Do You Own a Website? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Do You Own a Website?

I really do not own a website and do not know how to profit from it. I believe that the ads are not very profitable and need a lot of effort and a lot of members who visit them in order to make some profits from them

yes dear i made a website long time ago round about 3 year ago. But i was failed to earn money from it and i give up at that time. The main reason was i was lack of knowledge about that. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 5
  • +2 5
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

3 hours ago, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

I wanted to ask if any of you has a Website and earns from it. Did you know that you can use A-Ads network to earn in Bitcoin from placing ads in your site?

Hello my best friend. No, I do not have a website, and if I owned you, I would be very happy for several reasons, the most important of which is that I can collect a lot of money in the portfolio that will benefit me in my studies and in my personal expense. This is what I would have done if I had a website on the Internet Share your opinion

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

2 minutes ago, Grgsuli said:

Hello my best friend. No, I do not have a website, and if I owned you, I would be very happy for several reasons, the most important of which is that I can collect a lot of money in the portfolio that will benefit me in my studies and in my personal expense. This is what I would have done if I had a website on the Internet Share your opinion

You are right. I have a Website and I am earning some money from it. Ig you need any help with launching a Website, I will help you for free if you want.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

I don't know how to make a profit from a website. These ads are not very profitable. Now they need a lot of hard work and a lot of members who visit them to make a lot of money.

• +1 3
  • +2 4

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

I do not have a website, but I think it is available, because you can simply earn money through ads, so it is easy to earn bitcoins through ads as well.

• -2 1
  • +1 6
  • +2 2

No but I am planning to make a one in the next few days ! 

because I think that I can make a huge profits form making a website ! I think that its a good way to get profits.

Yes i now about this i can earn from adding ads in my website, but unfortunately i have one but i don’t work hard for it , so it not make me in profit, unfortunately. But know I’m focus in this forum and trading.

• +1 3
  • +2 4

I don't own a website yet but I will take your advice when I create one and use the A-ads network so that I can earn more crypto currency through my website so that I can invest more in crypto currency.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 3

I don't own a website mate but I'm interested in what you shared can you share with me how to earn bitcoins by placing adds in a website thanks.

• +1 4
  • +2 1

13 hours ago, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

I wanted to ask if any of you has a Website and earns from it. Did you know that you can use A-Ads network to earn in Bitcoin from placing ads in your site?

I don't own any sites and I don't know that there's a network who will pay me if I let them put an ads in my website. 

But thank you for this, I will let them once I already own one for me to earn bitcoins. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Weill, im just working here in this forum and i not having some other sites that i can earned some profit, i hope that you can find some earning sites and be careful for the scam sites because you are just wasting of time from that.

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

10 hours ago, Rahul11 said:

I don't know how to make a profit from a website. These ads are not very profitable. Now they need a lot of hard work and a lot of members who visit them to make a lot of money.

Yes my dear friend when we start any website we need viewer's in our website, and this website also rank in Google then we generatio income, but its not easy process, hard and smart work and the A-Ads also new and pays in bitcoin not bad but our website also perform well then we earn.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

17 hours ago, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

Currently I'm not owning any kind of website yet, but wish in the future to own at least the faucets website, and I'm hoping that I would got many visitors to my website through this forum.

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +5 2

I think you dont need just a website also you can do that with a blog, but the important in A-ads is that your website or blog has a real traffic, they dont accept traffic from autodurf ....etc so if you have a good blog or website you will earn a lot of Bitcoin.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I do not own any website on the Internet, I only get money from this forum and by working in the field of trading and surveys and you are right there are a lot of advertising sites that hit bitcoin currency

• +5 1

17 hours ago, jitu123321 said:

Yes i was which is about airdrop and bounty but i stopped updating that website because i become so busy now a days but i never oppose anyone if he/she want to start his own website this is a good thing to do online

How much you was earning from it bro ? 
I am asking you because I'm planning to create my own website ! is it profitable ? or not ? thank you .

I don't  have  any  website but you share good  information. I have a question  if you are free to give me answer. How much earnings we can get from  this method. 

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

Frankly, I own a blog about showing films, and I am making profits from them by linking them with Adsense, where I get profits from the ads that are displayed inside my blog.

• +1 4
  • +4 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Usually owning a website is best if you own a business. Unless if you just have one as a hobby, you might need to learn how to code and manage it on your own. Otherwise you will have to pay a coder each now and then, to upgrade it and make it smooth. Also you will have to pay for the domain service, as well as for anti-Ddos and anti-hacking services, or for other cloud and storage services you might need. 

• +1 1

Well, for me, the internet sites, I don't see are profitable because they need a lot of arrangement for sections and waste a lot of time writing and responding to posts. And many visitors need ,to get one dollar.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

Thanks for sharing this site, i don't have a website but i wish to have one. But i don't know if that advertising site is good amount than others or atleast like them so that i can leave sites like ad choices or adsense and use that.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Greetings friend personally if I know a-ads I use it in my blogs to generate btc with their advertisements just like a-ads there are several more who work in the same way it's just a matter of searching the Internet