Would you lend in cryptocurrency? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
maxitdev

Would you lend in cryptocurrency?

Would you lend in cryptocurrency?  

328 members have voted

1. 1. Would you lend in cryptocurrency?

• No
    • Yes, in BTC
    • Yes, in ETH
    • Yes, in stablecoins
    • Yes, in Maxit
    • Yes, in Libra
    • Yes, in other cryptocurrency

No, I will not lend to borrowers in cryptocurrency, because cryptocurrency has a good plus when we hold it, its value will increase if the cryptocurrency price goes up. if I lend to other people it will hurt me. Borrowing cryptocurrency is not good for investment, it is better to use alone and hold.

• +1 1

Lending in cryptocurrencies you will always earn 4% up to 11% annual, so its profitable by the way, but the loss that will come here is when you wait 10% interest profit while the coin you lend has drop 30%.  

• +2 1

On 10/17/2019 at 7:33 AM, maxitdev said:

Would you give a loan to borrowers in cryptocurrency?

If yes, in which cryptocurrency:
- Bitcoin
- Ethereum
- Stablecoin (please tell us in which)
- Libra
- Maxit (https://maxicreditcompany.com/whitepaper.pdf)
- Other (please tell us in which)

I would not give it since in this world there are many scams and it is more likely that bitcoin will not return than if

If I would lend money in cryptocurrencies, although I would lend it in stablecoins such as USDT or BUSD, since lending in another rypto would run the risk of lowering its price and losing money, in my opinion I prefer security rather than risking borrowed capital

No. Even though I sometimes think about doing this, I haven't done it yet. Seems a little risky to me. the person who hires can close the position early, so the profit is low.

Lending in cryptocurrency is no different for me than lending in regular money.My crypto coins are my investments.If I lend someone a loan in Bitcoin and the Bitcoin goes too high,the person I give will not be able to pay it to me.So I lend in regular money but not in cryptocurrency.

• +1 1
  • +5 2

If I would lend but only people I trust who know that they are not going to disappear or look bad with that, it is not easy for someone you do not know to give you high amounts, personally I have helped some people of trust ulltimately with small amounts since I know what it is to have nothing and want to have even 1$ , but if I put myself to lend to everyone I would stay at zero , but helping would never be too much as long as we can.

Hello friend, if l did it a couple of times with a trustworthy friend of course and the same month I borrowed but we always do not pay we never see myself left with the Cryptocurrencies neither I nor mine last week I borrowed ETH for the fees and yesterday I gave them back

• Useful or interesting 1

I do not like loans and I do not like dealing with loans so certainly no, I prefer to trade with what I own only away from any loan because if I lose I may be able to bear the loss because I do not have a loan that must be repaid.

• +1 1

Tomaría prestado en BTC o ETH porque así baja o sube lo que me interesa ahora es acumular más cantidad de monedas BTC y ETH

Si tuviera que prestar en Fiat, muy probablemente perdería la cantidad de criptomonedas en mi existencia.

I would say no since this kind of loaning is very hard to trace after all it is decentralized because of block chain technology. I would say that it would be wise if the loan transactions would be done through fiat currency in order to track the transaction and avoid the risks of fraud against the two parties. This kind of things is actually for only playing safe about losing assets in the future since it is a serious matter when someone is trying to borrow from you. I would say that it would be better to use your physical money in letting other people to borrow some money from you.

I am not into interest business where my own skills become rusty and I have to wait for my money return where I can easily earn twice .I do trading mostly in crypto after crash ho forex market because of pandemic my big amount is sink and I really on crypto trading. The lending is good for those who don't want to work hard want to get easy income from their money. The lending business is good for giant organisation which can get money from borrowers and cannot be effected  .Small investor like me cannot take risk and really on daily profit. 

• +3 1

Stable coins seems to be a better way with no risk of losing anything, you just get profit from your interest and that is it.

On 10/17/2019 at 3:33 PM, maxitdev said:

- Libra

So this post was just a way to advertise this maxit as a lending business. Lending is better done through decentralized finances in my opinion but there is always risk. And it is something we don't play but we learn about it as it isvery new and can grow a lot or can make us lose our investments. Also many ponzi schemes used a lending service to make them look more real so we need to be careful with everything.

• +3 1

I don't do lending but if I find something that will be safe maybe I will. It needs to be safe though and tested by many experts and audited service otherwise I will not risk it. 

• +1 1

I think Libra and stable coins would work perfectly so we need to really be working perfectly well we need to work as hard and be sure about it, we need to really be working well in some of the cases we see here, we need to see and work as hard and put together a good effort that we are able to really be working as hard in the lending systems are able to really be working perfectly

• +5 1

On 10/17/2019 at 3:33 PM, maxitdev said:

If yes, in which cryptocurrency:
- Bitcoin
- Ethereum
- Stablecoin (please tell us in which)
- Libra

Probably this maxiscredit is some scam especially after reading this post and the shady way this guy is trying to advertise it inside a post about lending and adding it between some of the top names of cryptocurrencies. Terrible dude.

I don't want to risk my crypto in some shady platform or even in Defi as it is right now. I don't like the idea of yield farming and it dried out already, lending has a bad name in crypto since many scams were calling themselves lending platforms. I don't want to risk unless something is found to be completely safe. I would prefer to use the Yobit investbox instead.

• +1 1

I am looking for ways to make more profits but right now I am trading mostly so I can't have my crypto staked or lended for a long time as I'm always looking at charts and making trades. Maybe with lending I could make some good interest over the years but this can be a good idea for whales and I don't think that it will matter for me that I am just a very small trader.

• +1 1

I will go for bitcoin. In my way of cryptolife if i have to take loan then surely bitcoin is what i will take. At present i am in love with bitcoin. It has given me much money to run my daily expenses. But sometimes i think lending online might not be a good idea. We can just take loan from our crypto mates. I will take this chance not from any platform.

• +2 1

I would give a loan but a loan needs collateral and with DeFi this is made instant and without any fear of losing money. If something doesn't go well then the collaterals will be paying the loan back, so I would accept only Bitcoin as collateral.

• +2 1

I am willing to lend and also stake, I haven't done that yet because I was sceptical for all the decentralized services that offered lending and did not know if this was something that can stay for a long time or just something strange happens and our money is gone. I want to be sure and I will use the safer I find later.

• +1 1

No my dear I am not a lender and I am known about many rissks that are with this. I am not trust any for the lending and not trust exchange or escrow that accept the lender. I am not lend or borrow from banks either and I am always think this is something that is not helps economies and production but is fake.