My family does not use Blockchain - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

My family does not use Blockchain

There may be some internal reasons among your families that they are not interested towards the blockchain but as you have also been experience that blockchain has been a very important and very good technology which is also a good security for the cryptocurrencies so if in future they also get connected they will be benefited too much.

• +1 1

I think your family should know about bitcoin.  Bitcoins need to be the safest to hold and move currencies.  There is no way to hack Blockchain so it is very safe, so earning money will never be wasted.

it is your family choose every member have there own choose we cannot do any thing but you can teach them to us block-chain tell them about block-chain advantages  and there uses. 

The evolution of crypto currencies is quite revolutionary. But the use of exchange platform and wallets is an individual choice. So I would like to tell that bring your family to the main source of crypto world and show it clearly to them and then advise them to follow that. 

• +1 1

If your family does not support blockchain, then they can be a blockchainless family. That was just a joke there. It's not every one in your family which will always be willing to familiarize their self's to the blockchain technology as well as Crypto community. That's why I spent time in noting about this 2 technology to my family peers but not all of them

• +1 1

I like you, I have offered cryptocurrencies to some of my friends and family, but some of them did not like them and did not agree to deal with them, and some of them liked them a lot and joined me in trading.

It is only because they are still lack in knowledge about this digital evolution. There are people who are not digital literate as they are born on late years. And its hard for them making transaction using digital technologies.

• +1 1

7 hours ago, Shaza Ahmad said:

I like you, I have offered cryptocurrencies to some of my friends and family, but some of them did not like them and did not agree to deal with them, and some of them liked them a lot and joined me in trading.

Why would anybody don't like crypto, what was their response are they like those who think crypto is a scam or is like gambling?

This is really difficult because older people have difficulty accepting modern technology or working with encryption and they find that unhelpful or cannot be dealt with. They only work with real money and do not know that there are digital currencies that can be dealt with as well.

The acceptance of persons varies according to the ages and according to the country to which they belong if there is widespread spread of this field in it or not

I think a lot of people don't know what blockchain technology is, how it works and how it can be used in everyday life. There are many people in my country who don't know what bitcoin is and how it can be used

• +1 1

It depends on the own's interest to use blockchain--we can force them to use that. Yes we can teach about this technology and benefits from using this technology.Some members even in your family may doubt on the cryptocurrency. 

• +1 1

You can tried to convince them to come into cryptocurrency and they make used of blockchain, there is more benefits in the utilization of cryptocurrency

Its good to teach them and try convince them until they understand you because if all of your family will invest in crypto then it will be good for your family feature. Try to make them believe you by showing them proof of your earnings.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

My Family also not using blockchain technology but i am enjoying really to used this platform and crypto currencies market and now i am teaching my all new kids about how we can work on crypto talk forum and alos on crypto currency market for earning purposes. 

• +1 1

Yes it is very difficult to teach old people and who aren't techy   and if they don't have enough knowledge making them understand is difficult. So we  should tell them in easy way so that they get the basis of Crypto and blockchain technology.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 4/8/2020 at 10:11 AM, nirobnurshahe said:

No one in my family uses blockchain but I use Coinbase instead of blockchain as I have been using it a long time ago and it has good results and also works very fast in transactions.

In my family no one understands crypto. I want to explain but it seems to be time consuming and difficult to understand given the age of my parents are old enough.

On 10/18/2019 at 8:53 AM, Keith700 said:

I have always tried to teach the evolution of some digital assets and transactional chains such as Blockchain, to my family but ironically it does not attract attention.
The question with this new use of paying, is something extravagant and controversial that is why some people find it difficult to enter there.
In my case, only a few cousins have heard me with some interest, but it is important to propagate the use of this new way of tracing money across borders, personally it is the economic futro, a way to relieve pressure. 

I think this not a major problem. You can guide them about Blockchain. After mass adoption they will easily connect on the Blockchain network.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

It is very difficult to communicate this information to parents because these technologies did not exist in their youth and they will not be convinced, but I personally get support and encouragement from them.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes it is important that our family should be interested in crypto  so that the no of crypto user  can increase very rapidly they will not agree at the very first but we have to make them understand  

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Konkaakter said:

It is not the problem if they are don't using the blockchain wallet because there have a lot of trusted wallets such as coinbase and coinomi, but A guide to help you understand what blockchain is and how it can be used by ... Although transactions on the blockchain are not completely anonymousThe Bitcoin Family are traveling the world, unencumbered by ... I said yeah, I still have them, but I'm not looking at them at all

Yes you list the best wallet that he can use to instead of the blockchain they are good wallet and more secured wallets to use

My dear friend it's true many people find it difficult to believe that cryptocurrencies is really beneficial and really helpful in the sense that it helps us financially, most people see it as scam and most time it's hard to convince them.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is difficult for you to clarify this idea to your relatives because our parents have never dealt with this transaction before or using digital currencies in their time. You can give them a clear metallic by doing this by sending. But it is up to the media why they did not care

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Blockchain technology and crypto currencies are sure being used in many platforms by big companies but it is not yet trusted and accepted by all countries, financial institutions and the people. Mostly the older generations are slow to adapt to new technology and since crypto has so many controversies and risks, it is hard for some people to accept it.

• +1 1

468x60-3.png