Why there is less reputation or even no reputation on legendary posts. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Why there is less reputation or even no reputation on legendary posts.

I am not fully agree with you because many senior member are their they are getting good reputations even they are the top repetitions on the seasons winneralso if you go to the contents then you will find the importance of their presence because they are giving the experienced they have gone through in their contentsthat makes them and their contents more valuable and important in this campaign because we are getting so much of knowledge from their contents also it will be more easy to relate with them.

• +5 1

Everyone should give reputation to the helpful posts that members are writing, because this encourages members who write new topics.

• +4 1

Your rank increases with the increasing number of posts by the members and the reputation is dependent on the people reaction towards the post and that is not at all related to each other. 

• +3 1

Exactly you are right. We are a one community here and we must acknowledge everyone's good work here and should give reputation to good and constructive posts. 

• +4 1

On 4/13/2020 at 1:42 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I found  many old posts having  outstanding reputation.  But if we look at posts  now even on very  good  posts  there is no reputation  or only  one or two reputation.  Now a days  there is opportunity  for members  as they are free at homes I want to ask all members  if they find  any good  posts  wait for 2 seconds give reputation  then  go ahead. Don't  run after just completing posts and get payments.  work  in the forum like a real members.  As we participating in our faimly  or in our community  as a real and useful member  to all. 

Well, I think that the reason why the old posts that has a outstanding reputation before became no reputation or low reputation today is because of some users are being ban from the forum. Well, I think because of that, the reputation counts get lows because those reactors are gone or lost in this forum. 

• +5 1

Welcome my friend
Indeed, the interaction is only by posting and commenting on others' posts and no one is giving anyone a reputation
I think the thing is that the members are not used to this matter between each other

• +5 1

I know why this is happening now because few months ago around 15000 peoples working here and only 1000 or 2000 peoples working so now very less peoples notice to give anyone good reputation.

• +5 1

On 4/13/2020 at 1:42 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I found  many old posts having  outstanding reputation.  But if we look at posts  now even on very  good  posts  there is no reputation  or only  one or two reputation.  Now a days  there is opportunity  for members  as they are free at homes I want to ask all members  if they find  any good  posts  wait for 2 seconds give reputation  then  go ahead. Don't  run after just completing posts and get payments.  work  in the forum like a real members.  As we participating in our faimly  or in our community  as a real and useful member  to all. 

Yes becauss others are not reading the forum before they post a d they are just posting right away but I think that in order to understand this forum then they should post and read the text above to know what is tje situation is truly is. 

• +5 1

As for me, I daily repel all the available reputation to me to the members who deserve it, and the reason why many members refrain from giving good reputation is due to the focus only on writing posts and getting money.

That's the genuine problem of all users in this forum most of the users don't prefer to give reputation to the deserving posts also they just do comments and leave it all the users should think of it tgat reputation is very necessary for the post to encourage such posters.

• +5 1

That's right, we as members of CryptoTalk must encourage and reward the author of a useful post by giving him a positive reputation in order to continue posting important topics. Personally, I grant a positive reputation every day for a helpful topic.

• +4 1

This is not everyone faults, the forum is facing a lot of spammers during those period, this make it difficult to get likes because they are after the Satoshi. But presently the users are here to make a positive impact to the forum

• +5 1

I think that the amount of reputation on good posts have reduced because there are less members in the forum now but I think that the most posts that get reputation usually ask for it.

• +5 1

I think it depends on the interests of users on this forum. If some sort of posts on this forum are not getting the good reputations, it means other members on this forum have not found that as the useful posts for them. 

• +4 1

It shows a large percentage of people are only interested in what they make from the forum other than what the forum is all about. A lot of attention are shifted to posts about payments on Yobit, how to get more reputations, how to make money and the kinds. And the earlier things are taken serious about this, the better. 

• +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

It is a good idea to do remote interactions with members because it contributes to improving his spirits. By this I mean that through this post he gave a lot to others who interact with the topic or not, he presented a lot. I do it from time to time until you finish the number of points that I am allowed to give to preachers.

• +4 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

We cannot force people to this they have there own perspective on how to give reaction to different posts,But you have a point most of the old posts which contain good contents have less reaction compared to other posts.

• +5 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Well, the members who wants some reputations is the members where is the main goal is to have some achievements display to their profile because they know that this is having some extra additional payment for moderators.

• +5 1

On 4/13/2020 at 5:11 PM, Bohana said:

I always react on topics that deserve to get reputations. But you forgot that we have a daily limit for giving reputations (I think it's up to 10 reputations per day) and that prevents us from reacting to all the posts we encounter. 

Just give the reputation to those who really deserves it and not into someone who begs for it. 

I'm glad that forum limits the giving of reputation so we can choose wisely in which topic we will give our reputation. 

• +5 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes you are right my friend we should at least give them likes for their useful post this will also motivate them and encourage them to make more post then only you will also get some topic to discuss I totally agree with you my friend rather than giving replies we should also give some reputation to them

• +5 1

It is common that there are not many members who give out reputation to other posts and i think that reputation is a good way to show someone that you value their posts and think they are helpful. It is also a great way in which to promote other users and to encourage them to make more posts. Personally when i receive reputation it does make me much more confident in my posts and i think we should all encourage each other as such.

• +5 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

maybe it's not as good as it seems, maybe most members didn't find it as useful as others, a lot of factors come to play in the reputation of a post and you can't force members to make a reaction

• +1 2
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Yes mate.I also seen some post with a big number of reaction which was posted many times ago.But right now,not every member are comfortable to give a reaction to a very important and useful post.They are always in a hurry to complete the task.It doesn't matter to them how much time and work one need to make a good and useful topic.

Edited by Jami273
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

On 5/21/2020 at 8:33 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Just give the reputation to those who really deserves it and not into someone who begs for it. 

I'm glad that forum limits the giving of reputation so we can choose wisely in which topic we will give our reputation. 

Giving reputation is a motivation function for members to keep posting useful posts and good content. Otherwise, reputations don't have much effect in Cryptotalk. 

I don't know what actually legendary post is but if You mean legendary with very good post then I can say the reason behind that. The possible reason can be therefore is gone unknown or it has very less reach