What's Facebook Libra? How Does It Work? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

What's Facebook Libra? How Does It Work?

Well actually I don't know much about libra coin , but with my expectations it shows that many people do not accept libra coin, the coin has been neglected by many , so I don't really know the faith of that coin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Facebook Labra is a site for working in crypto. From where we can easily learn about crypto and gain knowledge. Many big companies support it in the field of new education. There is no coin in the name of Facebook Labra. These types of coins have not yet been introduced.

I'm not know about Facebook Libra coin project much more . Libra coin is very strong and powerful crypto coin may be go in future I think. Big companies invest in this project , so it price may go very high in future if lt will come in market.

Yes, but there is an addition to your topic which is will the Libera currency be a stable currency or will the market determine its price?

I have read about this currency and it is trying to show itself in the market. I think this currency may be successful and popular, especially that Facebook is able to deliver this currency to all people, so everyone may go to use this currency and it is very popular.

It has been reported that this project is not a candidate, and several companies have given up subsidizing this currency because it has a risk and problems problem that may cause people to steal their information and other peculiarities. I read this in one of the articles, but I am not eating. Can you explain the idea about this project?

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I think Facebook's libra coin project failed before it launched and the coin didn't launch on time and that's proof of that

Life is great and enjoy it

Many experts believe that this currency will succeed, but most people who work in crypto believe that this currency will not work.

• -1 1

Its project is still not entirely clear-cut, but we have its own blockchain and it will definitely be used through Facebook as a method of payment or for advertising. It cannot be predicted as it is supported by a giant company with unlimited liquidity.

It is a fixed currency of Facebook and I believe that it is based on its own blockchain, but its introduction has been delayed for several problems that I encountered and now it is obtained through subscription and bought at low prices, but it was not offered on any trading platform or any site.

I think that there is a problem with Facebook’s Libra currency, because Facebook announced this currency for a long time, but it has not yet been released. Facebook officials may try to make the Libra currency compete with Bitcoin or to overcome it, but this is very difficult in my opinion.

Facebook's cryptocurrency will be a " stable coin — - it is linked to a currency basket and low-risk securities, rather than a single currency. This will eliminate the rate jumps, as in other cryptocurrencies.

This was confirmed by Laura McCracken, Facebook's head of financial services and payment partnerships in Northern Europe, in a conversation with the German magazine WirtschaftsWoche.

The company integrates cryptocurrency not only in Facebook, but also in Messenger and WhatsApp, as well as in partner platforms. Employees of the company will be given the opportunity to receive part of their salary in cryptocurrency.

In December 2018, Bloomberg reported that Libra will be used to transfer money between users in messengers. In February 2019, the New York Times reported on the change in plans and Facebook's desire to sell coins to users, as well as to negotiate with crypto exchanges.

The company plans to launch "kryptonate" ATMs for the sale and purchase of Libra offline.

Unfortunately Libra cannot be launched because regulations have not reached an agreement, if Libra is launched in my opinion Libra will not be as successful as bitcoin, decentralized crypto enthusiasts are few because there is not much profit there. It is better to invest in bitcoin because it is more profitable than buying coins with unclear rules.

Little information about it,

Firstly, it is a fixed currency, secondly it has a blockchain and its own network, and thirdly it was scheduled to be launched recently, but legal problems have prevented the matter, and in my opinion this step is too late for Facebook Instead of establishing its own network, it should use the Ethereum network or Bitcoin.

• +1 1

I think Libra is going to be very very successful and thats why it has been faught by so many but the truth is we need to run the whole market is to be well organized and well stipulated because the right idea today is to make sure that we are the first one to adopt this kind of release and gain the number one product, I believe with 2.5 Billion FB users its going to work perfectly

• +3 1

We don't know what Libra is. There has been some news but we don't get a lot of information and maybe it will never be released. Noone is allowing Libra and governments talk against it so I don't think it will be launced any time soon. I hope it does and we have something else that we maybe can use to make some money in facebook but we don't know if it will happen.

Libra has been a long time coming and we have been wating for it for such a long time and today we are always just looking for a chance to actually get it done , but I think with the long time they have taken they have taken a lot in consideration and in the end it has to be one of the best project. @kryptonick Libra is a Crypto that will be released very soon by Facebook , I mean its backed by facebook and I think it being a giant, its going to be among the biggest we have.

On 10.04.2020 at 14:21, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

So Facebook has a crypto currency and it is set to start trading soon, with the aim of building a more inclusive global financial system.

How does Libra work? 

Well, Libra will run on a blockchain of around 100 different computer servers. The blockchain algorithms have ‘command-line programs’ to enable scripting and interactive use, along with an interface of various file formats and options.

If you are talking about facebook ad library it is used to help targetologist to analyze ads of others and optimise the result 

Libra will be other shitty stable coin that doesnt have new features and copying another stablecoins, i think it will doesnt have big market cap

We have been waiting for Libra for a long time, but so far there is no positive news from Facebook about when the Libra blockchain will be launched, we hope that this project will not be killed and that it will pop up soon.

there is a problem with Facebook’s Libra currency, introduction has been delayed for several problems and it wasn't offered on any trading platform or any site

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Thanks for the information. I don't know if we can tell that 100 servers means decentralization especially if these servers all belong to facebook. This will be just a more secure but centralized blokchain system in my opinion and probably will be a centralized digital currency similar to what China is making.

• +1 1

On 4/14/2020 at 1:29 AM, xpertt said:

It is hard to predict how will Libra work especially it is still under development and they still don't launch it officially, also assuming that it runs by 100 different computer server is just an assumption I think. Maybe it is lower than that.

Well we can't say for now but I think the team are really working hard to make it work. It look promising and am very sure it will work great.

• +2 1

Sorry my friend I have not yet heard something about the Libra's currency. And I have don't information and skill that how it operate and working process. So I am waiting to understand the better guideline to start this process.  And thanks for the topic.

On 4/10/2020 at 2:21 PM, Cammer said:

Well, Libra will run on a blockchain of around 100 different computer servers. The blockchain algorithms have ‘command-line programs’ to enable scripting and interactive use, along with an interface of various file formats and options.

Thanks a lot my dear, you are explain this very well and I am know better about the Libra coin now. It is a blockchain then and it has these command line programs that are used for scripts and also it has various files in different formats. Thanks for explain this then. I am hope libra will be finally out in the market some time the next year.

• +1 1
  • +2 1