Why kyc is need and its important ? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syedbesharat

Why kyc is need and its important ?

Hello my dear friend. KYC refers to knowing your custumer. Nowadays almost every platform ask for KYC details in order to allow you give the access to the full features of the platform. 

KYC mean know your vendee . Each company have criteria. And they want to achieved the without any obstacle. For knowing details words a purchaser every unit would follow this method. Otherwise some local drama interest enter the unit without any obstacle.

well i think the point of internet should be anonym and we don't need any kyc it is like selling our private informatio to just use that platforms certain functions. it is very big and riski trade off cause the platform may be hacked and our information will be over the internet.

KYC full form is know your customer.

If this forum do that then they will know about their real user.

If some user try to scam or etc then they identify easily and can took some action on them.

I think if this forum is long term then KYC is most important.

On 3/5/2020 at 8:37 PM, Ifti said:

Kyc is needed only when you need to upgrade your limits in terms of withdrawal in the exchange, or it is needed for you to receive your bounty rewards only. The only thing we cant ignore is the bitcoin, the most highest priced coin.

KYC is needed to identify someone. This way people can't do money laundering. Also, hackers will have difficulty selling. I support this step because there is nothing I need to hide. But KYC data must be managed safely.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

Its important to avoid fake users and scammers pretending to be someone or to do illegal things, but overall its bad for privacy of the users of bitcoin.

Kyc don't have much importance in cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency is created to be anonymous, but the way they are changing the nature of cryptocurrency make me think it will soon be centralized in the future

There are probably several reasons for implementing KYC . One reason if it is an investment is simply for the transparency of the flow of funds. And if this is a bounty or drop then so that there are no scammers with multiple accounts.

On 10/17/2019 at 10:40 PM, Syedbesharat said:

Now a days every exchange and airdrop diffrent sites are requesting  KYC  .what they do with our KYC.kindly reply dear members

Airdrops asking for KYC are a joke. Avoid them and don't sent anything to them. You are probably senting your private data to scammers that will sell them in the darkweb soon. Don't sell your private data for any amount as you might get into trouble at some point.

Sometimes some countries are banned from websites and Kyc asks to verify your country. and sometimes to prevent people from using fake referrals

Kyc isn't compulsory but some platform make it compulsory so that they can verified their users and giver them their full benefits of the platform

On 10/17/2019 at 10:40 PM, Syedbesharat said:

Now a days every exchange and airdrop diffrent sites are requesting  KYC  .what they do with our KYC.kindly reply dear members

KYC is the verification of the user's identity. It is needed to prevent spam and scam. I know it seems bothering sometimes, but we should know the big importance of KYC because no one like to get scammed. 

The Kyc is not necessary in all the airdrop I have participated in many of them in none have requested the KYC and the airdrop that I ask the I leave the important thing of this is not to give our identity to anyone is something very delicate and dangerous do not know who we are entering our identity 

On 3/25/2020 at 2:47 PM, yoasswbi21 said:

KYC is bad and good in different situations. So you have to be careful in KYC data. KYC is required for some ICOs or IEOs so they will know if the investors

Yes, you are right, some platforms require this kind of protection in order to complete the registration and activation of your account, but at the same time you should take care when registering on this type of platform.

On 10/18/2019 at 1:10 AM, Syedbesharat said:

Now a day kyc is very important for every digital transaction. If you complete kyc then you can easily send or receive money. Kyc is very important for every digital account.

For me, Kyc is uncomfortable and requires a lot of personal information which I do not like to share with any party on the Internet. I am satisfied with the work, I do not think that I will try

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

KYC is incredibly central to take away scammers from cryptо world. By KYC verification argument and several ICO admin bottle verify that you are officially neediness to solve exertion with them. accоrdingly KYC is important

On 12/5/2019 at 7:44 AM, Nayeem said:

Now a days every exchange and airdrop diffrent sites are requesting KYC. what they do with our KYC. kindly reply dear members

Some exchangeers are scams they need your emails and Identity to use in hacking and frauding other innocent people

50 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

Some exchangeers are scams they need your emails and Identity to use in hacking and frauding other innocent people

KYC must be in place, must be in an official place and its legality is recognized by other crypto users. many fake exchangers whose contents are just scams without us getting any profit.

On 1/24/2020 at 5:13 PM, Gara said:

I don't think kyc is needed. Its a privacy consequence for people and they shoudlnt be necessary to consumption it to application an altercation or wallet.

Why are you saying that's KYC is not needed? Even if the KYC is privacy then they also need to know your privacy, because its look those who hacking exchanges they must have accounts within the exchange. So they need your privacy in order if the exchange is hacked and your account look like the one concerned in that hacking, it will be very easy to catch you.

KYC is needed because its the top in security for websites and other online projects including mobile apps. The owner will be able to know you and all your details from the legal governmental documents, so they will be watching you all the time and they can report you by your documents if you will do any scam action through their sites.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

KYC means Know Your Customer!

As, the name suggests many banks or online exchanges uses KYC verification process to get information regarding their customer or clients using their services. KYC helps to find out the real customers using the service, as there will be no any chance of multiple signups or register in a service platform and it will be easier to find out the user, and any fruaudlent activities created by bots or automated software programs. KYC verification helps to secure or verify the real users using the service. The KYC details may include; Passport, Driving License, Identity Card , Nationality Card  or simply Utility Bill(Telephone, Water supply or Electricity bill).

On 3/30/2020 at 7:44 PM, kamikaze04 said:

KYC is incredibly central to take away scammers from cryptо world. By KYC verification argument and several ICO admin bottle verify that you are officially neediness to solve exertion with them. accоrdingly KYC is important

but scammers are not normal people even though some are, scammers are the companies, some even with KYC requirement.

A financial transaction which can pose significant reputational or other risks to the bank If you are familiar with the financial industry, you have likely heard the phrase “know your customer”, which is often referred to as KYC.

KYC is required to protect your work but it does not apply to all cases. Now everyone is scamming KYC's name. I don't think anyone currently values KYC as much and needs it. Everyone now skips KYC. KYC has the most detrimental effect on exchanges.