Is it true that Samsung is looking to launch a cryptocurrency project? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

Is it true that Samsung is looking to launch a cryptocurrency project?

14 minutes ago, Hahakom said:

I have some doubts that samsung may not be able to bring in the cryptocurrency market because they know that cryptocurrency is a volatile market that they can't control at all

They could create a stable one if they want just like what facebook is doing, besides it depends of what they want to do with their coin.

• Useful or interesting 1

You made many errors in your post and the conclussion that we should buy Ethereum was correct but to reach there the whole logic you have is flawed and it was an accident, Samsung just accepted Ethereum private keys and nothing else in their wallet they added in some of their phones but ERC20 tokens do not have their own private keys, they use Etehreum private keys that are the same for all.

Samsung is a great company and still they are not launching any coin becasue still crypto currency is not legal in all over the world and in so many countries this is completely ban and peoples will not use it but soon it is going to be legal in a short time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you for the great addition with your post in the forum. I knew about samsung that they have a crypto wallet for a long time but I didn't give it the required attention. I dont know if I will ever have an expensive mobile phone like the samsung s20 but I hope to some day perhaps with my crypto profits. This was bullish for crypto and I hope Samsung will do more for us.

• +1 1

I don't know if samsung plans to launch a cryptocurrency. This is the first time I read about this but if you say so, I will try to look about that. You seem to think that they will choose Ethereum too and they will create an ERC20 token, this won't be hard to do.

• +2 1

Samsung is pro crypto and maybe they will create their own cryptocurrency, since I haven't read about it I hope that next time you make a post you will provide the source of where you found this news, as instead, right now it is looking like you made this all up.

• +2 1

This font size, bold and the colours you inserted were not needed. We make posts here about information and it is not something else. I would prefer also to have more information on where you found about samsung creating a cryptocurrency project as these news a year ago were only talking about a wallet.

They might have been developing any code on ERC20 to test it. I haven't officially heard about a blockchain project coming from samsung that will be a smart contract or cryptocurrency. I haven't read a rumour either. But it can happen anytime. There are more reasons to invest in Ethereum too so if this is added it can make it a perfect investment.

• +2 1

I haven't heard of this. What will they do with their cryptocurrency? Do we need one to buy things from their website? I don't see how this is possible and why wouldn't they add payments methods we have already as Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Gradually but before long sufficient crypto money is getting to be increasingly prevalent among huge companies. It begins with enormous companies, Samsung may be a mammoth electronic company, competing with iPhones. Another monster company. And crypto cash making features in thier official site is gigantic and a clear sign that crypto monetary standards are moving forward.

On 10/19/2019 at 4:12 AM, redamoun said:

In my opinion, I think that ETH is the closest to being adopted by governments, than BTC, because it has good potential.

I'm partly agree. ETH network has allowed great projects based on it, but lately made the costs ridiculously unaffordable, specially due this DeFi fever and high usage level. This shows a potential problems that should be solved as soon as possible -I think there are some projects trying to create solutions, like xDai, based on ERC-20 to reduce extremely the cost impact-.

TRC-20 is another possibility with really low fees and strong infrastructure.  Before choosing, they study carefully their options and chose the one that provides better guarantees and usability. I still don't know why people tend to avoid Justin Sun.

All in all, I think it's a good moment for investing on ETH.

If you're not earning BFG right now... it's because you don't want to.

bf_320x50.png.9ae4d9cd20f0afcbe3f8ddcb0e42b3a9.png

Click on the banner and unleash your possibilities.

When I started recently, I bought the elRond coin that would later be called Egld and I bought it because Samsung was behind that coin as well as other renowned companies, but hey now it's also in the FLOW.

• +3 1

With the continued development in the field of digital currencies, Samsung entered this market from more than one side and also has a partnership to support the purchase and sale of digital currencies. This will provide a better environment for cryptocurrencies, greater payment options, greater financial independence, and provide an opportunity for more individuals around the world to take advantage of the potential of cryptocurrencies.

6 hours ago, dasneg said:

At some point the big tech companies must decide which way is the best for the future. A really bad example is Nokia. A former world market leader in mobile business oversleept the change in technology. Samsung is set for new technologies and this is great for the crypto industry

Yeah indeed very great, Samsung is a large technology company and it has spread and been used in almost all the countries in the world today, engaging int the cryptocurrency will make the crypto industry known to many 

I think this is a brillian Idea that we should all take it in so we need to work as hard and know how to develop the right road to it, put together a good channel that will be very beneficial to you so understand how every process goes and in the end there is about to be a huge strategy that works for you

@Mwangi Your post is perfect but the truth is with any crypto , you can deposit in yobit whether you have btc ripple trx and so on, I think that and those would be the best things to do and the work is to make sure that we are able to follow the right direction

• +2 1

On 10/18/2019 at 1:53 AM, redamoun said:

In February 2019, Samsung created the Samsung Blockchain Wallet app on its recently released phones as the S10, Since then, its blockchain developers have been developing ERC20 codes of Ethereum, which confirms that this currency will be a fork of the ETH, One of the officials of the company said that there are three models, that the team is testing for now.

In my opinion, I think there are three things we should conclude from this topic :

1. Cryptocurrencies have become an inevitable reality

2. Time to buy Ethereum.

3. Absence from the digital arena is no longer permitted

I have heard that samsung is launching crypto and also crypto wallets. And I was being too much happy to see that they have been adopting crypto for good. And more thing is that samsung is a Korean company. And so that is the reason.

On 10/18/2019 at 2:28 AM, samarkamane said:

Since the beginning of Ethereum, it has not been able to compete with Bitcoin, but not long ago it has made many partnerships in order to reserve a place in the market.

In the future may be ETH cross the BTC but i don,t think so that it will be possible becasue in the crypto market BTC run all the crypto market and when the BTC go high all the crypto market coins touch the high and when it comes down all the coins will touch the ground.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Still not any company will launched their own coin becasue in all over the world so many countries will ban the crypto market in their country and they will not allow any type of deals in the market and investments.

BetFury                                                   

As advance tech giant Samsung can slide the crypto market margin which can be huge beneficial for them to bring new models for crypto users. Where their models are world wide famous and can become first choice. Samsung comes into crypto can bring motion in tech market and Apple, Oppo many more popular brands. It's really inevitable for world to  leave crypto now. 

• +1 1

Yes, it is possible that Samsung Mobile Company is a very famous company and it can also launch a cryptocurrency project. As many other top companies have got the said project colloquially, even the Samsung company can get the currency project to and it is not difficult to do so. If Samsung company launches this project then it will be very beneficial for us.

BetFury                                                   

From several news sources that I have read, Samsung has launched its own cryptocurrency called Samsung Pay, if the network used by Samsung Pay is the Ethereum network it will certainly be good for ETH users. The price of ETH will continue to rise and become the cryptocurrency that is needed by many companies. I hope other smartphones also follow in Samsung's footsteps.

• +1 1

cryptocurrencies are getting popular more and more so it is normal to see companies like Samsung trying to launch a cryptocurrency project , another example china also working on their cryptocurrency project and Huawei already started to make a crypto wallet for this currency so it can works on its phones , few years later  we will see that crypto became one of the main things we use in our daily life and it will get much more uses comparing to now

• +5 1

The latest news is that it has integrated a Crypto wallet into its launch devices, and I think this is the beginning because it launches its own blockchain and launches a cryptocurrency later.

I have not see any news related to that, but we hope companies and brands like Samsung to engage in cryptocurrency and have their own project and we can make payments using their own virtual currency. 

On 10/18/2019 at 1:53 AM, redamoun said:

In February 2019, Samsung created the Samsung Blockchain Wallet app on its recently released phones as the S10, Since then, its blockchain developers have been developing ERC20 codes of Ethereum, which confirms that this currency will be a fork of the ETH, One of the officials of the company said that there are three models, that the team is testing for now.

In my opinion, I think there are three things we should conclude from this topic :

1. Cryptocurrencies have become an inevitable reality

2. Time to buy Ethereum.

3. Absence from the digital arena is no longer permitted

It is a good news and now it is not official announced but it will have good impact in future but Ethereum is good but not like bitcoin it is best and also very profitable and Ethereum has trying to built herself  popular but it is not good and I also not much like Ethereum. I like bitcoin and also doing investment in it so I choice bitcoin.

• +2 1