Comparing the value of different projects - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

Comparing the value of different projects

Thanks for sharing this information , because me having thinking coins with the higher price are more expensive than that with a low price , but your explanation clearified me and I now understand everything about the coins comparison.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/11/2020 at 12:01 PM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, not all the coins are being increased within several months mate, example of this is the YODA coin, YODA coin is having a great value when this is released and when the another day pass, the price of it are being dumped or being a useless.

It really depends on the demand of the coin in the day. 

Much better to invest in most popular than trying some new coins which is not in demand into the market. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Thank you for your explanation. I think there is a big risk when we participate or invest in a such new coin, so the best option is always choosing the old and top coins like Ethereum, Litecoin, Dashcoin, Bitcoincash, Ripple XRP, ....etc because with these coin we can recover any loss. 

• +1 1

Thank you for this distinguished and rich information sharing on the prices of coins. I think that the prices of these currencies depend on the quantity offered in the market,  these currencies may be fraudulent projects only

• +1 1

Thanks friend for this calculation, there are many coins which has good value or they have small value but they grow later. I like to invest in coins like litecoin, eos, waves and xrp because they are coins which gives me profit many times.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

18 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

It really depends on the demand of the coin in the day. 

Much better to invest in most popular than trying some new coins which is not in demand into the market. 

Yes but this is not more popular unlike others like bitcoin, as you can see, many people are just wanted to have an YODA when this is just newly released because it has a good value but when the day passes, the price of it are going dumped and no one is wanted to have this coin.

• +1 1

On 4/10/2020 at 7:46 PM, Nezar said:

I liked this participation a lot because it is rich in the necessary explanation and clarification that everyone needs. As for me, I always prefer to use currencies because the symbols are not safe and their projects may be fraudulent.

Yes It is nice because someone is helping us here in crypto talk. As a beginner here it is nice because I now know and I am gaining necessary knowledge here in crypto talk that I can use for my cryptocurrencies. I think that it is because people are helping other people.

• +1 1

Many coins at the beginning has very low USD value but with the passage of time crypto market currencies are growing and growing well just like bnb coin only at the beginning 0.10$ and now after three years its price now more then 17$ in near future its price can touched to 50$ only few years later.

• +1 1

On 4/10/2020 at 9:10 PM, Thaaer said:

There are a lot of symbols that people rely on without inquiring about them. They are fraudulent, so I prefer to work in famous and used currencies such as Ethereum, Litecoin, etc. .. Thanks for this explanation and this wonderful effort, my dear friend.

Same here, for me much better to work on well known currencies than working in symbols. 

Some symbols have no value and we don't know if they are also fraud. 

So for me currencies, no more second thought. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

51 minutes ago, Dark_Sky said:

Same here, for me much better to work on well known currencies than working in symbols. 

Some symbols have no value and we don't know if they are also fraud. 

So for me currencies, no more second thought. 

1 hour ago, paulpogba said:

Yeah mate you create best hints post for every one for taking tradings adventure. I think there is a beg difference between currency and symbol because currency has more value in the crypto market and symbol is the so many which are not distinguish and no more value.

I am assuming that "tokens" translate to "symbols" via translator, you might want to fix that, because the translation doesn't make any sense.

But dudes, this has nothing to do with the difference in tokens and coins in terms of profitability. This is a tool for determining the actual cheap projects and the projects that are overpriced in comparison. When you combine the coin/token fundamentals with marketcap info, it's a powerful investment tool to find the actual underpriced gems.

• +1 1

The project actually contains with different cryptocurrencies rewards. There are several projects available in the online world. But most if them are based on bitcoins. Actually sometimes user get attracted to work for a good and high valued coins like rth or ltc or btc. So this is seen often in the crypto world. The coinmarket cap always shows the proper value and position in their list. 

• +1 1

Yes you are right it doesn't mean that the price is less than it is thick the price only decide the positioning of the coins and every new coins have a low value and it will rise after some years if it develops

• +1 1

Every crypto projects gives a different value and not all of them are giving a high price when you are starting. Sometimes it will grow more in the future and sometimes are consistent on the value.

• +1 1

The price of each cryptocurrency is low or high. It is the quantity. 
If the number of currencies in billions will be very low,
 and if the number of currencies is 100 million or less,
 you will find the currency price high. The volume of trading and the amount 
of the currency determine the price of it.

• +1 1

This is the basic principle of crypto world,having high supplies will basically can causes low value,depending on the demands of investors,but if a token supplies is low it can easily pump up the price even with not so many investors.

• +1 1

Now I noticed in yobit

The price of a lot of coins

Has raised up this is a good

News for all who have btc

I agree with your post my friend

On 4/10/2020 at 2:35 PM, rekter said:

Coin that's being priced as $0.0005 or under it doesn't mean it's cheap, just like some coin being priced over $10k or $20k doesn't mean it's "expensive", not in any way.

Because that's not enough information to define the value.

Yeah many coins have lower value or higher value because of their difference in the amount of supply more than anything else, that is the main factor that plays an important role in the price of a coin, the higher the supply the lower the value and the lower the supply the higher the value.

• +1 1

Exactly we should not judge the value of coins through it low or high prices when you are dealing in Cryptocurrency then its important to consider the value of coins by seeing the marketcap which shows the effectiveness of such coins and the demand and investment done in it.

• +1 1

This is so good 

Now the value of btc is growing up 

More and more now it is about

9000$ and this price will grow up again

More and more

On 4/29/2020 at 5:51 PM, Rinku Das said:

In my side If i want to compare currency and symbol or token, I give the full ranked of currency. Because tokens have their own blockchain and its price is not lik currency. So I prefer to work with currency.

On 4/30/2020 at 3:54 PM, Binjit said:

Yes you are right everyone is choose currency rather then token but token have not their own 
blockchain but coin have their own blockchain you can see every one busy collecting token and
coins now a days not busy in currency

People, please read my post again, this has absolutely nothing to do with coin versus tokens debate. This is about a valuation tool you could benefit from and it couldn't be further away from talking about 1st and 2nd layer solutions (aka coins and tokens).

When someone is saying that a coin's price is cheap just because i.e. Ripple is $0,20 I'm instantly unfollowing/unsubscribing. I remember this cheap discussion back in 2017, it was quite misleading. Personally I'm always looking at altcoins total mkt cap and trying to decide if they actually have that value as a whole or they are just overpumped and overhyped coins. Usually they are just overpumped and overhyped coins that can go down a lot more.

thank you for this post and  i think that you have explained it very well when you say how to compare the values of coins. I am a relatively new trader and so i do not make that much use of the newer coins and so i mainly rely on the high value coins and those that are well established, but ass i start to diversify my investment i will definitely keep what you have said here in mind as a way to compare coins and to see their value.

• +1 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

So I think you are trying to tell like value of currencies will be determined according to the total marketcap. In previous I also use to think like the more the value of the single currency in the cryptocurrency markets, more expensive that currency will be in overall but now I change my mind. 

• +1 1

for example there's a coin on yobit called limited LTD, it has a price of around 5 BTC ($50K for 1 LTD) but it has almost 0 circulating supply so it's useless

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

5 hours ago, ETheHedgehog said:

for example there's a coin on yobit called limited LTD, it has a price of around 5 BTC ($50K for 1 LTD) but it has almost 0 circulating supply so it's useless

Not sure what that coin is for, but most coins have digits and technically they can just add more digits if it becomes too hard to send smaller amounts. For example LTD has 8 digits. I personally don't understand this kind of appoach where issuers are doing exremely low supply.

• +1 1