Are you going to invest or are you still going to wait - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
apolaki

Are you going to invest or are you still going to wait

The market is always good to invest when price has gone down a lot. It was a great point to buy and everyone that did that profited and got a lot of money selling higher. But when trading we have to be careful and  a huge dip is not always recover immediatly as this time. A new dip may not follow same logic and we may get trapped for a long time. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

@bogdanoff I think thats the truth, when sometimes you may find yourself so hard in wating, the market can be a little bit different when it comes to really defining what would be the best price to enjoy but look at it this way , @Irungu You state that waiting can be optional depending on your investment portfolio which to me sounds as the investment strategy right, so its important for us to really define that one strategy , because,I want you to convince someone who bought bitcoin at 1 Dollar , and sold it at 17K that waiting is bad. Thats an increase in percentage that you would have never imagined, so its good just to allow everything to be perfect today and figure out your option, you could hold and risk losing everything

• +4 1

The time to invest for bitcoin has gone because during pandemic those who invest in bitcoin will have a greater profit await them at the end of this year because the price weigh down to $6000 untill now that the price is getting to $11000.

Since I already buy bitcoins the only way for me is to wait for the price to rise up. This is the only way so that I could generate profit through trade exchange since I already bought my desired coins. I kind of regretting actually my desicion of buying bitcoins early since I couldn't foresee that this kind of drastic dropped would happen to cryptocurrency like this is literally my first time seeing this cryptocurrencies proce range dropped so I am surprised and also frustrated. I kind of now thinking of selling my bitcoins since the price range looks like its not moving for a long time but I know for sure that I might regret this action again so I better hold for now.

• +1 1

It is very hard to be sure about the market but try to buy at some price we find good and have hope that crypto will rise again. We had not many hopes in this drop but it was a good price to buy and many did that because they were home all day for months and had investment money ready.

Edited by Sykkuno
  • +2 1

On 4/13/2020 at 8:53 PM, apolaki said:

The market is not good right now because of the pandemic but this is the best opportunity to invest because the price is something that we can make profit when the market improves and based on the news that we are reading there will be ready vaccine so are you going to invest now or you are going to invest when you are sure that things are going to be well

I have actually started investing in cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin, because I think it will increase in value in the near future, and I will not sell my coins before Bitcoin reaches my goal.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

We really have good opportunity now to accumulate more coins to our various wallets because the market seems not to be at the rise and since that is the case then i think it is right time for anyone who has the ability to buy some coins to add to there wallets so that they can earn biiger profit when the market recover from the fall.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/13/2020 at 11:53 PM, apolaki said:

The market is not good right now because of the pandemic but this is the best opportunity to invest

In that pandemic all crypto member should hold crypto currency becuase that time  the currency keep Down and down.. So basically if we hold our currency that time and wait till now then we can have a good profit.. Because you can see that for corona effect btc price had down around 5k usd but now its recover again.. So hold is better when stock market face any problem             

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/13/2020 at 8:53 PM, apolaki said:

The market is not good right now because of the pandemic but this is the best opportunity to invest because the price is something that we can make profit when the market improves and based on the news that we are reading there will be ready vaccine so are you going to invest now or you are going to invest when you are sure that things are going to be well

Wow, what a great advice given here on a time where everyone was losing money and bitcoin price was very low at 5-6000. This person probably made a lot as he didn't post a lot of comments but he given a very good advice and I with I was a member of cryptotalk at that time and followed this advice.

At present numerous individuals, particularly those with enormous exchanges, are practically kept separate from everything except for the individuals who comprehend and who work in the market or examination can say well overall however it is a great idea to abstain from doing a wide range of ventures at this moment.

For the investor, the market does not care about him, he is always buying in various situations. As for the speculator, the decrease is an excellent opportunity to buy at a cheap price. There, I recommend dividing the capital into two parts, one for storage, and one for speculation and profit-taking.

• +1 1

I am investing in the crypto market from last some years regularly becasue i know that crypto market is a good market and this is the future of the world and soon this market is going to be legal and i hope that the crypto market change my life in future becasue i invest in so many coins and i hold all of these coins till the bull.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Concerning me, I think this is the opportune chance to put particularly in bitcoins because splitting is simply checking down and just a couple of days remaining.

i believe that who bought more bitcoins at that time and invested them is glad now because the prices increased again and better than before and everyone who invested or traded made some decent profits from it

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I agree with the market situation, but the best opportunity to invest I don't think is right now because bitcoin's market capitalization is rather bad and this never helps the prices of other currencies to achieve a higher market value than the current value

I invested in this dip but also invested earlier too this year. This was rare to find Bitcoin so low and we maybe will not see it going lower. An advice I can give after three months Bitcoin is above 10k. Maybe this is the bottom too and we will not go bellow 10k again.

It is better to hold and wait for the price to rise up because I'm sure bull run will happen this year or maybe next year because 3rd halving already occured and since in the past halving we experienced bull run. From the meantime and because the price is a bit low, better to buy some crypto.

The best time to hold on to the investment. The virus has impacted the crypto market and the price of each currency is falling. If we invest now, we will be harmed. That is why we have to stop investing for some time and try to hold the currencies.

Obviously its the right time to invset on the market because market looks low and pumping position too.So invest on those coins which seems to be profitable at the end of the day no matter of what.For example BTC,LTC,ETH.

On 4/14/2020 at 12:53 AM, apolaki said:

I will continue to invest and trade despite the pandemic, because I see a chance that bitcoin prices will be high this year. The opportunity to earn income in the real world is currently difficult due to the pandemic, but the opportunity to earn income in the crypto world is still there. I don't think the pandemic has an impact on the crypto market, instead the market continues to move up.

My idea is to invest this time and buy different amounts of coins because these days their prices are very low and they will rise again soon so we have to save these currencies until the price goes up.  So that we can benefit if the price goes up.

13 hours ago, Onden said:

I will continue to invest and trade despite the pandemic, because I see a chance that bitcoin prices will be high this year. The opportunity to earn income in the real world is currently difficult due to the pandemic, but the opportunity to earn income in the crypto world is still there. I don't think the pandemic has an impact on the crypto market, instead the market continues to move up.

The effect of pandemic on crypto is long gone. It only caused the market to bleed for a few months and then went away completely. Investing and trading at the same time is a little confusing unless you divide your capital and don't mix them together. If you already own bitcoin, it is better to wait because there is some uncertainty about what will happen until the end of the year. If you have enough skills to do day trading, you can do it right now because the situation is consistent with this kind of earning.

• +1 1

Well, if we want to talk about the month of April, the global markets were in a recession due to the Corona epidemic, but at the present time some markets began to express condolences after the spread of news about a vaccine for the disease, and the prices of cryptocurrencies are on the rise, so I think waiting is better now