Is it a wise decision to convert my BTC and ETH to BTG in Yobit in current situation? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Is it a wise decision to convert my BTC and ETH to BTG in Yobit in current situation?

I have purchased some ETH in February and I have some BTC in my Yobit balance. As you all know, it is only a few days left until BTG halving. I don't have any USD to invest in BTG. So, I thought about converting all or some of my ETH and BTC to BTG in Yobit to prepare myself for the halving. But there is a problem. I have to sell my coins at low prices now. Is it reasonable to sell my bitcoin at $7400 (and my ETH at $170) to buy BTG or convert them directly to BTG? I'm not sure what will happen after BTG halving. What about forgetting about BTG and keep holding my ETH and BTC in Yobit? I can't decide which decision to make. What do you do in similar conditions?

• Useful or interesting 2

I advise you to invest half of the total. It’s better not to risk it completely, because there are risks to lose what you have. BTG cryptocurrency, mainly mined on video cards, and Halving, some devices must be turned off. I believe BTG coin prices will rise. Invest, from $ 170 half the amount. 

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Bob option said:

Bitcoin gold is good for investment and its price is very appropriate in the market because it has great expectations to rise in the market and to compete with bitcoin in the future, but there are several mysterious things in relation to it in many aspects such as the projects that you undertake and the goal of its establishment.

We have two halvings which are about to happen, one for BTG and the other for BTC. I wanted to convert my BTC to BTG but during this week that I checked its value in Yobit, I noticed that BTG is not rising and it even fell a bit (from $3 to $2.8). After seeing such a behavior from BTG, I decided to go back to BTC and don't convert it to any coin. What do you think about this? What will happen after both halvings finish if all your money is invested in BTC or BTG? I think the first one is more profitable because I saw the history of BTG and it has only fallen in value since its launch date.

I personally don't like it and have never tried using BTG anyway, I tend to use XRP because of low withdrawal fees, maybe on this topic other users have other reliable coins.

It depends but having to be be having this halving of the Bitcoin good, Maybe it's a good opportunity to be able to invest in it, maybe a long run of holding it, might be fruitful to some advantages as maybe it might vaa well be taking the same door steps of how bitcoin was early having it's own halving period

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The matter depends on the price that you bought at. If you are going to get benefit from that transfer, it is definitely wise to transfer and exchange

• +3 1

THINK POSITIVE

I think it's important to concentrate at one investment at a time and if you choose to hold bitcoins or etherum make sure not to make decisions of converting them to other crypto coins unless otherwise because you can make losses in such moves if not careful.

On 4/8/2020 at 7:54 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

I have purchased some ETH in February and I have some BTC in my Yobit balance. As you all know, it is only a few days left until BTG halving. I don't have any USD to invest in BTG. So, I thought about converting all or some of my ETH and BTC to BTG in Yobit to prepare myself for the halving. But there is a problem. I have to sell my coins at low prices now. Is it reasonable to sell my bitcoin at $7400 (and my ETH at $170) to buy BTG or convert them directly to BTG? I'm not sure what will happen after BTG halving. What about forgetting about BTG and keep holding my ETH and BTC in Yobit? I can't decide which decision to make. What do you do in similar conditions?

I think it is not wise to convert bitcoin and ether to BTG in such a case, if the price of bitcoin and ethereum is low then you will lose an important value from these currencies in addition to it is not known whether the value of BTG will rise after Halving or not. It has been around two months since the Helving BTG and there are as yet no signs of rising.

From my opinion it all depends on what are you willing to pay for the fees and if you need BTG at all cost.

Bitcoin, Ethereum are more worthy to trade rather than BTG, but if you realy need BTG just go for it.

Just make sure you are investing and trading properly on the proper days BTG is profitable else you will lose your investment for a rushed trade.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I have not used BTG before and if you want to do this step you should monitor the price of a currency and choose the appropriate time to carry out this trading so that your losses are not large and this also depends on the price that you have bought the bitcoin and etherum currency so you have to develop a plan that suits you

In these circumstances, I keep the cryptocurrencies that I own and know the value of the amount that I own from bitcoin in dollars and how it will become the amount I transferred to Ethereum and then either I am waiting or doing the transfer immediately

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have always thought and still believe that trading in Yobit is difficult because liquidity is low for that. I do not advise you to buy any currency that you do not expect to rise in the coming days because you will be suspended in it.

Holding eth in a price of $170 its a great opportunity my friend. I hope you didn't lose that opportunity because its only 1 and a half month and now the price of eth is $235. That means you have earned $60 as a profit in every eth that you were hold.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

If you are sure that the situation will be profitable after half for btg, I advise you to invest half of what you have in the currency on this currency that interests you because it may go to the funds to the opposite of what you wished for. As is well known on digital currencies, they are volatile, and just as currency prices will not rise in one day, it will take some time.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

First of all if btc is raising and other coins are too rising you don't need to convert your btc as it is too rising with other coins and even you can buy any other coin with btc and eth too, don't need to convert your coin to usd.

Bitcoin Gold is a hopeless fork of Bitcoin having no usecase whatsoever. The network has being 51% attacked many times in the past and can also be considered centralized and not secure. Concerning the coin I've read reports in the past claiming that one whale controls the majority of the coin supply.

Of course in crypto world anything can happen, but I see the chances of Bitcoin gold extemely slim.

I think hold your BTC and ETH, bitcoin and ETH prices will keep going up and I don't think BTG is that profitable. The decline in bitcoin and ETH prices is only temporary and there is no need to panic and rush, you can refrain from getting more profits.

• +1 1

No, it is not unreasonable to give up strong investments such as Bitcoin and Ethereum in order to own Bitcoin Gold, which almost no one cares about its existence, so always look for what all traders are heading to, it will definitely be a profitable investment.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

In my opinion, keep Bitcoin with you, as it is the best currency, and try to relax as much as possible and rest yourself a little from stressful thinking so that you can make the right decision.

• +3 1

I do not know about Bitcoin Gold but you can convert it to ethereum because of the ethereum 2.0 which will soon be implement. But for me, I prefer to leave it as bitcoin because I am still making profile from it. 

It is if you do that but it depends how you want your thing to move if you like you can convert and if don't like you can leave it that is only depends what ever you choose for your self.

Wise decision? I won't say this is a wise decision because if you look at the current value of bitcoin now you will notice their is too much rise in market

If you have some of the usd you should convert it to the crypto like the btc and if you have some other currency that have some future according to you you should keep that one for yourself.

If you want to be successful, you must buy this coin, which is probably the best thing for you.Because if a person wants to succeed, he has to take risks. Either way, you will succeed. If you succeed, that's great.And if you don't succeed and you fail, you will learn a lot.And besides, failure is a stepping stone to success.That's why I think you should do it because your success may be hidden in it.

• Useful or interesting 1

If I were you, no matter what price of BTC and ETH I had, I wouldn't sell unless the price went up high. because the price of BTG depends on the price of BTC so if I save BTG I will not get a better profit than I save BTC and ETH.

• +1 1