Why i think Blockchain is the future! - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Why i think Blockchain is the future!

That's right and I share your opinion I think that cryptocurrencies in the future are going to be the main currency of any country and the possible solution for many others 

I definitely agree with you. Blockchain is the future of all currency because it helps makes our transactions secure and help in making investment profitable and without payment of any taxes. It can be applied on different aspects of financial institute if been adopted fully and that's why I believe is the future.

I agree with you that the blockchain is the future of the new global economy, which will depend mainly on this technology in my opinion, and there are many countries that will accept crypto over time.

Yeah, as you said blockchain is simple thing like ledger to keep records but it is very vast and already advanced. Now online shops has already used this technology. We can see all the business and even country accepting the blockchain because it makes thing transparent in a specific manner.

6 hours ago, George10 said:

The blockchain innovation is here to simplify our lives and we are witnessing this already and hoping in future it will be more recognized and looked upon by many entities than now.

I agree with you the innovation of blockchain has come up with great means of   saving life and bring a lot of job available to youths and more are coming in the future

Getting cryptocurrencies at the present time offers you many and many useful benefits already and I think it is the new generation of currencies at the present time that solves many of the problems that accompany the use of regular currencies

• Useful or interesting 1

On 6/4/2020 at 9:35 AM, George10 said:

The blockchain innovation is here to simplify our lives and we are witnessing this already and hoping in future it will be more recognized and looked upon by many entities than now.

Ineed it is the future as far as I'm concerned. And this is why we are still here no matter the downturns and the speculation. We believe in the technology and in cryptocurrencies and we think that at least a few of them will become widely adopted in the financial world. 

Blockchains are also important as they solve various industrial and governance problems. They are transparent and reduce costs and corruption.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, I agree with you because blockchain contributes to the development of financial systems and has many other uses. I recently discovered that blockchain is used to serve customers in a company.

Friend, I believe that blockchain is really the future! After all, I would like to say that this system is actively developing, and can easily replace Fiat!!! I recently visited the Czech Republic, where you can pay in restaurants with cryptocurrency, and it turns out that there is a delay in the exchange rate, and you can pay almost for free, especially if the price soars at the time of purchase!

On 11/12/2019 at 8:50 AM, Tine0313 said:

Blockchain is the future when it comes to digital transaction and it solves many problems. Well we need blockchain for our future since many government are starting to accept cryptocurrencies as payment.

We really need blockchain and honestly until now I'm still hoping for the small chance that the whole world will accept cryptocurrencies because it has many benefits. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Blockchain furnishes us with the procedure to timestamp computerized archives so it's impractical to temper them in light of the fact that each square is connected to the previous square. That way it can address the issues of security and trust more than ever and organizations and governments over the globe are grasping the innovation thus. They are discovering use for it in for all intents and purposes each part of life and later on it's certain to be the bedrock for all consequence of human undertakings.

Yes. Of course I also believe that the future of blockchain wallets is very good.  Since a blockchain wallet is a trusted wallet.  Which everyone is constantly using.  New members use this wallet for better security

90 percent of the people who linked with crypto are thinking the same. And it's TRUE as well. In 2020 blockchain has become so important that every where you can see it. Blockchain was developed in 2009 by the developer of Bitcoin as we all know but do you know when it become familiar to everyone,  it is just past 2-3 years.

Peoples are searching for the new business and they want to make secure and good business in the world and they want to make unlimited money so crypto is the best way to make unlimited money and also this is the world great business. Crypto is the world future and most secure business.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, I agree, blockchain technology gives us new digital currency innovations, which are free from government regulations so we don't have to pay expensive taxes. A digital currency that is decentralized so that no one regulates or controls it, all depends on the market, this will be a very profitable investment for cryptocurrency users.

Now multinational company started to accept blockchain  system. I hope one say one day blockchain will make a strong position in the economy.

On 7/2/2020 at 9:55 PM, P A Ashif said:

90 percent of the people who linked with crypto are thinking the same. And it's TRUE as well. In 2020 blockchain has become so important that every where you can see it. 

@P A Ashif Blockchain technology can be used for various purposes not just for the payment processing systems. We should first understand the actual working mechanism of blockchain technology. In the near future, so many industries will be more likely to adopt this technology. 

As blockchain user it stated to me vast degree of advantages where most of the time i  do my transaction from mh mobile set and i don't need to start computer or carry laptop with me.This made me tension free from  extra efforts.Block chain gives us small to high level transaction on any time any place.All we need is a internet and our assets can be checked easily.Block chain technology gives us freedom from old banking system which consumes our big time.We don't need to stand in line and wait for our number.All we have to do some extra fee for fast transaction for payments.We can track our all transaction so the scamming is nearly impossible.We can have our history whole in hand anytime.This technology gives us biggest advantage of time saving and security of assets which is undeniable greatest progress in finance sector.

1 hour ago, JohanDonne said:

Blockchain will have to run a long before it can be well known to everyone as mobiles now a days, but it is a good way to keep money and buy goods, even I think government will find a way to put taxes on it too.

With the new coins with fast transaction and very low speed established i can see that blockchain would rule the finance world in the future and i can't wait to witness that future.

this is really true that we see alot of good improvement in blockchain technology , blockchain technology is used by banking and other platforms . i sure in future blockchain demand is increased .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

33 minutes ago, gourav789 said:

blockchain technology is used by banking and other platforms . i sure in future blockchain demand is increased .

I do not think so, but very possible in the future, banks hate crypto, only governments are the one that do not want to be partial. I know blockchain is greatly useful and many organization are using and developing it now but I still doubt banks. 

Blockchain is a popular crypto wallet in the current era. This section has made our account more digital. Given the popularity that it has gained in the last few years, it is expected that in the next few years it will spread all over the world.

With blockchain we can build something that is secure, fast and also modernized type of solution . The potential benefits of blockchain has triggered a wide global adoption of this technology as a solution to many problems and there are growing numbers of blockchain technologies and smart contracts that is being explored and harnessed which makes these technologies to have a bright future.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I also believe blockchain is the future because they are the most secured and have more advanced technology more than other once i know, they are really good because there technology has really helped in solving many problems in the world and I am expecting more in the future. 

I think that blockchain is a great technological advance although it is not very well seen by the current banking financial world and the way they have been profiting. It is important to enhance the blockchain and try to maintain its essence, although the regulations to prevent negative acts will not be excess, however, the essence is what is important.