A Question About Yobit InvestBox - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

A Question About Yobit InvestBox

What is invest box.??

Invest box is section in yobit 

Where you can save your money 

And get daily or weekly or monthly earning

For your money

Some times to get benefit you have to do

Some actions and some times with no actions

On 3/31/2020 at 6:37 PM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. I have heard a lot about this feature in Yobit and I wanted to try it out.

But, how does this InvestBox work? Can I lose any money when using it?

No, you will not lose any of your money on the Yobit InvestBox. Well, actually, investbos is so great because you will not lost any money. Instead, you will earn more money with the help of it. With the help of that, you can store your money that you will use if you want to invest of the yobit. Also, this is the place where some airdrops that you have get will place for some future purposes.

On 3/31/2020 at 4:07 PM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. I have heard a lot about this feature in Yobit and I wanted to try it out.

Yobit investbox feature is safe and secure. You may invest your money in investbox of yobit. And you may also withdrawal your money.

6 minutes ago, Hatred said:

No, you will not lose any of your money on the Yobit InvestBox

This is true mate because you are actually getting some daily percentage depends to your investment and also you need some patience here to get or return your investment. Happy posting.

Why to loose money by using it, it depends upon the users strategy to do their investments through investbox if your plans and strategies are good and while seeing the coins fluctuations dealing with it can give you a lot of profit through investbox as you will also receive interest for storing your coins.

This is a function on the exchange that will really be profitable for you, but everything will depend on which coin you invested and what amount.

honestly,i was new in yobit,if we will read others review there are some who are not satisfied on yobit,but from what i see,yobit and yobit investbox features is the safest way to earn but it is good if you have bigger amount of investments to cover those losses in case,in playing dice game,because there are coins that required to play dice game.

Investbox in yobit wallet giving opportunities to every beginner to get started their first investment in the trading world as we are getting money directly into the yobit wallet as bitcoins we can easily put those investment on the  invest box even it is more safe and you will give some experience also if you having any fear of losing money then anytime you can withdraw your money from there.

Edited by Jimmy26

you can lose in InvestBox, but not the money itself, you may invest in a coin and then the coin's value drops so make sure you research what you're investing

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Investbox is an investment system offered by Yobit where you have several investment plans such as 1% and/or 2% daily earnings from our investment are very profitable plans when we have a high amount of money invested

yes there is a chance you will lose for example if you invest ina  coin which price was 1 usd and they give you 1 % per day, than after ten day you will get 1.1 coin that will be + 0.1 coin but if the coins price will go down more that 10% you will lose. in total.

On 3/31/2020 at 1:37 PM, Bohana said:

No you don't lose you money if you invest them, but you will lose a lots of moneys to get your daily interest, because in order to get interest there are daily actions you have to complete and they are very hard like playing dice.

investbox is very good opportunity for you. you may make investments via the invest container . however there's threat.however  i advise you that yobit is excellent plateform. but you have to strive investbox for the revel in.

Oh, really? I also don't know about the invest box I have heard so many times about yobit invest box in this platform But I have not came across it. Now with this post I am very  much happy to to understand the meaning of investbox

Investbox is a very good option and the safety of the option will depend on the coin that you choose to invest in. AS you can see on the option there are some coins that have very high interest rates and those are the coins that are not doing well and will likely become dead coins. therefore i would avoid looking at these coins. However if you invest in something more stable like btc and doge, then you are likely to see a good return and you can withdraw at any time.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 3/31/2020 at 4:37 PM, Bohana said:

In the crypto field there is high to risk to lose your fund also in the return you will high profit. But you should always research about them before any investment. You can invest on a good coin. Also yobit exchanger is a good exchanger.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

4 hours ago, Rahul11 said:

In the crypto field there is high to risk to lose your fund also in the return you will high profit. But you should always research about them before any investment. You can invest on a good coin. Also yobit exchanger is a good exchanger.

I trade on Yobit platform a lot, but my question was about the InvestBox. I haven't used it before, that is why I asked the question here.

I guess yobit investbox is profitable and  risky as well. If you invest your money in yobit investbox then you have to do some action then you got everyday certain percentage of profit but I guess trading is more profitable then yobit investbox.

You will not lose your money by investing it on Yobit InvestBox and you will get your profits every day regularly and with the possibility of stopping it at any time.

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Investbox is opportunity yo earn passively. You just need to buy coins what you want and invest it in special section. Some coins investboxes require additional actions, but it`s not hard to complete them, because you can earn up to 50% per month, but the main risk is coins price instability 

• +1 1

It's like you invest your coins for a day or a week or a month ,like you lend your coins and you get profit ,you choose the coin you want and choose the plan you want and dont forget that some coins have some action to do 

Yobit investbox is a really perfect Way of earning if we have a good amount for investment purposes . recently I invest a good amount of dogecoin in investbox . I will recommend to read Guidelines of investbox before you going for investment .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

This feature provided by yobit platform has good profits that will not lose anything there is no loss. Select the currency you want to invest in and you will earn a percentage of the profits according to what is offered to you. Also, don't forget that there are tasks that you must do in order to get your daily or monthly profits

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

My friend Yobit is one of the best platforms for investing in cryptocurrencies, but it is the lack of experience in investing that causes you to lose your balance.
I advise you to study the well-coded currency market before starting to invest.

Certainly not, it is completely safe and under the auspices of the Yubit platform. Secondly, it contains many options for digital currencies and fixed currencies that you can subscribe to, but the percentage of investment that you will get varies depending on the currency price and the minimum and highest to invest in it.