRP is a stable type of coin so there is no profit there. Better to invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum. These coins have the potential to go up, so we still have hope that they will give us a big profit.

• +1 1

Usually there is a lot of benefit in investing and when you invest in cryptocurrency, your chances of profit increase. 

Ripple coin is best overall.

If you want to invest, then make an investment  for Ripple coin because the chances of profit are high in it.

It would be profitable if you invest it in the long term because in the future it may reach a great value if you can hold them and we will see what happens has been at 0.22 cents and it seems difficult to reach $ 1. But it is a currency that has potential it would be good to buy some XRP some in this low price will give us a surprise later

Currently I believe that any investment related to XRP or any Ripple project is too risky, the uncertainty about what may or may not happen with the developers and the demand from the SEC, keeps XRP on a tightrope, its price has certain rebounds but they are not strong enough to hold.

• +2 1

Ripple is also the Kind of the Crypto Currency and the Ripple Currency is Increasing on the daily basis and it will become the most useful and the perfect option for Investment and as well as for the trading.

• +2 1

I checked the ripple price day before yesterday, its price that really decreased as increase a little back, from $0.22 to $0.33. This was said to be cause by the Asian fomo or something, which means ripple is beyond USA and will still later be a profitable coin.  

• +3 1

If you wanted to do profit by investing ripple coin you have to wait for long time. Long term investment is the only way of doing profit from ripple coin. Otherwise you should not invest on it. If you have extra money you should give a try.

• +2 1

Ripple is a good Asian cryptocurrency Asia has partnerships with many banks in Asia Ripple is easier to use to transfer money to Asia than other payment processing, Ripple price will increase, it is a profitable currency to invest.

For me invest in ripple is profitable but you have to wait for a long time. Long term investment is the only way to earn profit from ripple coin otherwise you don't invest. You can invest on xrp. But if you have extra money than you can invest on ripple. 

XRP has been at a crossroads for years, during 2019 it was trust, few believed in the project and yet many invested, during 2020 it came stomping thanks to the fork in association with Spark and the bull run in October and November, however its current situation is complicated, the SEC will not give in and even if ripple wins the lawsuit, it will surely lose capitalization.

You ask if something is profitable to invest? You are investing not us, and if someone is invested in Ripple, how can he know if it will be profitable or not? Dude learn what investing means and not make annoying posts because this is asking for a fortuneteller.

With what is happening to ripple, it is not good to invest in it now, but we should wait till the law suit ended. People will still invest in ripple with profit. But we should wait for now. 

I agree, Ripple's price will not be more than $ 1, Ripple's price increase will only be slight and will not be significant. To invest in Ripple, I don't think it will be profitable because it is a stable type of coin. Don't waste time investing in Ripple, it's better to invest in Bitcoin, because we know that Bitcoin has experienced a significant price increase.

• +1 1

When there is issue between SEC and ripple CEO that drove back ripple price from over $0.5 to $0.33 and lower, I will not suggest investing in ripple for now, let us see to know if the price will increase back or not. 

I believe if you can hold on for a long time. Because I believe XRP (Ripple) holding has the power to give you a profit over a long period of time. So if you want to buy XRP, go for itI don’t invest in Ripple currency because last year I didn’t see any movement of Ripple currency, so the wave will not be a profitable currency for investment, now the price of Ripple currency is 0.23 percent which is very low.
We just don’t know what the market movements will be or how they will progress. So I can't say that Ripple brings you 100% but it would be a logical choice to invest.

14 months later, the price of this asset, XRP, is even lower and could be even more. It seems that for trading, it did some pumps but the general assessment is negative. I think that XRP price today, depends on what the SEC decides, so it will probably even face problems of keep existing if the regulators take it too far, as we have seen done with a few other cryptocurrencies.

As my experience first if you want to use any exchange select the particular exchange then read about the pairs on that exchange and then you buy more than 3 curriencies and don't keep your all curriencies in only one account by this way you will face loss or profit both at same time think about this idea.