Medical center treating cryptocurrency addiction - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jone20

Medical center treating cryptocurrency addiction

Well, when you read the title of this topic is funny because you cannot expect that there is a hospital for the people who are addictive in cryptocurrency lol, this is very useful for the people who are doing gambling because many people are being greedy for this.

I don't think cryptocurrency is a medical center treating addiction. I have heard of such an addiction. Cryptocurrency is usually a workplace and no one working here becomes addicted or ill that he or she needs medical treatment. Nobody is interested in it and no one supports it. Most people know there is no such site.

The trader must monitor himself. If he notices that he is addicted to trading in digital currencies and cannot stop, he must stop and examine himself by giving himself a break from trading and busy with other things.

Yes, there's need for the treatment. 

Addicting even to something good is not ideal and is dangerous at the same time. Addiction to cryptocurrency is not good. It might lead to loosing all your savings at the worst case 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Addiction can refer to anything and i think that many people need their daily fix of crypto and that is why they are so hooked on earning money. One of the ways that these faucets get people hooked on using them is to offer incentives such as a loyalty bonus for each day that you log in, forcing users to log in on a daily basis and to try and get them back. Too much of anything can result in an addiction. This is not good. I do not think i am addicted, as i have been on and off crypto for a while, and it doesn't affect my daily life. I look at it as an investment opportunity.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

7 hours ago, Qpella said:

This is very interesting.crypto currency addition?.its actually very funny but I don't think its realistic enough to want to treat crypto addition.anyways its a welcome development.

Will add to the crowded crypto market, whether the new crypto currency will be crowded or not depends on the good market developers and the hectic interest in playing on the coin.

There are some people available who always seek for the profits of crypto currencies and invest in ti. But sometimes they succeed and sometimes they cannot. That stress actually bring them into insanity. That's why those hospitals are actually set up to cure them. To make them stress free this is the best way. 

Well,due to wrong perception with regards to crypto currency which make people to focus on its ease making money and not on its use cases,many enter it but more of them lose due to lack of knowledge,and in the hope to recover their losses they still try and try,wanting and expecting to have more which lead them to addiction,or uncontrolled emotions. So i think it is better also to treat those who suffer from that to educate them and learn the proper risk tolerance and handling of emotions.

I think that I do not need treatment for cryptocurrency addiction, I can leave the cryptocurrency at any time if I want and I can not invest in it for many years.

3 hours ago, Jone20 said:

This step was strange, as one of the Scottish hospitals noticed that cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin, may be the reason for the addictive behavior of some, so the hospital set up a program to rehabilitate Bitcoin addicts.

But what could possibly go wrong with been addicted to bitcoin?

What is addicting is the gambling happening, the trading of cryptocurrencies and the speculation.

Reading educative news and watching videos on how cryptocurrencies work is a hobby and not an adiction. 

On 3/30/2020 at 4:54 PM, Jone20 said:

A medical center in Scotland intends to open its doors to treat people suffering from addiction to "Bitcoin" and other cryptocurrencies on the Internet.
The center is located at Castle Craig Hospital in the Babelshire region, and deals with cases of alcohol and drug addiction and is currently seeking to include a new category who are addicted to cryptocurrencies.
The doctors who specialize in addiction treatment consider that dealing in digital currencies stimulates enthusiasm in the same customer and keeps him away from reality, but it also makes him swing between profit and loss, given the fluctuation in the value of currencies.
Do you think you need treatment for cryptocurrency addiction?

That's a good idea so they can control themselves once the rehabilitation is already done. 

Yes we all know cryptoworld is exciting and lots of fun but too much addiction can lead to future problem. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I never think that currency traders need a cure because they will not really reach the point of addiction because term addiction means the appearance of negative symptoms on a person's life, physically and socially I never think that a trader has reached this point. And if a trader is traumatized by the loss and cannot recover, he may need a psychiatrist instead.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

On 30.03.2020 at 11:54, Jone20 said:

A medical center in Scotland intends to open its doors to treat people suffering from addiction to "Bitcoin" and other cryptocurrencies on the Internet.
The center is located at Castle Craig Hospital in the Babelshire region, and deals with cases of alcohol and drug addiction and is currently seeking to include a new category who are addicted to cryptocurrencies.
The doctors who specialize in addiction treatment consider that dealing in digital currencies stimulates enthusiasm in the same customer and keeps him away from reality, but it also makes him swing between profit and loss, given the fluctuation in the value of currencies.
Do you think you need treatment for cryptocurrency addiction?

hmm interesting topic to talk about but what they mean under "cryptocurrency addiction"? The same addiction may have every businessman who trade stocks and valuable papers etc

I had never thought of this before that there might be addicts to Bitcoin, why would it limit religion to deal in this field if it disappeared?
They may lose consciousness. I didn’t think that this will happen. I think they are mortgaging what they have. This is wrong. They must know the dangers of caution.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

This is not good news for crypto because if people would addicted to crypto and go beyond the reality then governments could take action against crypto. People have made wrong assumption that crypto would make them rich in short. Thats why they are crazy and trusting on crypto but if they would face loss they could attempt suicide even. It is not positive sign for crypto.

On 4/1/2020 at 1:51 PM, Jone20 said:

Yes, in fact, this pattern of addictive behavior amplifies by believing the ability to succeed and win, an event that causes the release of a number of chemicals and hormones in the body that in turn can contribute to the addiction process.

This is very bad addiction, recently I was heard that's someone was selling his house and his car without agreement of his wife, so he direct those cryptocurrency to the trading to expect that's he will become rich in one day, but unfortunately he lose them  all, so end of the day he was get the insane disease because he lost all of his assets. So this is the kind of addiction that's is not good to have.

• Useful or interesting 1

2 hours ago, guatazoo said:

This is very bad addiction, recently I was heard that's someone was selling his house and his car without agreement of his wife, so he direct those cryptocurrency to the trading to expect that's he will become rich in one day, but unfortunately he lose them  all, so end of the day he was get the insane disease because he lost all of his assets. So this is the kind of addiction that's is not good to have.

I regret hearing this story that actually shows that trading in cryptocurrencies can amount to harmful addiction, so I think it is necessary that such people should go to clinics and receive treatment against the addiction they suffer from.

• Useful or interesting 1

Haha I did not know that cryptocurrencies are addictive and that there is a hospital in Scotland to treat the symptoms of this crypto addiction

THINK POSITIVE

43 minutes ago, bentayebsalah said:

Haha I did not know that cryptocurrencies are addictive and that there is a hospital in Scotland to treat the symptoms of this crypto addiction

It sounded funny to me too, but turns out this is serious and people have going e broke, making risk investments and keep losing millions, but they never learn from mistakes and never quit.

Wooah, I didn't know that people take the use if bitcoin that far on even been addicted on it as basically it's more like normal Fiat money but what gaurantee the difference is that, Crypto can be earned through the internet as basically the internet is also addictive tonsoke people who reply on being active on the web

I was really surprised when first heard about this disease because I have never thought that somebody in this world would be addicted to bitcoin, however it is kind of similar to ludomania.

This is good way to guide people.where they can make come back and do well in their life.I have read about many peoples who have ruined their life because of excessive work out in crypto now they have only money not people.This can make them vulnerable toward their loved ones.

This is the first occasion when I've known about a Bitcoin habit treatment focus, this is an enslavement we regularly experience when they are so enthusiastic about the benefits of exchanging yet I make some hard memories understanding why it ought to be restored. It's very acceptable.

4 hours ago, Anoop9634 said:

This is the first occasion when I've known about a Bitcoin habit treatment focus, this is an enslavement we regularly experience when they are so enthusiastic about the benefits of exchanging yet I make some hard memories understanding why it ought to be restored. It's very acceptable.

Yes indeed there are clinics for treatment of addiction to bitcoin and cryptocurrencies because some traders sometimes reach their condition because they lose everything and do not stop trading.