How to protect your computer from hidden mining - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jone20

How to protect your computer from hidden mining

Thank you for sharing this valuable information with all the users. But one must always be aware about the fact that whether the computer is being hacked or not. By keeping proper scanning to the computer,one actually find out the hidden mining issues. But use a secure apps always to find out these type of problems. 

In my opinion I don't think bitcoin mining in computer not profitable,if any one does mine I don't Sade them, its my personal opinion, because when we do mine in PC we can't produce so much among of bitcoins, but our computer got some virus and CPU also damage so i don't encourage computer mining.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think it's difficult for the average user to discover the malware mining software that is present in ads and websites. So installing ad blockers on web browsers is an effective way to prevent malware mining. I would recommend minerBlock among these.

• Useful or interesting 2

On 3/25/2020 at 1:57 PM, Jone20 said:

Crypto Jacking has become one of the biggest Internet threats, but most people don't even know what or what to do to protect devices from it.
It is simply the use of other people's computers in mining cryptocurrencies, and hackers do this by sending malicious links to users and when it opens it the mining codes are loaded onto the computer.

How do you know if a site is using your machine in hidden mining?
Once you notice a slow performance in your computer with a high temperature during access to a site, you must suspect this site and start scanning your device.

How to protect your machine from being used in hidden mining operations?
There are a number of measures we can take to protect our devices from cryptocurrency mining the fastest is Relying on Internet browser add-ons that detect the presence of cryptocurrency mining software code, and then prohibit their use of the computer while visiting any website on the browser.

now almost all browsers and antivirus block those mining virus by default, so there is nothing to worry anymore.

the first days were a problem because you had to block them manually 

Thats definitely a huge task to accomplish especially if you are someone who download softwares alot from different site, I pirated site in particular, these are the kind of place where you can fall victim of download softwares with malwares that will hijack your system for minnig. 

I don't to use mining sites in my computer because it is not safe can give you some virus and make your computer slow . you can use them in your phone it is better 

I discovered this matter in a practical way on one of the tap sites where your mining machine is being used without you knowing it. Also, it can happen with you while downloading a program or games. The hackers have developed many ways to access the device of many people without knowing them. So we have the limit and make sure of any action you take to protect your device and your private information.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 3/25/2020 at 2:57 PM, Jone20 said:

Crypto Jacking has become one of the biggest Internet threats, but most people don't even know what or what to do to protect devices from it.
It is simply the use of other people's computers in mining cryptocurrencies, and hackers do this by sending malicious links to users and when it opens it the mining codes are loaded onto the computer.

How do you know if a site is using your machine in hidden mining?
Once you notice a slow performance in your computer with a high temperature during access to a site, you must suspect this site and start scanning your device.

How to protect your machine from being used in hidden mining operations?
There are a number of measures we can take to protect our devices from cryptocurrency mining the fastest is Relying on Internet browser add-ons that detect the presence of cryptocurrency mining software code, and then prohibit their use of the computer while visiting any website on the browser.

Installing a good antivirus software is the best solution to protect yourself from mining malware. I have Kaspersky installed and it detected a mining malware in uTorrent software years ago.

I think you can protect your computer with antivirus or your browser code to protect it from hidden excavations. If someone enters your computer easily, you will not get any information. If anyone wants to log in, they will berth if they want the code.

it is highly possible that we get some hidden mining intobour computer or devices so we should be carefull and check our devices when its speed get slow .

Thanks and is antivirus can know if that happened to me ? also I am using the phone more than my PC for this job so is there any thing can it make me know how to know if my phone is minning without my permission because I have a strong phone and I will not notice if it slow or not.

Is a good topic because i really need this to protect my self and my computer, and all my work, and you give me how i can do this , everyone have to know how to protect his device. Thank again to share this .

Well, thanks for sharing this information mate, we need to install some anti virus in our personal computers to avoid being attacked in this kind of hacking, happy posting everyone.

The hidden mining process takes place without the user’s approval and fraudulently, so the capabilities and resources of the device, whether it is a computer or a mobile phone, are used for the electronic mining process, and this penetration is done by various means such as using some sites (such as file sharing sites).

This is great to know that there are bad sites that will used your system for mining, I just hope I should not encounter with those types of evil work from the sites

From my own experience. In order to scan your computer or gadgets for malware, you can use the free Malwarebytes utility and its AdwCleaner add-on. The first application checks the hard drive and RAM for viruses, the second - for adware. Regular scanning will almost completely protect your gadgets from this type of mining.

• +1 1

20 hours ago, Treat1234 said:

This is great to know that there are bad sites that will used your system for mining, I just hope I should not encounter with those types of evil work from the sites

I have also been trapped on that site, when I was doing cloud mining, it turned out that some of my data was missing, I was surprised and decided to quit the dangerous mine site.

There are many browser extensions that you can use to stop mining on your browser and some of them are very good. Also if you have a good antivirus and malware detector it is often able to detect online mining as well and stop this from happening. Mining is a very big problem as it damages and drains your battery very fast and therefore it is best to try and stop it at all costs.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

You are right, this method has spread a lot and many people have been exploited by it, but we can avoid it by staying away from the anonymous links that are sent to us through the mail because these links can be harmful

Thank you for this advice. I and other members of this forum will benefit from it. It is dangerous and all people should do protection on their computers.

Edited by Maroua

The phenomenon of hidden mining has spread a lot and affected the computers of many people who work in the field of encryption, as many organ organs were damaged and we can even get away from our exposure to this violation. We have to move away from pressure on any unknown and unreliable link

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i think if you install a good antivirus your computer will be safe and also always download apps and other stuff from legit and secure apps and sites.

Of course, the use of an antivirus is necessary in addition to avoiding downloading programs from unknown sources, as is the use of programs designed to eliminate trojans.

Thank you for sharing this. I'm a little bit scare because my laptop heats up when connecting to the Internet. I hope everything is okay. But for me one of the ways to avoid this type of malicious software is we must avoid pirated software if we can.

On 4/4/2020 at 4:33 PM, xpertt said:

Not just a normal anti-virus, but an all in one antivirus were it ca protect your device from all the malwares and malicious attacks from other device and over the internet. Also weekly scanning of your device is a big help so that you can ensure that your device is free from virus.

Well as far as i know, you need only just one anti virus to your personal computer because when you have a lot of it, there will ge have a problem to your computer like having a virus or what. I hope you may understand.