I have a problem with a coin HTX - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moaz

I have a problem with a coin HTX

Hello my dear friends ..
I subscribed to Airdrop HUPTEX and I won 222222 from a coin HTX but my balance of this coin in a wallet myetherwallet  is zero !!
What is the reason in your opinion, and thank you

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Have you tried to manually add the token with the contract address and right nr of digits?

or if you have, have you double checked the address? Because the mew could just be trying to look for a different HTX and don't see yours.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think you should to contact the support of this Airdrop program, if you have used the Telegram to subscribe to this Airdrop project, so you need to ask there about your problem, or maybe here there who experienced the same problem like, so good luck.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

4 hours ago, Moaz said:

Hello my dear friends ..
I subscribed to Airdrop HUPTEX and I won 222222 from a coin HTX but my balance of this coin in a wallet myetherwallet  is zero !!

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Maybe that's a scam, if not then you should contact support service for you to know the answer on your problem. They can help you once you do that. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I think this airdrop is scammer, is the one reason, they didn’t sant your money is mean is a scam .but  just try contact the support, and i wish the can fixed thsi problem.

I don't know what could be the problem to that challenge you are facing but all I know is that many airdrop projects aren't real.

I advise you to contact the support team for this project and ask them to help. If things are resolved without any problems then it will be very wonderful If they can't help you, they will be scammers and pay nothing

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that this project is a fraud and will not pay anything to you my friend. You can check this matter by contacting support and asking for help from them, as I am sure that they will not provide any assistance to you.

I think you take the support by the coins support team, because some time we manually claim this tokens, so they gives proper information, because this coins information I can't provide you, but some of our members and experts definitly help to solve your problem.

It shows you 10 dollars in a coin, look carefully. I also have this coin in my wallet. HTX is a very promising token and I advise you to keep it. 

On 3/23/2020 at 10:09 PM, Moaz said:

Hello my dear friends ..

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Scam coins all my friend pay alot of eth for the money that they saw from the coin but now the coin dead and there is no volume at all.

Hello friends, If you can talk to the Airdrop program to solve this problem, then maybe your problem will be solved.so keep it up

I have no idea about this type of currency. This currency is totally unknown to me. But I hope to know more about this currency and I am also reading all the information provided here  and hope that soon I will find out about this currency. Thank you. 

On 3/23/2020 at 10:09 PM, Moaz said:

Hello my dear friends ..

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

The HTX coin that MEW has registered is obviously another coin from the one you received.

You need to press the +Custom Token fuction, which is right on the box you typed HTX and add the contract parameters.

These include: i) contract address ii) token name, iii) decimals

You can find all of these if you click on the coins name on etherscan or ethplorer.

Edited by BTC Future

Dear i am also doing same airdrop. but my wallet is is showing money. You should have to refresh ypir wallet. May be it appears after a while. 

I in actual fact did not conduct an research on this situate accordingly I give an opinion you to link the carry side for this location or the platform to give assistance

I think you have to check first in your  wallet carefully . If you don't  find still then you shy have to contact  to support  of the wallet.  They will help you.

On 3/24/2020 at 4:09 AM, Moaz said:

Hello my dear friends ..

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

You should contact the support of this airdrop program. This airdrop i totally unknown fro me so i don't know what to say, if you can't get your profit on it then that is the time you need to contact the support on it. 

Actually there is no uodated with me regarding the crypto currency named HTX so i will not be abke to suggest your or helo you on this topic anything. That is beyond my boundaries and reach. 

On 3/24/2020 at 7:47 PM, bliznec said:

It shows you 10 dollars in a coin, look carefully. I also have this coin in my wallet. HTX is a very promising token and I advise you to keep it. 

Thank you my friend for your comment, but why can't I withdraw a coin HTX to any platform in order to sell it?
What is the reason in your opinion?

Perhaps this site does not pay or it is a fraud. Try to verify the transfer address and the credibility of this site and contact the support team. They may be able to help you with that, but make sure that this site pays to members and that it is true before everything.

9 hours ago, Moaz said:

Thank you my friend for your comment, but why can't I withdraw a coin HTX to any platform in order to sell it?
What is the reason in your opinion?

The reason is that you need an HTX coin listing, is there an exchange that trades this coin? I would like to clarify with you. 

You have to manually add your tokens in MyEtherWallet. For this, Go to etherscan.io and search for HTX tokens that you have mentioned in your topic. After that you will be able to see token's contract address, copy that and paste that on "Add Token" option on MEW wallet.