What are the crypto trading mistakes that you've made? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jewelettes

What are the crypto trading mistakes that you've made?

Probably I just started so I have not done big mistakes.  Really I dont remember any mistakes. I am very much careful most of the time. Sometimes I forget to log out my crypto account other than that not big mistake 

I have now not much idea about crypto trading but i'm really want to learn it.i hear that crypto trading is one of the best way of earn with crypto.so, i have now not make any mistake on crypto trading.

I was greedy I one time and list over $150 in a day very recently, it was even my first short term trade because I only prefer long term. Now, I have gotten back to long term which I better and more profitable. 

Iam now in trading new born baby so iam not do any big mistake to discussed in this forum, but I trade very low investment but if loss then sldo I can't recognized this mistakes, but when we do mistake then we earn experience in trading.

On 10/18/2019 at 10:40 AM, jewelettes said:

All of us have been noobs to cryptotrading at some points in time. I still consider myself as a newbie, I'm still learning . But cryptocurrency is still a young industry and there are plenty of room to learn. Mistakes are part of the learning curves.

As noobs, I have made several trading errors and looking back, those made me laugh. Those include sending to an exchange with wallet on maintenance, sending to a coin to a different coin address, sending coins to a closing exchange, and just abandoning a coin that was delisted on one exchange. I didn't know about qt wallet before 😜

How about you? Do you have some cryptotrading mistakes to share?

Well as a newbie and a noob in terms of trading and investing, I also encounter that kind of mistake you've been committed. HAHAHAH. At first, I regret that I commit that and promise to myself that it will not happen again. But I sometimes commit it again. But this time, I just laugh on it. Maybe I react that way because I already know what will happen and decided to forgot and start again.

1 hour ago, BitcryptoHan said:

I was greedy I one time and list over $150 in a day very recently, it was even my first short term trade because I only prefer long term. Now, I have gotten back to long term which I better and more profitable. 

You made that mistake once i make it all the time and i never learn no matter the loss, i real need to grow up about these things.

On 4/27/2020 at 10:00 PM, Teena 52 said:

many people lost their money in the beginning off thre crypto career I want to suggest to all the inner that they should first learn about cryptocurrencies because knowledge is the only key for getting profits

If you are not ready to trade then don't. Enough skill and knowledge is needed in trading.

I think that the biggest mistake that i made when it comes to trading is not knowing when to cash out at the right time. When the price of bitcoin was high i should have converted it to a stable coin or usd and then when it dropped i should have bought bitcoin again, as a result i missed out on potentially tripling my invest, which i think is a huge trading mistake and it is something that will honestly haunt me for years to come as well. But i am much more observant to the market now and hopefully this helps m in the future.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

It took me over half a year to trade perfectly and make up for my shortcomings in trading. I became impatient and gave up easily. This made me fail constantly. Impatience is probably my biggest mistake

i was following a person's signals and he said it was a good time to buy a coin and i bought that coin with all of my money and then i lost more than 60% of money and i learned that i should never trade with another one's signal and i should check it again.

It is normal that we make mistakes in trading cryptocurrencies, especially if you are a beginner in the world of cryptography, that the biggest mistake I made by registering in some investment and trading cryptocurrency sites, but unfortunately these sites were fake and lost more than $ 100

Honesty I have not any idea for crypto trading and here I am also learning about it from my some friends. I am always fearing that if do mistake on trading then I will lose my all money. So I am very serious about trading. 

Who among us did not go through one of these mistakes I mean in this field If you started alone then you can get involved with a set of mistakes that will make you in the future precaution and become your experience in dealing with these tools and shoes techniques. I invested on one of the sites and I thought that the monument would not be completed on me, because after a while he no longer pays me. Also, I almost sent the currencies to the wrong address, as I lost the keys to a set of my accounts to some portfolios. Now I will have arrived in the currency of about $ 15. This is a small amount I did not dream about in the first.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

17 minutes ago, Shakill33 said:

I think the biggest mistake I made while trading was not knowing how to cash in at the right time.  I should have converted it to a stable currency or USD when the price of Bitcoin was higher and then when it went down I should have bought Bitcoin again, as a result I missed out on losing my investment three times, which I think is a huge trading mistake and it  One thing that will truly haunt me for years to come.

Sometimes selling for losses can be profitable in the future. I will tell you why. Suppose you have some BTC and it rises to $10.500 but you refuse to sell and a few days after that BTC will start to go down heavily. In this case, if you act quickly and sell before prices get really low (for example at $8000), you may lose some money first but you will get USD. When bitcoin reaches $5000, you can buy it again because you have USD. At this point, when bitcoin goes up to $10.000, you will not only recover your losses but also earn a good sum of profit. We should be smart all the times. Being a small victim at one point may be a big winner in the future.

I was constantly buying coins at a high price and did not wait for them to rise when I first started trading, because of this, I lost about $ 500.

My biggest mistakes were when I just sold everything after a small fall of the cryptocurrencies because I just didn't have any knowledge of theory of how markets work.

Yes, there are many mistakes that we made at the beginning of our work in the cryptocurrency, because I also sent a quantity of money and mistakes with the title of the wallet.

i've every so often made a few errors in enjoyable trading but have not made too many mistakes and i have made very few mistakes within the quick run as i've been working for goodbye however the ones errors are the wifi or generic wifi i have used 21 times and once in a while without seeing anythingI responded the question

On 5/7/2020 at 11:42 PM, Anwyll Axel said:

Exactly as a beginner we all had done that kind of mistake on which we can only laughs when we remembered them now.i remember once I also sends my coins to an exchange which is already closed.  But with time we get to know more about this crypto world and then we don't do these types of silly mistakes.

Yes I think that you are right and I think that it is great that people know that they are making mistakes here in cryptocurrencies and I think tsht it is great that people are learning from the mistakes that they made in cryptocurrencies. 

Choosing wrong stop loss can fail your deal and make you lose.. I have do that before and lost a little amount of my money.. And the strange thing is that the price of coin has increased a lot after reaching my stop loss price.. So i lost a little of my money and lost a good amount of profits!

I make a particular trade and the coin went up three times my initial coin price but because I was greedy I was hoping it will the price will increase again but abt an hour later the price went down and never went up again.

On 10/18/2019 at 8:40 AM, jewelettes said:

All of us have been noobs to cryptotrading at some points in time. I still consider myself as a newbie, I'm still learning . But cryptocurrency is still a young industry and there are plenty of room to learn. Mistakes are part of the learning curves.

As noobs, I have made several trading errors and looking back, those made me laugh. Those include sending to an exchange with wallet on maintenance, sending to a coin to a different coin address, sending coins to a closing exchange, and just abandoning a coin that was delisted on one exchange. I didn't know about qt wallet before 😜

How about you? Do you have some cryptotrading mistakes to share?

I am new on trading. I watched many influencer videos on youtube. Mostly they advice us to trade like robot. And also we need to control our emotions and anger. But most of the time I get greedy and lost my funds. I should learn many things about trading.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Newbie crypto traders and investers can do lots of mistakes in crypto market . New traders can learn first and then start trading . I'm also did lots of trading mistakes and got losess. So avoid your trading mistakes to success in crypto trading.

I believe that the biggest mistake is to miss the moment, and be too hot, rush without listening to yourself. Because, you need to be always calm, especially when trading, this is a very necessary thing! After all, you can lose everything because of your speed :c