Cryptocurrency TV - BlockTV - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Cryptocurrency TV - BlockTV

Hello beginners and all members, in the last day I have presented you a Crypto Radio, today I want to present you the Crypto TV BlockTv where you find many videos about cryptocurrency, and also news about Token Listing, this Blocktv is the first televised news source of Blockchain and cryptocurrency are a live 24/7 TV news........

DON'T FORGET TO LIKE THIS TOPIC CLICKING THE HEART 🤍 

https://blocktv.com/

image.thumb.png.65759dd822c1af1ff7273c9989dfa812.png

Edited by tienda
  • Useful or interesting 13
  • +1 6
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I like the posts that you participate because you are sharing TV and radio channels that help many members to understand the field of encryption and learn it well Thank you for this participation and I hope that you continue to provide everything that is useful to members

• Useful or interesting 4

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is good  post  and also very  good  news. We can get alot of information about  crypto  from  there. There is a hope that there should  be alot of tv channels  and also institutions  will available  in future. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

Thank you, this is a very useful piece of news, and everyone should follow all the new information about currencies so that they can create new posts on the forum.

• Useful or interesting 2

This is an excellent idea, especially for beginners in learning to trade in cryptocurrencies. The visuals are more clear than books and articles. It is good to have the visible content available in the forum. Thank you for sharing this.

• Useful or interesting 3

I have never heard about it before ! but it would be amazing if they have created a cryptocurrency tv ! so this will allow pepole to here about all the news on crypto ! and this will make them up to date with everything new .

Good to see that and thanks for sharing this useful information with us. It help us to improve our knowledge about crypto world and crypto currencies 

This is very cool, I have tried the radio site that you shared with us and I liked it a lot and now for sure I will try this site Thank you for this post I hope you continue to provide all that is useful to members

• +1 1

Thanks mate for making me  aware about this cryptocurrency and blockchain TV,I didn't know theris such hoping to find more infor on cryptocurrency from these TV stations you shared thanks once again.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2

16 hours ago, tienda said:

Hello beginners and all members, in the last day I have presented you a Crypto Radio, today I want to present you the Crypto TV BlockTv where you find many videos about cryptocurrency, and also news about Token Listing, this Blocktv is the first televised news source of Blockchain and cryptocurrency are a live 24/7 TV news........

Dont forget your like for this topic! clicking the heart 🤍

Thanks for sharing this site. This post could help newbies here and also the old members here because they could find another information about crypto currency in BLOCKTV. Most of the people here wanted to explore crypto currency and that site will help them. 

I love this type of channel and I love listening to them because I benefited a lot through these channels and this is a really good thing for coding. We can track his news easily through these methods.

You do really good job bro I really don't no crypto radio and crypto TV also exist in crypto world, to share crypto related news for us , to know about crypto currency status, this type news gives some knowledge to learn from this topics, thanks and always post like this type topic in future also.

Bookmarked and I will keep following this platform. I like that they have live prices on top of the video you are watching. I will need to spent a few hours on this to be fully understand if it has problems, but from what I've seen it seems interesting.

• +1 1

22 hours ago, BTC Future said:

Bookmarked and I will keep following this platform. I like that they have live prices on top of the video you are watching. I will need to spent a few hours on this to be fully understand if it has problems, but from what I've seen it seems interesting.

Dear member thank you for your participation on my topic, yes of course also they have live prices on top of the video you are watching and also the best of this channel they have a fresh content on their videos, and also they stock many past videos on their archives.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Thanks for sharing but a simple question is the news are all true or they may say about a project if they pay for an ad for them and in the end become a scam?

some sites did that and made alot of troubles .

express gratitude you for division this. It would be exceptionally effective above all for beginners who would like to advance education about bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies therefore that they canister thrive in trading.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This is an important and useful site for everyone interested in cryptocurrencies because this BlockTV site provides the most important events and information about crypto

THINK POSITIVE

I have bookmarked this site and subscribed for receiving the most read updates from this site. I am still checking this TV, pretty cool there are so many illustrative and informative videos to get ideas for so many aspects like new token listings and other important events. 

I didn't know about this channel before and really it is a fantastic tv channel for all the crypto users.Many many thanks mate for sharing with us about this excellent thing.Now we will be able to know every thing about crypto and also will get every update about crypto currency so easily from this.Thanks again.

• +1 1

This is very good for those that are new to crypto and even those that are already involved in crypto to stay up to date and learn new things on a constant basis. The video platform that i use in order to learn about crypto is youtube as i found there are many good videos, however i have also noted that there has been an increasing amount of fake videos and spam so i will have a look at the site that you are suggesting here. many thanks for bringing it to my attention.

• +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

This is an excellent topic I really liked its content thank you very much for teaching us these platform that help us a lot to learn more about cryptocurrencies 

this looks like a great way to get the newest news about crypto currencies rather than searching for them on YouTube directly

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I'm first time heard about blockTV and I don't know about it. Bytheway thank for this news and I will search this channel because I want to know which kind of news and reports sharing this channel.

On 4/2/2020 at 12:52 PM, tienda said:

DON'T FORGET TO LIKE THIS TOPIC CLICKING THE HEART 🤍 

This is interesting where can one find this channel or is it available in YouTube? This will serve as a source of information about crypto currency and it will be a great Ben to crypto users.

I haven't seen 5he post of the radio i will search for it i love the idea,the tv blockchain is a great one too i will surf the website and see it ,i love it to,now day after days we hear and see many interested things, thanks for sharing