A Section For Earning Methods Only? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

A Section For Earning Methods Only?

On 8/6/2020 at 2:28 PM, Irungu said:

This is a brilliant Idea @Bohanaor what do you think @Mwangiand @George10 we need a section where people are able to make some good comments on ways to earn some good money and then in the end we understand the proof  of payment also try as much as possible to explain how you made that  venture and in the end we make a lot of progress 

You are right mate I'm in support of your contribution and that can really help us to share more ideas on other means of making cool cash online beside this forum let's hope in future our admins will include that section for us.

I will not round about no about this redistribute in the forum but it necessitate  alot of masterpiece nearly may fake the photos bas we recognize subsequently the agent obligation be wakeful for this . That is my belief ..,

I agree with you, creating another section devoted to the strategies and methods of profit from the sites, and also allowing the publication of referral links in it will benefit the members and will save a lot of time.

I hope so, it is very convenient for us instead of searching on the net without any benefit or falling into the hands of fraudulent sites

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

That will be a great section buddy because there are many members here who are asking for a good way of earning money but I don't think that it would be so active because there are only limited ways of earning money. 

I like the concept brother as many of us are Searching for new methods so it would solve that as we would know easily after new section got added. Ad the forum is growing and number of posts sre increasing we should expect this to be added to the forum in coming updates.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 4/10/2020 at 4:57 PM, Bohana said:

Hello dear members and admins. 

I was thinking, why don't we make a separate section for topics about earning methods online, but these methods must be true and tried by the member who posts it, with a payment proof of course. 

What do you think?

Its a good idea that will help many crypto lover to work in a site to get some money.. I have joined in a site where has a section like you have mentioned... The section also provide what kind of earning site available like, advertising site, pay per post site, faucet site, gambling site etc... So if our Forum make THIS kind  of Section too then without any doubt it Will be great                     

Its a good suggestion that will benefits the forum but actually it's not mostly needed now, since there are readily available offers, opportunities for making in Crypto community. Just any one you come across first verify and confirm it legitimacy before to joined and start participating to be earning reward

• +1 1

On 4/10/2020 at 4:42 PM, Bohana said:

I was thinking, why don't we make a separate section for topics about earning methods online, but these methods must be true and tried by the member who posts it, with a payment proof of course. 

What do you think?

We have already got the section of job and referral links and many other which is very useful and I think earning methods includes all of these section. So, we don't need any specific earning section in this forum upto now.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There is a jobs section where people put job opportunities There is a special section for trade that can talk about trading methods, there is a currency section, and it can be searched and news of the latest and best currencies and the latest developments on its projects. I do not see a need for a special section on profit methods. You can publish such a topic in any section.

• +3 1

its a great topic for us.. work on this topic we can earn many ways to earn bitcoin.. separate earning section is such a great idea.. we can earn easily for separate section 

On 4/10/2020 at 4:57 PM, Bohana said:

What do you think?

This section will be very helpful.  But the moderators are not creating different sections depending on the topic.  I don't know why he is not doing it.  But doing so might have been beneficial to us. The moderators are much wiser than us so maybe they are doing everything knowingly. 

• +2 1

I don't know why you written in read color some words but I agree with the idea of your post. I think I found some part in this forum that has something similar but has many different options together.

There are currently good number of earning sites online but due to lack of awareness many of us doesn't know of the existence and it will be a good idea if a section in this forum is created for posting informations on sites that users can earn after accomplishing some tasks but we should make sure it is legit.

On 4/11/2020 at 1:44 PM, bliznec said:

The forum has sections where a lot of bount companies are represented. Is this not enough for you to find suitable sections for earning. This is most likely to be decided by the forum moderators. 

Well, that's true mate, the airdrops and bounties are types of earning methods here in cryptocurrency so i think this will be sufficient here because if we add more, there's a possibility to increased the scam sites which they will suggesting here.

I am agree we need to have a alone section about earning because it can help many poor member that have no money and income during the pandemic of the coronavirus. I hope that the affection of this virus will end and we may find all a job again and make a living.

everyone want something like this but I don't think admins can accept it because even proofs may be faked and not true and this will cause to decrease the forum quality and if anyone got scammed using these sites first thing they will say is "cryptotalk include topics about scam sites so it is scam as well " so that is the point i think why this thing can't be allowed here

I have seen that the forum has some sections that we can use for this but it will be good idea to have one section that only has the best earning methods and not the rest that might pay but can be scam too and we don't know a lot. Payments proofs can be faked so I will trust on this only high rank members.

• +1 1

I'd love to find a section only for earning methods so that we can find the good ones and now waste time with the rest that offer us nothing. I don't know if the forum agrees with it and they have a few sections about some methods that can help but in this one perhaps the scams and the bad methods can be tagged as useless.

• +2 1

I don't think we need this and if some friend has a good offer to give and help all of us then there are some other sections we can use as the airdrops bountys the freecoins and the referals sections but I agree we should give only 100% proven paying methods and not everything that is probably not going to pay us.

• +1 1

That would be cool but it will need an experienced member or staff to moderate and deleted the posts that are not paying methods but are still telling that they are which are most of these earning methods. But perhaps members can find other sections to post these and some can be used right now from what I see.

• +4 1

On 4/10/2020 at 1:57 PM, Bohana said:

What do you think?

There are many ideas about online profit methods that are presented daily in the crypto world section, and I do not think there is a need to create a dedicated section for this purpose because I fear that it will be filled with chaos, referral links, and fraudulent sites.

• +2 1
  • +3 2

On 4/10/2020 at 5:23 PM, Ali_hmwi said:

I will not say no about this move in the forum but it need  alot of work some may fake the photos bas we know so the moderator must be awake for this . That is my opinion 😉.

I totally agree with you sir, before scammers will infiltrate the community with dubious ways that my lead to lost of hard earned crypto

Ways to earn money online

1. Trade in Virtual Items
If you play a lot of online games, then you can earn on the sale of game currency and items.

2. Video Earnings (YouTube, DailyMotion)
Find a niche and create a video below it. Video can be taken from pictures (using the editor YouTube), shot on the phone or robbed from games or films. What to make a video about? About what you're well versed in. Or purposefully find a niche in which there is a lot of traffic.

3. Register and sell valuable exempt domains
Many people and companies do not extend their domains - sometimes from disappointment in a failed affair, sometimes by forgetfulness. A freed domain, even if it does not have a site, can be of high value due to pumped indicators
The method is unpredictable and unstable.

4. Monetize file traffic
Large file exchanges (TurboBit, Depositfiles, Letitbit) have their own bonus programs. You upload some file to the file exchange and for every 1000 downloads you are paid from $2 to $15.

5. Forex Trading
Forex is a currency trade. In 99 cases, out of 100 people in forex lose and never return to this. But there are their tricks: you can earn money on brokers without investing a penny. For example, through participation in competitions

6. Traffic arbitration
The essence of arbitration is the extraction of cheap or generally free traffic and its resale at a higher price. Traffic is routed to advertiser pages via special links

7. Referral links
In fact, this is the same arbitration: drive traffic by a certain link, and they pay you for it. The difference from arbitration is that you do not need to register with CPA networks

8. Arbitration of goods
The essence of the scheme is to buy undervalued things on mutton and resell them later more expensive eBay

9. Earnings from Capchi Entry
Small earnings for those who can't do anything else (Kolotibablo, Megatypers, Netcom)

10. Job Exchanges
Browsing sites, advertising, writing reviews, comments, reposts, likes, posting posts on social networks, etc. Like with caps, earnings are small.

11. Earning Money on Mobile Apps Installation
The method is as simple as the previous two, but you can earn more
(Appcent,Payforinstall,AppBonus,…)

12. Check Search Results
The level of difficulty and earnings is the same as in methods 9 and 10. That is, work is light, but low-paid.

13. Copywriting
You can earn $20 a month from copywriting. (Copylancer, Advego, …)

14. Freelance
Services of designers, artists, programmers, foresters, SEO optimizers, etc. Earnings depend on the professionalism and level of clients.

15. Creative to order (e-generator, voproso)
You come up with a name for a product, company, site or offer an idea to solve the customer's problem and get money for it.

16. Competitions
Many publics and websites regularly hold competitions. To participate in them, as a rule, it is enough to make a repost.

17. Withdrawal Games
Games like Money-birds in which you can earn real money without investing your own funds. I would not recommend wasting time on them.

18. Paid surveys
You answer questions, you are paid a little money for this. Unfortunately, very much small.

19. Sell photos through photo banks
You can place your photos in photo banks. Some photographers make thousands of dollars a month in this way.