How I Got Scammed Once - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

How I Got Scammed Once

On 4/5/2020 at 3:24 PM, Honny143 said:

Its so sad think happens with you I think then your new in crypto currency, so you believed any unknown person and gives your login information, really this topics helps new members because in online so many scammers active and always hunts easy  targets, so don't believe this fake links stay  safe.

That's why we need to be careful on who we going to trust to avoid the same thing to happen again. Don't give your private information especially your account to others without a valid purpose. 

• -1 1
  • +3 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

oh man , that hurts , these scammers who never feel sorry for the people who lose their hard-work this way , sorry to hear you lost your money you should always pay attention to everything when it is related to money

• Useful or interesting 1

On 8/3/2020 at 4:39 PM, Dark_Sky said:

That's why we need to be careful on who we going to trust to avoid the same thing to happen again. Don't give your private information especially your account to others without a valid purpose. 

Exactly, never ever give your private information to anyone in this internet because this is lead to scamming or hacking. When money involved, expect those kind of users who are greedy to hacked you. Just be careful and vigilant all the time..

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/5/2020 at 1:13 PM, Zaino34 said:

I was deceived too. It was about a year ago. I was working in the telegram bots, and I did not know that it was deceptive. They asked me to deposit so I could not withdraw, so I made a deposit and lost my money after that.

Telegram have many scammers that's why I never tried using that so I can avoid them which is a wise decision that I can consider because I never experience facing those who do scam that may cause for me to lost what I have. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 4/5/2020 at 1:13 PM, Zaino34 said:

I was deceived too. It was about a year ago. I was working in the telegram bots, and I did not know that it was deceptive. They asked me to deposit so I could not withdraw, so I made a deposit and lost my money after that.

That was sad buddy, I hope that it brought a lesson for you, you shouldnt deposit any of your money in  he website given by the telegram bot, or any person who message you from telegram, there are many scammers there so you should be careful and choose only the trusted people.

• +2 1

Am really sorry for you and I really pray that you have overcomes it,  when you are robbed its usually very painful , so this one day when I was trying to verify my wallet , I asked online help , on the offical site, but there was problem and I did not notice, I was asked questions and when the time came for me to answer I answered with my email and  my password, thinking they could not get to my money since the wallets askes for face recognition, they logged in to my email and checked other documents they were able to access my bank account online and transfered the money to themself, till today I have never been able to recover my email , it was forever gone

• +3 1

1 hour ago, Moontong said:

, you shouldnt deposit any of your money in  he website given by the telegram bot, or any person who message you from telegram, there are many scammers there so you should be careful and choose only the trusted people.

Exactly. Never trust anyone in any sites because you don't know if they are true or not. Scammers are so genius in playing their role, don't fall for there sweet words or offer. Be careful always, 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

am so sorry my brother the internet sometimes it does not forgive and am so sorry to what happened to you so its important to really define the good things that have been working for you the right ideas that can help you in any case so to me its important we are able to avoid giving away too much and what is open should be really restricted very much so that we can avoid losing the said money we have

Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies themselves are not scam, but many people like to use them to scam, especially, bitcoin. People should be careful, know about how scammers scam people. They will be able to avoid such. Even not only in crypto but also on fiat too. 

On 4/4/2020 at 9:55 PM, Bohana said:

I am sorry for your loss. This kind of hacking is called spam, when the spammer send a fake letter containing a fake link with identical theme of Blockchain or any other wallet. We should be careful from these fake mails.

Everyday spammers send this type spam message everyone, if we ignored the sender details and share our personal information, then we loss our amount its really hard to digest when we do mistake like this, so always use presence of mind and check every mail carefully, then click to avoid this type Scam's.

I'm sorry to hear that. We have to be careful, especially if we get emails from someone who says they come from legitimate websites. We need to check our website twice, and if necessary, we can email the support system to find out if the email is genuine. Today, there are many scam emails that will be sent to us, and we have to check one after another, or we can ignore all emails we don't know and then delete for one. 

I'm sorry to hear that. We have to be careful, especially if we get emails from someone who says they come from legitimate websites. We need to check our website twice, and if necessary, we can email the support system to find out if the email is genuine. Today, there are many scam emails that will be sent to us, and we have to check one after another, or we can ignore all emails we don't know and then delete for one. 

You were victim of a phising attack. This is important that you made this post as many members are not aware of this trick. I feel bad for what happened to you and you did good to tell us this experience you had.

• +1 1

Thank you for alerting me about this scam because I haven't known this can happen. I read many emails and it is hard to know which is fake and scam and what is real. You helped me a lot with this advice my friend.

• -1 1
  • +2 1

though this happend to prevent it again first by sender obviously then if its seem legit check the website's name or that gmail try to research it a little bit if you dont find any proof then dont mind it doesnt matter if its scam or not better off not looking to a suspicious gmail than rather getting scammed.

Scammers seems to be everywhere because they know many tricks for stealing. When i transfer my assets am being careful because i don't know what will i do when i lost a lot of my money,

• +4 1

This is unfortunate, my friend

We must always beware of fraudsters who try to catch us in every way

Thank you for mentioning your experience and for posting the information to alert the rest of the members

It was sad to hear that you endure such a big loss. There are many people who have fallen victim to such type of scams. We must not share our sensitive information with anyone. Thank you for telling us what happened to you. This will help a lot of people. I hope this post help people to remain away from such type of scams

On 4/4/2020 at 9:10 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

Someday I received an E-mail from "Blockchain" as I thought. The email asked me to enter my login information and my Google account information and that was what I did. I didn't pay attention to the sender or anything. After an hour I checked my Blockchain account and I was surprised to see that my balance was 0$ and 0 Bitcoin!! I lost 300$ that day.

So please, be careful from these scam mails!

Hi @Cammer,sorry for your loss buddy .In today's internet world as there are many legit people working through the internet ,there are scammers too.We should be on our guard all the time .I have seen such websites which looks like the real ones but are a copy of the original one and you can easily get scammed there.We should keep our money in one of the safest wallets like Coinbase and Yobit etc.And don't give reply to mails in the spam box as present in Gmail.Have a nice day.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Oh really , I also got the same right now on my Telegram someone telling me they have a plan on how to prove a bitcoin investment that works and am a little bit apprehensive it might be someone trying to get to my passwords and so so am also being very careful

I wonder why you have not noticed that email sender or even when your acvount was loged in you must have received  an email stating that you have loged in it was easy to safe your money.

• +3 1

This is danger and I can fall and read this and give them my access to the wallet too but thank you for helping us by opening our eyes to this scam. I try to block all spam email but this one may get out and make us lose money.

I sympathise for you I hope this will never happen to you again we should always be conscious of suspected message from email asking of our private details they can use it to defraud you.

These things happen a lot, but unfortunately the newcomers completely are the ones who make these mistakes, but for us these tricks have become old and exposed, but the ones who are completely new must know the seriousness of these methods and their knowledge.

• +1 1

I have a rule, I never trust anything that comes in the email unless and untill I am 100% sure of its source. These days emails are mostly used for fishing you should be completely aware of that never make mistakes like that again. Never unnecessarily click links ,never give out information.

No one .. and I mean, no one can ask you one day to give him your account password on any electronic platform..You have fallen victim to fraud, unfortunately .. so this will be a lesson for you as long as you are alive

• +1 1