My family does not use Blockchain - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

My family does not use Blockchain

In life, not everyone will agree to you or listen to you or even understand you. You need to keep that in mind.  Everyone have different perspective about something and in your case with your family. They don't want to use blockchain for they have something different that they think is much better than blockchain.

• +1 1

Now a days many internet users does not trust on the digital currency they thought that they lose their money if they keep their money on any online wallet or exchanger .and another reason on our country many peoples do not knows about digital currencies their advantages .

Welcome with me

The world is not yet convinced of cryptography as a new method for digital financial transactions
You cannot convince all groups of people about something that you believe in, and not others. The tendencies of countries towards digital assets and transaction chains are still slow, so how can the community around you quickly become convinced of something new?

• +1 1

we can not convince the old minds as well as all the members in a family not have same thinkings, everyone is free to think whatever he/she wants. But we should teach this new technologies to our children that they will also get benefits from crypto revolution in future.

• +1 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 10/18/2019 at 8:53 AM, Keith700 said:

I have always tried to teach the evolution of some digital assets and transactional chains such as Blockchain, to my family but ironically it does not attract attention.
The question with this new use of paying, is something extravagant and controversial that is why some people find it difficult to enter there.
In my case, only a few cousins have heard me with some interest, but it is important to propagate the use of this new way of tracing money across borders, personally it is the economic futro, a way to relieve pressure. 

I think they got some wrong information about crypto which is used on black market. If they get the genuine information about it. I think they will also enter to this market.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 10/18/2019 at 8:23 AM, Keith700 said:

I have always tried to teach the evolution of some digital assets and transactional chains such as Blockchain, to my family but ironically it does not attract attention.
The question with this new use of paying, is something extravagant and controversial that is why some people find it difficult to enter there.
In my case, only a few cousins have heard me with some interest, but it is important to propagate the use of this new way of tracing money across borders, personally it is the economic futro, a way to relieve pressure. 

Personally, I feel people who is more intelligent and open-minded like us crypto users knows what's coming in future ,most people doesn't even know what crypto currency or block chains are. Eventually when crypto currency becomes the hub of payment system and the only currency in the internet, those people will struggle alot coping with new lifestyle of crypto currency.

• +2 1

There are families of many who do not use blockchain. I think they don't know about blockchain and if they are taught and have enough knowledge about crypto then they will definitely use blockchain.

• +1 1

My family think that i am workung a bad job becouse i gain alot of money 😂 , they dont know what is blochchain or anything old era .. 

it takes the time to the people to know the benefits of using cryptocurrency , many people didnt even heard and knows nothing about cryptocurrency but crypto is the future of the world , in the near future people will know and start using it

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, its only natural because we can't convince all the people to try and explore cryptocurrency especially for those older because they afraid about technology and didn't want to explore and of course if it's involving about money.

• +1 1

ironically for my family it did not attract attention. then you have to tell them so they also know about this totally new thing. but they will come soon. Because it's still a bit difficult for me to understand it. As much as one can make huge profits on bitcoin trading. just because crypto generates a lot of income later on. because my friend doesn't want to teach them. Questions with the use of this new payment. but the problem is that many of them initially did not believe in crypto.

• +2 1

My family members also do not like to work with crypto. They say me that you are wasting your time in crypto. It may be not legalized then your earning would be useless. Otherwise they like it due to good features but only afraid from regulations.

• +1 2

There will always be one person piloting the use of cryptocurrency in any home. You have just accomplished the first step of adoption of cryptocurrency. The next stage is to continously use it while gradually putting you family through. Don't force them, just show them the needs and advantages of cryptocurrency and blockchain industry.

• +1 1

The majority of families do not use the blockchain, but the ones who use it are the new youths who are always familiar with everything new on the Internet

• Useful or interesting 1

THINK POSITIVE

On 10/18/2019 at 10:53 AM, Keith700 said:

I have taught my family about bitcoin and right now my mother and my brother are knowledgeable enough on how to use it. But sadly my brothers bitcoin wallet got blocked inside an exchange and because of that he never used bitcoin again. My mother on the other hand just hold a couple of dollars and became inactive with bitcoin since she is not online always.  

• +2 1

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

it is normal to be hesitant first,as blockchain sounds new to them especially those who are in the late generations as technologies before are not yet being developed. maybe soon as  world are evolving they can easily adopt and  it,don't lose patient in educating them.

• +1 1

Such technology has not yet been developed before generations of technologies. Perhaps as the world evolves, they can easily take over and lose the patience of the grandchildrenIt's natural to be hesitant at first, because blockchain seems particularly new to them

• +1 1

nowadays people are thinking about crypto currency is crime to handle with.its hard to take such like this with e wallet.soo many spammers attack may cause your money to be lost.thats why i think they dont use its.

• +1 1

You can teach them how they are and see if they are interesting, they can try, give demonstrations of how you win and the whole process, so they learn faster and adapt.

Try to explain it to them in another way, maybe you can get their attention or send them some great videos about explaining cryptocurrencies, some people on YouTube explain wonderfully.

Most people are being cautious with cryptocurrencies and they don't actually want to learn the techincals on what is blockchain and how Bitcoin is decentralized. Most people are actually economically illiterate and don't understand how a recession will affect them or why bubbles form. In the west most people are heavily in debt and once recession hits they will probably enter poverty. Their banks will confiscate accounts and collaterals and quite a few people even become homeless, as they lose their jobs and means of income. Owning Bitcoin can help to ameliorate situations like these as noone can confiscate wallets and if owners were careful enough noone would know they had them.

Dear mate from your article above I think your family is unable to  use Bloc techniques that's why they are actually having problems to comprehend it so I think you can help them blockchain in a gradual process so they can understand it

• +1 1

well it is very hard to explain the merits of blockchain or crypto to older generation. I tried to do once and that was it. My dad started asking me can you please explain me how to sms on a smart phone. The new babies are very techno friendly, I saw a 3 year old, get up a table, get the switch of current on, then switch on the ups, then switch on the cpu, and i was shocked, My dad dont even know which one is Ups, or which one is cpu, he thinks the monitor is cpu. 

Thats why I have always kept this opinion, that crypto will not be fully mass adopted atleast not till this genaration has passed. I give it 25 years give or take some. 

• +2 1

Most of people they seem not to be interested in this blockchain technology even here my friends and my family members don't seem to be interested in cryptocurrency even after telling them its benefits and I wonder what could be reason why its hard to convince someone to start using crypto.

• +1 1