Global economy crisis and cryptocurrency - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Global economy crisis and cryptocurrency

You are right, my friend. This virus has affected all countries and all fields. The economy of many countries has affected. The price of bitcoin has reached almost $ 4000, but now that China has taken control of the virus, its price has begun to recover a little.

Yes we can see that there is crises in crypto currencies  and also in the  economy  of all over the world these days. The main reason of this crises is carona virus. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

In this situation,it is good to stay calm and patient. This is also a test for the crypto currency on how can it survive in this kind of global instability. If the trust of many people in this digital currency will be kept,crypto will still soon recover.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

We are all facing a problem right now and the big drop of prices of coin but I hope that we will recover from it and all will be back to normal.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 1

22 hours ago, Thaaer said:

You are right, my dear friend. This new epidemic has paralyzed all world markets, and I believe that the world will recover in the second half of this year, and the price and labor will return to normal, and I hope for this.

I too hope and wish that this outbreak ends soon and the world returns to normal. The global economy is degrading day by day and it is getting harder to manage the cost of living when all other sources of income have closed due to this pandemic.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

468x60-3.png

This is true, my friend, and the global economy is witnessing a recession unprecedented before and this is normal because most international companies stopped working due to the spread of this virus, but I hope that this nightmare will end in the summer and life will return to normal.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

yes no doubt now whole world is fighting with this corona virus. and all markets are crashed. Hope this end as soon as we hope. crypto currencies are getting out of this crisis. 

On 4/13/2020 at 12:45 PM, Dmasked said:

The economy of the entire globe is on the fall. Even the biggest and strongest of the countries are sustaining heavy impacts on their economy as most of the economic activities have halted. Early during the start of the pandemic, bitcoin saw one of its greatest fall in price but the price is somewhat stable now even though the pandemic is at its prime. we will witness how long the cryptocurrency sustains if this crisis extends on.

Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are hardly going against the tide of this crisis. Based on what we saw from Bitcoin and its price, I would say that Bitcoin has a long way of survival. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

Sure mate the pandemic corona virus is affecting the global economy due to the fact that many business sectors have been halted but theris still hope in bitcoins's price to survive during this hard time as it seems to be recovering from the deep lows it was pushed to by this crisis.

Corona virus really destroyed all countries economy, and this countries struggle to come back because every field damage, even crypto currency also face this situation, bitcoin hit low prices in this year because so many investors not active in crypto but hope soon all problem solves.

I think Bitcoin is still holding relatively strong, its downside is very acceptable compared to the global economic meltdown, I don't think it might fall any further, in my opinion it will return to rise soon.

On 4/13/2020 at 4:45 AM, Dmasked said:

The economy of the entire globe is on the fall. Even the biggest and strongest of the countries are sustaining heavy impacts on their economy as most of the economic activities have halted. Early during the start of the pandemic, bitcoin saw one of its greatest fall in price but the price is somewhat stable now even though the pandemic is at its prime. we will witness how long the cryptocurrency sustains if this crisis extends on.

It is all about big investors and the amount of investment if they like to continue to adhere to digital currencies throughout the current economic recession and economic problems or if people give up their digital money and continue to invest in gold because it is more stable then digital money will lose its value but I think it will recover quickly but after the end of the bad economic situation 

This is my friend the panic effect, he did his thing, those of us who managed to sell upstairs did good business now we buy downstairs and we are going in profits, it is a way to take advantage of the crisis.

• +3 1

I hope this pandemic will end soon. After all, if it even affected the price of cryptocurrency, it is not for a long time. As you have noticed, everything is returning to normal. The main thing is not to have a second wave of the virus.

• +1 1

It's certain that the pandemic actually affected economy globally, all currencies faced a decline in price and also bitcoin  was affected too and the price dropped so bad, but recently the price increased a bit and I think it continues increasing bit by bit.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is time of emergency like situation  and whole world is facing it and many have lost their lives and many are in severe trouble so at this time we need to stand strong and take preventive measures to ensure that we can be safe. Market is falling now as world is locked now but will surely rise in sometime. 

I just saw a similar topic, and if that is something that I agree the crisis generated a panic effect, plus the pandemic caused all this crisis which is good, many of us buy very cheap.

• +3 1

I agree with you that this situation of corona virus epidemic destroy all the economics of the world, and I think we will take months to return to the normal situation, we hope they can control it in short time.

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

wolrd's economy get affected by the corona pandemic .and every country is fighting with corona.there is hope that it will over by the june 2020.and to recover te economy atleast 6 months are required for any country

Edited by Shahud
spelling mistake
  • +1 1

The corona virus has had negative and extremely bad effects on the global economy and in part the cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has recently halved, possibly because the virus is partially or simply a coincidence. but it's okay bitcoin is recovering gradually.

• +2 1

The security of cryptocurrencies has to do with global crises, but I think that if the demand for them increases, it will not be subject to a state and it is a decentralized currency.

The current health emergency situation which causes all work stopped temporarily is also affecting cryptocurrency very hard. This has to be won against to have a balanced market.

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 4/13/2020 at 5:45 PM, Dmasked said:

Yeah, i'm also confuse about the price of bitcoin. We saw the price of bitcoin is decreased about $4000 since the pandemic started but now we're still encountering the pandemic but the bitcoin price are now stable to $7000-$7200. What do you think, why the price of bitcoin become stable on that price? 

• +1 1
  • +2 4

Yes, most of the big countries suffer from an acute economic crisis, and I believe that the solution may be in the cryptocurrencies and using them for profit and out of these crises.

• +2 1

THINK POSITIVE