The Best Way To Convert Litecoin To PayPal in 2020? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

The Best Way To Convert Litecoin To PayPal in 2020?

The same thing happened to all of us, I think they find out new rules that are breaking because our posts are being deleted so we need to know more.

On 4/3/2020 at 6:05 PM, omaralirajbd said:

Dear friend I think LTC to PayPal exchange you go to exchanger24.org is  very easy. Here you easy just follow the process. * Choose the direction of experience you need LTC to PayPal.

* Fill the line with the amount that we need exchange. The calculators will automatically calculate how much you receive for dollar to PayPal.

Litecoin-to-PayPal-Step2.png

Litecoin-to-PayPal-Step1.png

I have checked that website and there are a number of youtube videos showing that this website - exchanger24.org is a scam and you can lose your money. So please don't post that if you haven't checked it.

On 4/3/2020 at 2:41 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. I am searching for the way WITH THE LOWEST FEES to exchange Litecoin to PayPal balance.

Unfortunately, Yobit doesn't support PayPal withdrawals.

So, what do you advice me?

i don't know any direct PayPal withdrawal , i think the better you can do is to convert your btc to ltc then convert them to your PayPal account , you will need a local exchange site or app for this  but  fee may be a bit high

Ltc have a great value in the market. But the yobit has not yet added any option to convert or transfer ltc to paypal. Paypal is not supported in all the countries of the world. That's the reason of the platform not adding it. But you can transferyour ltc to other platform amd then you can transferit via local exchange market. That is the only way to do that. 

The only ways I know of are Localbitcoins and paxful. In these websites you can exchange using most methods and wallets. 

Hello my friends. I am searching for the way WITH THE LOWEST FEES to exchange Litecoin to PayPal balance.

I think that the way between Paypal and the cryptocurrencies is closed. There is no way to buy the cryptocurrency by Paypal, or vice versa converting the cryptocurrency into a Paypal account, so we find it difficult to deal with Paypal money.

On 4/3/2020 at 6:33 PM, IamLeader12 said:

You can do this through monitoring bestchange exchangers, this is the only way to exchange litecoin to Paypal

Bestchange is not only way but you might say the best way. Bestchange is one of the most reputed exchange platform to exchange any sort of supported currencies not matter they can be either fiat or cryptocurrencies. 

Yeah to bad that yobit don't support paypal, but you can send your litecoins to faucetpay and then convert it to the money that you want to send to paypal, and then send the money to lockalbitcoin site and you can send it to paypal. but be careful paypal will block your account if you keep getting money from this sites.

I would advise you to find a wallet that can convert litecoin into PayPal and then withdraw all your litecoin into that wallet and then you can convert it to PayPal.

There is a very good exchange platform that allows us to perform such trades is called betschange I personally have used it and it is very safe but for me the best way to make this serious transaction with a person who can make the exchange a secure person on telegram there are many groups about this type of operations beware of scammers

To change any cryptocurrency to fiat you should use exchanges monitoring bestchange.org. There are a lot of different ways of changing your money. You can choose exchange with the best exchange rate among suggested variants 

The best way in my opinion to convert them to payeer account then convert them to PayPal account because yobit does not support PayPal and it is blocked in many countries

you can withdraw to perfect money for 1% withdrawal fees then use a USD exchange site to exchange your perfect money to paypal again with 1% fees to change

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I didn't think that there is any exchange who accept PayPal bas a payment option , for exchange my Bitcoin into real money I always used paxful as well localbitcoin website that's always work fine for me .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

There are several ways to exchange, ltc to PayPal balance, the problem is the high rates of the same, since they are rare and little services.

You can do this by finding a suitable site-exchanger that exchanges litecoin for PayPal, on the monitoring exchangesumo or bestchange 

Always my friend, there is no compromise between the Yobit platform and PayPal, but one way is to use a wallet that supports cryptocurrencies and that is, you must convert your currencies into dollars within the Yobit platform and then transfer them to Payeer wallet and then to Paypal and this will cost you a lot of fees

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/15/2020 at 4:42 PM, betelihem said:

Yeah to bad that yobit don't support paypal, but you can send your litecoins to faucetpay and then convert it to the money that you want to send to paypal, and then send the money to lockalbitcoin site and you can send it to paypal. but be careful paypal will block your account if you keep getting money from this sites.

I have seen these sites, but I didn't like them. The reason for that is people sell in prices that are more expensive than the original price of the crypto currencies. 

18 hours ago, Cammer said:

I have seen these sites, but I didn't like them. The reason for that is people sell in prices that are more expensive than the original price of the crypto currencies. 

Yeah, they do that because there are little legit sites that provide this kinds of transactions, that's why there exchanging price is more than the current price of the coins, and some country's don't have any choose but to use this kinds of sites, 

I personally have never used Paypal before, but in order to convert Litecoin to your Paypal you can use a broker site like Bestchange or you can exchange Litecoin to Bitcoin and then use a site like localbitcoins 

39 minutes ago, betelihem said:

Yeah, they do that because there are little legit sites that provide this kinds of transactions, that's why there exchanging price is more than the current price of the coins, and some country's don't have any choose but to use this kinds of sites, 

But there's some money being lost because of the difference in the price. That's why I would rather to talk to someone in my country and ask him for exchanging crypto currencies for PayPal. 

18 minutes ago, Cammer said:

But there's some money being lost because of the difference in the price. That's why I would rather to talk to someone in my country and ask him for exchanging crypto currencies for PayPal. 

Yeah you will have to pay some extra for that, i am saying that because there are some country's including my country there is no one will buy bitcoin from me, bitcoin is less popular and every users are only students and all of as wants to sell our earnings, so we can't find some one to buy us, and we use this kinds of sites we have no choose but to use this sites.

As far as i know there isn't any exchange that you can use in order to exchange litecoin to PayPal. I know there are exchanges in which you can accomplish the reverse in terms of buying litecoin with PayPal, however i am not sure about going the way that you want here. I think that there are some sites that woudl do it for you however you woudl need to do careful research because i am sure that there are many scam sites that are out there as well. So be careful and do lots of research.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

My personal views on Paypal is that Paypal is a very famous app. I have seen most of the user suggesting it. But personally I have no experience with PayPal. I will will looking forward to use it in future.

I can recommend you two options. 

1. Paxful
  2. Localbitcoin

You first send your LTC balance to either of them and find the best merchants to sell to, there are long list of them on Localbitcoin but I haven't really tried using Litecoin on paxful but I am sure it should be possible and easier compared to Localbitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy