A Section For Earning Methods Only? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

A Section For Earning Methods Only?

Hi. I am also looking forward to the forum expanding the forum items to users even more. especially the method of making money online is important because we have a lot of different methods and it is easier to discuss and find posts. That is the administrator's decision.

• -1 1

Its really good suggestion bro if the admin add one extra section to share good and legit earning section, its really helpful to earn extra money, where our members share their earning platform's and gives review about this sites,

If anyone is willing to involve themselves in this activity then that will be a great section which will help to gain knowledge regarding earning methods and as ir will be separate section so people will not face any problems in finding ways.

On 4/20/2020 at 12:34 PM, Kariuki said:

I actually agree with you 100% we should have a section where people can discuss all kind of methods of earning from every where over the internet out of the internet and this should be followed with earning proof so we dont have people sending scam sites that are not tested, thank you very much for this

This earning section would be very attractive for beginners that search for finding the best free methods to gain some profit online. Of course, affiliate links should not be allowed in this section. 

Yes your thought is very awesome but if you really want to add earning section then you have to write a letter to admin and you can contact them with the help of contacts. I hope very soon admin will add more sections.

On 4/10/2020 at 6:57 PM, Bohana said:

Hello dear members and admins. 

I was thinking, why don't we make a separate section for topics about earning methods online, but these methods must be true and tried by the member who posts it, with a payment proof of course. 

What do you think?

Well, you are right. Having a separate section about earning methods will be a great chance for us to learn and earn more. Well, if that will be implemented in this forum, we don't need find the topics that are related on earning in other sections. We just need to find the section where it belongs, and that's it, we can easily access those sites and earn.

11 hours ago, Hatred said:

Well, you are right. Having a separate section about earning methods will be a great chance for us to learn and earn more. Well, if that will be implemented in this forum, we don't need find the topics that are related on earning in other sections. We just need to find the section where it belongs, and that's it, we can easily access those sites and earn.

Sure. An earning section will be very important for us especially during this lockdown situation. Anyways, it is up to the admins to decide. 

On 4/10/2020 at 6:57 PM, Bohana said:

I was thinking, why don't we make a separate section for topics about earning methods online, but these methods must be true and tried by the member who posts it, with a payment proof of course. 

What do you think?

Ues I think that will be great as a separated section and it will focus only in earning methods that we can use. But i dont think that the admins will pay those sections unless it is verified and it if will have many users and writers on that section. 

I think you might suggest this features to the forum administrations so that they might help you or think about to add such features on this forum. We can contribute  this forum by suggesting the useful features to add here. 

This is a brilliant suggestion as it will help some of the members earn more money online in one day and this will also encourage useful posting on this forum.

you can post in the Referrals section for earning methods, and most people there are required to post payment proofs

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

It is a good idea to create this section because many of us are looking for profit from the Internet and looking for other people's experiences on the Internet and creating this section helps many members in that

You are right friend, a special place to post topics about earning methods will be good because there are many people here in the forum who they need many other ways for earning money and that section will help a lot.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

It's a good idea but I think it would be useless because they might have created platform themes that stop being real so it's the same thing we'll create those themes in existing sections

this is really good if we see a section that's realted to online Earning only there we see tips and tricks by experienced member , that's section is really good for newbies who still start there jounery in Crypto market .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

you can show the proofs of payment according to the type of operation that you have to validate that if it is true, a good option to show our earnings is in yobit and cryptotalk that allow us to obtain profits so that we can recommend them since they take a long time in operation.

I think that this would be a good idea because on this forum everyone is somehow looking for ways to earn money on the Internet to somewhere to spend a large amount of time in quarantine. 

That's quite amazing if any section will have so much of options for the members to get more online money  but the main thing is maximum websites are scam so choosing the perfect and loyal websites that it's going to be very hard even I think more scam  will be gone through if this type of section will build because no one know which website is legal or not.

It seems you are only used to this section. There is already a section in the forum that does similar thing, the Referral link section. There you will find topics which talks about legit paying platforms and we get to invite one another by dropping referral links. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 4/10/2020 at 1:57 PM, Bohana said:

What do you think?

I think there is already a sections for earning  only, and all sections on this forum is all about earning moneys, i mean you can read the sections its all about earning cryptos, and if you want additional then you can cheek the referral airdrop and the app sections which is only about earning, but no one is using this section.

Yes,it will be good.Many of the members in this way will share their experience about different earning sites and platforms.Hence we will be more closer to each other like a family.It would be great if such another sub-forum is added.

That would be great if they will use it properly as it will be more convenient for us to easily find information we need in one section. But this section is actually here in this forum and unfortunately,many post there are scammed project,so its not really reliable.

This is really a nice suggestion and it will be really helpful to most people are searching for more ways of earning online, but it's so unfortunate that this section might not be added, because there are already many sections in the forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/16/2020 at 4:28 PM, betelihem said:

I think there is already a sections for earning  only, and all sections on this forum is all about earning moneys, i mean you can read the sections its all about earning cryptos, and if you want additional then you can cheek the referral airdrop and the app sections which is only about earning, but no one is using this section.

You might know that information, but fresh new beginners do not know that. An earning section will be very attractive especially when there are payment proofs.

This will be very helpful for the beginners, but i think that the referral section that is already on this forum is what is supposed to serve this purpose. Unfortunately there are a lot of people that do not heed the rules of the referral section and they fail to include their payment proofs but for what you are suggesting here, until a section is made, if at all, i think that the referral link section is the best for this.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769