The Best Way To Convert Litecoin To PayPal in 2020? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

The Best Way To Convert Litecoin To PayPal in 2020?

Actually I have not experienced for paypal and I have not used this wallet actually I have used blockchain wallet and Binance and now I am using yobit forum. So I have not experienced for paypal but now I have read all comments it is helpful for me.

My friend, I do not have enough information, but the most important thing I know is that you search for a broker to give you the litecoin currency in return, this broker sends you the dollar to your paypal account.

• +2 1

Hello my friend ,
I think you can find an intermediate wallet between yobit and baybal, a wallet that allows receiving eth from yobit, and Paybal accepts payments from it, it is sure that you will have more fees, but I think it is a good method that allows you to do many withdrawals from and to yobit

Hi friend I have no any experience and knowledge about this because I didn't do any practical and there is no PayPal account option is available on the yobit so we cannot use this account. We can use perfect money account for any transaction.

My dear friend I want to tell you that this is too much is it to transfer the Bitcoin in the PayPal account and you can easily transfer any coins of the cryptocurrency like litecoin and any other coin but you should to be careful about your privacy that is too much necessary to save your money

• +4 1

I advise you to try other currencies that have low fees and there are many of them. I ask expert members about them or review posts because I have read about that in advance in this forum, but choose carefully

• +2 1

Unfortunately, my friend Paypal does not support any type of cryptocurrency, but you have made an excellent move to transfer currencies from the Yobit platform because the litecoin fees are low

@Cammer

Dear we cannot knowledge that we can withdraw litecoin directly in PayPal . And I will recommend you if you have litecoin on yobit then you can change your currency in dollor and then you can take withdraw in perfect money account.

Welcome my friend I
Welcome my friend I think you should look for someone who you can give the currency you want to exchange, for example Litkin available in exchange for sending the dollar currency to Paypal

volume_up
content_copyshare
star_border

مزيد من المعلومات عن هذا النص المصدر

يجب إدخال نص مصدر للحصول على معلومات إضافية عن الترجمة.

available in exchange for sending the dollar currency to Paypal

volume_up
content_copyshare
star_border

مزيد من المعلومات عن هذا النص المصدر

يجب إدخال نص مصدر للحصول على معلومات إضافية عن الترجمة.

My dear @Cammer . I want to suggest you that you should convert your BTC to LTC first and then you can send your balance to any site which is suitable for you and which support paypal. In this way you can withdraw your money easily.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend, now I have no information about that. But you can do research on that before rushing and making the wrong decisions. My friend must have information on this topic and read more books to find out which currency is right for you and you can profit from it. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +1 1

My friend, PayPal is great and has provided great facilities for everyone in the business and trading cryptocurrencies through which it made it easier for us to withdraw and deposit, which is really great, and thank you for this wonderful and useful participation. 

Look my friend, today there are hundreds of different exchanges that allow you to buy, sell and trade with litecoin but almost none of them accept paypal, as a result there is no direct way you will need to first buy bitcoin using your paypal account and then exchange bitcoin for litecoin I hope that the little that I know has been of luck to you.

• Useful or interesting 1

I seriously have no idea on how to convert litecoin to PayPal,but you can actually convert your litcoin to etherum,because it also had lesser transaction fee

I think the method of converting people was given to me and a lot of people converted it.Converting it to C-Earnings makes it easy for you to get along with it.New technology has been used in QS

You first send your Ltc balance to either of them and find the best merchant to sell to there are long list of them on local bitcoin but i haven't really tried using Litecoin on Paxful.

I don't think I can help you my friend because i haven't use PayPal before but anyway I think there's so many wallets that you can use and convert your coins, those who have the experience of PayPal will help you. 

• +2 1

It's difficult to pinpoint the one and only correct translation process. Normally, you must keep track of exchange rates on various exchanges and payment systems. Courses can change at any time.

• +4 1

In the beginning, you should transfer the money to a wallet that supports sending to PayPal, and then you should choose a currency with low transfer fees, but for me I do not know anything about PayPal cards and if it is possible to send digital currencies to it

• +1 1

I advise you to change the source of the withdrawal. There are a number of withdrawal sources. I choose the best one. I wish you good and more profits, my friend

I am sorry, my friend, I cannot help you on this topic, and I don’t know how you can convert. Ask experts and senior members, and surely your problem will be solved.

There are several methods and several easy-to-use sites such as the changehigh site through which you can convert litecoin to paypal and from there you can get it via a broker if paypal is prohibited in your country

Yes you are right I agree with you this method is good I use next time this method you share such a useful topic here in your post thanks for sharing this dear mate 

Dear through my reading some posts and searching and investigating the best process in this field with friends I think that exchange can give cherche the best way and it is definitely the right opportunity for everyone as all websites and forums give you this opportunity and also you can coinbase and blockchain withdraw from the lineup and pull in perfect currencies if It was supported by bitcoin and also should be available in your country

• +2 1

You can use BestChange site to convert Litecoin into PayPal, at a rate that varies from one site to another, but this site is reliable and legitimate and contains legitimate sites only.