What are the Best Websites to Buy Bitcoin Using Fiat... - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kipara

What are the Best Websites to Buy Bitcoin Using Fiat...

Hello guys, today let's discuss here about the best playforms where you can buy bitcoins safe. Here are some of websites that's I know where people are able to buy bitcoin by using fiat currencies.

* Localbitcoins.com

* Paxful.com

* Binance.com

* Coinmama

Th are some of websites that's you can buy bitcoins according to my review, you guys also you allowed to share another legit website that's we can buy bitcoin using fiat currencies.

The best website for buying bitcoin using Fiat is Binance. It is a very popular and reliable site. There are many other sites to invest in here. There is no fear of being scammed or hacked. Do not require any personal information to exchange.

For me, when I want to buy or sell any currency, I turn to a person called a broker, where I visit and transfer the money to his wallet, and then he pays me in my paper currency, and if I want to buy cryptocurrencies, I pay him the banknotes and then transfer the cryptocurrencies to my account on the platform

Not only this sites, there are many online or mobile wallets where you can just buy coins by depositing there from your bank. So far as you have a trusted wallet and you know how it works. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

19 hours ago, kipara said:

Hello guys, today let's discuss here about the best playforms where you can buy bitcoins safe. Here are some of websites that's I know where people are able to buy bitcoin by using fiat currencies.

* Localbitcoins.com

* Paxful.com

* Binance.com

* Coinmama

Th are some of websites that's you can buy bitcoins according to my review, you guys also you allowed to share another legit website that's we can buy bitcoin using fiat currencies.

Yes there are many legit and safe sites where one can buy bitcoins with fiat at piece of mind and to add on what you have shared theris remitano and changelly,thanks.

This group also includes the cryptocurrency exchange  https://yobit.net/, where you can not only buy bitcoin, but also participate in various ICOs. I advise you to use this exchange exchange and make a profit on the exchange.

I think Binance and Yobit exchange are the top best options. Paxful is also the best and most trusted platform to buy Bitcoin in the most suitable rates. If you are trying to buy bitcoin by using fiat currenccies, I advise you to choose sites which supports fiat currency deposit. 

20 hours ago, kipara said:

* Localbitcoins.com

* Paxful.com

* Binance.com

* Coinmama

i think that binance. com is best because they are still currently expanding and get recognition from other sites. They are stable and better than other site so you can use it. 

I do not buy cryptocurrencies using Fiat so I do not have additions to this, but through my vision of the list that you shared with us, I agree with you about the famous platform Binance it always provides the best services for everyone in terms of buying and selling, especially since I am investing on that platform

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

From the list of platform you do , i will chose Binance because is really great platform, but for me i use yobit and i feel really good to using it , yobit is really good platform , we many features in this platform. Like invest box , and also dice . And the fee of budget and sell is very low.

Thank you for sharing this information. Binance.com is really one of the best websites about that. l would advise it for choosing. This website either reliable or popular.

Edited by MrGox

I will prefer binance wallet because we have already heard many positive things about this wallet and people are having good experience here so it will be safe and secure for me if I go for that wallet also there are many features we can get that will help us to to be familiar with the cryptocurrency no more better way but what pillow I don't have to go for flat currency exchange because I am already getting bitcoins for my workand I can directly used this currency for trading or in the exchange process with any other currencies just I have to pay some transaction fee.

There are numerous websites where we can buy crypto but Binance is the best,trusted and reliable for me,its very easy to use and with lots of list of good coins. And one more best thing in binance is the customer support there which is very active and acts really fast.

Thank you very much for this friend information it is always good to know where we can buy Bitcoin (BTC) safely without risk that they will sned us 

Binance is best site to buy crypto coins with fiat currencies. It is very good exchange site as well. You can also trade your currency on this. 

2 hours ago, Mohssine said:

From the list of platform you do , i will chose Binance because is really great platform, but for me i use yobit and i feel really good to using it , yobit is really good platform , we many features in this platform. Like invest box , and also dice . And the fee of budget and sell is very low.

In Yobit is not too boring, like other coin exchange platforms. diyobit also has a YoPony feature that we can bet by choosing a horse that wants to race. not all platforms have that feature.

On 4/11/2020 at 2:36 AM, kipara said:

* Localbitcoins.com

* Paxful.com

* Binance.com

* Coinmama

Of those places all are good, and i think that the best of them is localbitcoin.com, and other form that some friends of mine use is to refill the payeer account and in an exchange that i know not remember the name they change it to the crypto they want, there are a lot of ways of do this.

On 4/11/2020 at 10:36 AM, kipara said:

* Localbitcoins.com

* Paxful.com

* Binance.com

* Coinmama

Are you sure that's coinmama is trustable? Because I've know this website for two years I think but the first time I was saw it I was guessing that's might not be scam, but I was fears that's it cannot be safe with my money.

I always buy on the stock exchange and enter Fiat using an electronic wallet. And I choose the exchange itself where the exchange rate is the lowest. Since the rates may differ.

Personally I would suggest to do thorough research before planning to open an account and sent money to any exchange. You will need to figure out if some of them are shady and why would they ask for so much information, and always spent as much time you need, without rushing to make a decision. No need to sent money to a shady and dubious website because you rushed.

3 hours ago, BTC Future said:

Personally I would suggest to do thorough research before planning to open an account and sent money to any exchange. You will need to figure out if some of them are shady and why would they ask for so much information, and always spent as much time you need, without rushing to make a decision. No need to sent money to a shady and dubious website because you rushed.

I quite disagree with you because there are some amazing services and platforms where you can trust almost every exchange site it is bestchange.com, it is much more popular in Russia.

There are many website who is providing this service but most of the sites are fake cheater. In this regard some sites are doing well. Among them Binance is best to me. I use it , it's familiar for some kind rules. One is coustodian.

Yes you are right and the best sites that I mentioned are BINANCE and I use them a lot to buy bitcoins through FIAT coins

THINK POSITIVE

These sites are very good for purchasing Bitcoin slate against fiat currencies, but for me when I want to buy or sell currencies I do the process through someone called a broker, it is safer than websites

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day