Today's one Ethereum can become three Ethereum after three to four months - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jamesvince

Today's one Ethereum can become three Ethereum after three to four months

13 hours ago, wilbertson said:

Do you mean than the update is already on the test version of ethereum or it is not even in the test yet?

In April, there will be a movement in update 2.0, the Ethereum blockchain. All investors are waiting for this event, the main thing is not to postpone it. Here is the link, you can read: https://forklog.com/vitalik-buterin-multiklientskij-testnet-ethereum-2-0-zapustitsya-v-aprele/

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Blessing36 said:

That's not how the market is looked at or predicted. To predict such you need more information rather than just some price differences and time interval. Many factors affect the market not only those two so its suit to say all you have to do is wait. Nobody knew bitcoin will fall to its Price

Time interval could matter in one thing, as time goers more people adopt bitcoin and so demand increases overtime.

On 30.03.2020 at 13:36, jamesvince said:

As we know that now a days recessions are in each financial markets and crypto currencies market also have the situation. In mid February eth price was 280$ and now when i creating this posts eth price is 129$ and it means 65% price if we compare with mid February 2020. As in title i said if today anyone invested 130$ it means one eth and after three to four months eth price can be 400$ to 800$ expecting all analyzing people's. So it means its means 130$ can become 800$ or 400$ it means huge amount for us. Best time for investment to US. 

well yes, i think ethereum has big perspectives to rise when economical crisis will be over,, so i'd recommend people to buy it now when the price on it is low because of dump

On 3/30/2020 at 4:06 PM, jamesvince said:

As we know that now a days recessions are in each financial markets and crypto currencies market also have the situation. In mid February eth price was 280$ and now when i creating this posts eth price is 129$ and it means 65% price if we compare with mid February 2020. As in title i said if today anyone invested 130$ it means one eth and after three to four months eth price can be 400$ to 800$ expecting all analyzing people's. So it means its means 130$ can become 800$ or 400$ it means huge amount for us. Best time for investment to US. 

Yes my friend i also think good about ethererum. Ethererum is the best altcoin and obviously it has great potential that can get you larger profits in upcoming days. 

Well, this is just a theory like bitcoin would be 20000 dollars after the halving, I guess the best idea to earn would be to invest in eth money that you don't need now.

• +1 1

On 4/6/2020 at 8:48 PM, Ash21 said:

this will happen with none demanding situations in the slightest degree that we also wholly expect to creating a run-in this is large enjoys this knowledge since it are going to be utile in retinol very large manner with none problems in the slightest degree times for keeps

That knowledge can also be applied by other crypto wallets. I am very happy because there are still many good people like you who also provide additional information about the topic being written.

• +2 1

Yes, these expectations are correct, and despite the large price fluctuations, we notice that the price today is heading towards an increase and is stable at $ 170. The coming periods will bear the price of $ 400 for Ethereum. I advise many to trade now.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/30/2020 at 3:06 PM, jamesvince said:

I'm afraid but your predictions seem too good to be true! I didn't read anywhere that predicts ETH price will reach $800 only 3 months later! This is impossible especially if we take the current crisis into consideration. ETH is very much behaving like bitcoin and most people believe it is not certain that bitcoin price will be doubled or tripled even after halving. There is no significant event related to ETH that can increase its value in the near future. If we invest now in ETH, the maximum possible profit we can make is around 100% because it will rise as high as $270 to $280.

• +3 1

Indeed, my dear mate, this issue is exceptionally expected in the coming days to cause an ascent in the costs of monetary standards, which are all identified with the cost of Bitcoin, which will rise altogether in the second fifty percent of the year.

• +1 1

Etheruem has a good value in the market. Bitcoin is the highest valued currency in the market. And after that eth has the highest value and the price of this coin also pumps with the monthly basis or weekly basis measures. The etheruem has a around 150$ usd price per currency. But as the value is a growing value then it can be around 250 or 300 usd. 

• +3 1

These are great possibilities, but for this year there is an exception that can reach around $ 500, and this is a good amount and has evolved in higher prices. If you had invested in exchange for this process a large price, you did not miss the opportunity that is now

• +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 3/30/2020 at 12:36 PM, jamesvince said:

Yes that's how it works and for those who are long-term holders they understand this well you buy an asset when its price is low and sell with profit when its price doubles or increase in value.

• +1 1

This is true that now the ETH coin price is low but the future of the crypto market is bright and the ETH coin price is going to be high and the market will show us his real face soon becasue in the all world crypto market is going to be legal and we got good amount of profit in the market.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that the Ethereum coin will not have any development and will remain at this current price and even if its price evolves it will not be significantly

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

I am also agree with you this can happen  in ethereum and it will be best to invest as they are giving you a nice rerurn and now we know that the price is low so after two to three month the price can be doubled as you mentioned    

• +2 1

15 hours ago, SCB1234 said:

I can easily see Ether going back up to $300-400. It may not happen quickly, but I think it is eventual and certain to take place.

need an analysis to be able to say it can happen, if without analysis it only becomes speculation, and it is difficult to make confidence with it. you can see an analysis that I made,
K6w5N5Pr

if we look at the chart above, the conclusion is that there really is a possibility of ETH to the price of 400 USD, that target I got using Fibonanci.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

On 3/30/2020 at 6:36 PM, jamesvince said:

This is the right time to invest. 

If that's true then we can earn more and we can have more money to sustained our daily needs especially this pandemic times. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

It is very likely that this rise in the price of Ethereum will happen in the coming months. We will also see a rise in the Bitcoin currency, as the Ethereum currency is linked to the Bitcoin currency market The higher the price of bitcoin, the higher the price of Ethereum, as the price of the Ethereum coin reached in 2017, and after the half event ended $ 1,000, the Bitcoin price reached $ 19,000.

Ethereum is one of the most popular cryptocurrency in crypto market now a day ethereum are underdevelop as ethereum 2.0 which has amazing and new features if they lunch soon then the price of ethereum will double or triple than today's price.

On 4/12/2020 at 10:22 PM, kabanidze said:

The market changes its prices very much and changes courses, the market jumps very much at prices. I think that we may be able to get the price twice as much, but this will only be possible in the future. Now the market has a very bad mood and condition.

I think that this is possible if the price of bitcoin rise up I think that it will affect other cryptocurrencies as well like ethereum. I think that it will be nice if the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will rise because it will be a good thing for the users of ethereum. 

• +2 2

Yes, you were right, investing at that time in the cryptocurrency market by buying bitcoin or ethereum was very profitable to this day, because prices have so far doubled.

On 13.04.2020 at 03:00, Dinhhung1612 said:

I think all just are our expectation because something not happened no one cay say exactly what happen. So that you can make your balance double or even many times more but you also get risk divide your money into smaller. No one know where the bottom is? And the best we should not catch the knife falling down.

There are always fears of buying at the peak and then waiting for a long time to win back the price. Now it is especially risky because it is unknown how prices will behave after halving.

• +1 1

The rise of ethereum price depends on the bitcoin bull run and this has always happens in the year 2017 when we are able to have ethereum price around $1400, which is quite expensive by then, but it dropped woefully to very low range.

Yes.You are right.Not only for ETH,for every coin this is possible.So it will be great work if you buy the coins when their price is such low and hold thw for some time.We easily can get two or three times more profit easily in this way.

• +2 1

I totally agree with you, it is the best time to invest in and buy large quantities from ETH of people who have money of course, because it is very likely that the price of ETH will rise over the next few months to $ 500 and maybe more

• +2 1