Bitcoin as digital gold - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Handhy

Bitcoin as digital gold

25 minutes ago, Mithun Raju said:

Bitcoin is really like a digital gold.it is so precious like original gold.bitcoin is the gold in the online platforms.i see bitcoin as diamond in my personal view

no not yet brother. the thing is that gold is very expensive cause it is limited in numbers. but bitcoin is not limited in numbers these days, untill all bitcoins will be mined, so we have to wait til lit happens. and after it we can say tha yes btc is like gold.

Hello buddy. reality is reality. we all know that gold have their own value, and just like that bitcoin also have this value in digital crypto currency. in the future, we all predict that digital currency is going to be on top.

No bitcoin is not a proper a digital gold but we can say that it is equal to a gold prices or maybe high then gold prices and  bitcoin is more expensive then gold so it is very  different from gold

3 hours ago, Nasir22 said:

In the future Bitcoin may be seen as gold because it is currently much higher in price than gold and the reason for BTC is not in a good position because it is not stable.

What about now. Bitcoin is more seen as gold. It even has more advantage gold don't have.

Yes you are right. We can say that the bitcoins are the digital gold. Because as currency values bitcoin increase the value of gold also increase in the market and when the currency value o of bitcoin decrease the value of gold also decrease in the market. 

On 10/18/2019 at 9:24 AM, Khan said:

May be Bitcoin is seen as a gold in future because it is currently very high in price as compared to Gold and the reason of BTC is not in good position is that it is not stable.

This is true mate, when the bitcoin is not being released, gold is the one that can handle by many people to have an extra money but now many people are preferring bitcoin as a hold with a same concept.

Well, For me BTC is more than a digital GOLD. as per today's price  GOLD is 1600$. While the BTC is trading above 7000$ and will be gaining more buyers in near future. 

Firstly, thank you for this article on Bitcoin, and secondly, yes, I agree with you. I call it Bitcoin with digital gold because of its new and evolving functions and characteristics as well.

Bitcoin  is like gold  because  it's prices  are rising  like gold.  We can purchase  bitcoin  and hold it for some time to get good amount of profit from bitcoin.

Bitcoin is the new future of crypto currencies and it has the limited amount like the golds. And also it is more valuable than the golds. So it  is a great asset for the world economy. Someday it will be even more valuable and popular than the golds. 

The idea there of bitcoin Being taken as a digital gold can also be taken, as Bitcoin is most likely the boss of the Crypto evolution as it of the term Cryptocurrencies. As the gold is more of a stock asset which it's price also decrease too and Increase at it's own rate

I think Bitcoin is not a digital gold. In real gold the price will not fluctuate so often but in Bitcoin the price fluctuate in daily basis. Investing in gold is safe but investing in Bitcoin is very risky. If a new coin came with big value and it's price will be stable then it would called as digital gold.

Yes, Bitcoin is very valuable as you said digital gold. If we compare the price of Bitcoin from now to it's first release, we just wonder to think about the change. We can expect even the very higher price of Bitcoin in the future so I think it is digital gold. 

1 minute ago, Veniatrs said:

Bitcoin as digital gold has a very high value in excess of the price of physical gold itself. Bitcoin was first discovered by Satoshi Nakamoto, his name is very popular because of his mysterious person. Until now no one has been able to make sure Satoshi was like and what his real profile was.

Indeed but if the bitcoin grow it price that can reached a normal gold price then it's possible for that to happen and we can considered bitcoin as digital gold. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

57 minutes ago, Jabed00089 said:

Bitcoin is a digital currency. Bitcoin is very valuable.  Bitcoin can be made more profitable.  It is very good that Bitcoin as a digital gold. In this case, we will use Bitcoin as gold. Thank you.

The best way to put it,is bitcoin as an asset and at the same time as a currency, let's replace gold with asset.

It is also for those who invest early to grow in prosperity as there is a bright future for investors with high expectations of profit. Continuing in it to rise to higher values remains more and provides high expectations in many sectors in the digital world.

On 10/17/2019 at 9:47 PM, Handhy said:

Bitcoin as digital gold

Since centuries ago, gold has been seen as a high-value object by many groups of people in the world. It is important to know that gold itself has no value - gold is just a shiny stone. The value of gold comes from the fact (which is somewhat confusing) that everyone agrees that gold has a certain value, and therefore gold is considered valuable. The reason why people choose gold over other objects is important to understand - because gold has certain characteristics that make it a better store of value than other objects:

First, gold is rare. That is, the amount of gold is limited (there is only so much gold in the world - if it is too much then everyone can have it and gold will not have any value). Gold is also soft (gold can be melted and shaped into various small units such as coins, and more importantly when you change its shape into smaller units, it will not lose its value - unlike diamonds). Gold is also stable and does not experience degradation, is easy to recognize and difficult to imitate (made a fake imitation).

Bitcoin has all the same characteristics as gold. The number of Bitcoin is limited (there is only a certain amount to be produced), Bitcoin can be broken down into smaller units without losing the value of that unit (1 Bitcoin = 100,000,000 Satoshi - the smallest unit of Bitcoin, just like cents in Dollars or pennies in Pounds, so we can buy less than one Bitcoin), Bitcoin technology is also stable and will not experience degradation, also impossible to make fake Bitcoin. In addition, unlike gold, you can move Bitcoin anywhere in the world in minutes, regardless of the amount of Bitcoin. That is why people refer to Bitcoin as digital gold, but digital gold is better.

Bitcoin also has value as a payment system. The more people use Bitcoin for payments, the more valuable this payment system will be. Buying Bitcoin is like buying Visa shares, then using these shares to buy soda at 7-11. Because you pay with your Visa stock, the place to use Visa more and more, (payment system) Visa is increasingly widespread and more valuable, so that the value of Visa shares will become even more valuable (including the value of your own Visa shares!).

The value of Bitcoin comes from these gold-like characteristics, and also functions as a payment system such as Visa.

Bitcoin is like gold, but better.

Well in most of the Cases when supplies of some resources are limited they are considered valuable. Such as gold and bitcoin which has limited supply. This is the reason both are considered valuable? 

Yes l would call BTC as digital currency. But in my view it is something more than gold. l mean BTC is better than gold. 

Your topic is very long, and this is boring even the forum moderators do not write topics of this length, because I cannot respond to a post that I have not read all due to its length, but I will answer in a nutshell that the value of bitcoin has not yet reached what it deserves, it is still in a severe development and will be adopted in many countries

Thanks for sharing this useful information with us and you are right bitcoin is gold coin among the crypto coins. It is most powerful coin among the crypto. 

Bitcoin, of course, can be called digital gold because the price of bitcoin rises much higher than gold.We can invest in Bitcoin as a digital medium because the value of bitcoin increases more than price of gold has increased over the years.Bitcoin Invest is a very good medium.

On 3/22/2020 at 6:42 PM, iloveyobit said:

Firstly, thank you for this article on Bitcoin, and secondly, yes, I agree with you. I call it Bitcoin with digital gold because of its new and evolving functions and characteristics as well.

Yeah me too, i definitely will agree that bitcoin could serve as a degital tresure as physical gold and diamond is to us all so is bitcoin to us digitaly because of its price has real value out there in the block chain market. 

Every job has to be careful. But bitcoin gold as a digital currency. Bitcoin is not as stable as the gold market. Both survive on the market and whales determine their prices. However, Bitcoin is purer than gold. Bitcoin prices rise more than gold. Even if gold is not so important to people, I find Bitcoin to be the only way of life.

There is no difference between the cryptocurrencies and gold in terms of the way to benefit, as the cryptocurrencies do not cause loss unless you do not act consciously, and for this reason awareness and reflection must always be monitored until the interest is achieved when the price rises and gold is preferred to buy when the price is low and sell when rising so we find similarity

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 hours ago, Johnny Depp said:

Bitcoin is one of the best entities that have been made in the field of Crypto and the economic field this is good 

Bitcoins is a good economic project i agree, but i'm curious too, is it more like money or an asset?